Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31378 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

i only pay and play. i don't accept Fvcking.

You pay another fantasy of yours.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Same difference.
For whatever it is worth you assisted in killing the boredom. Stop forming tough girl, you will pass out after the 2nd round this I know, don't ask me how. Looking at you right now. Calm down.

I clearly got the message that you were an Idiot, when your respond was "some black men have 2 million naira". and all the stuff I talked to you later was just a banter, with some grown-up kid , whose IQ is 50, and dick probably big
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

i only pay and play. i don't accept Fvcking.

You don't accept fucking! Who asked you.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Whatever you are sex starved you need a nice Bleep, just ask nicely and stop behaving like a child.

you need a penetration from a white man, and who asks you whether you will accept it or not ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I am vindicated! You want sort of kama sutra experience, But ain't giving you, you will die of pleasure when the game has not even started.

how can I die of pleasure?

I only play black dicks. I don't even contract STD. masturbation is the safest.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I clearly got the message that you were an Idiot, when your respond was "some black men have 2 million naira". and all the stuff I talked to you later was just a banter, with some grown-up kid , whose IQ is 50, and is probably with a big black dick.

Why do you need to explain yourself, it makes you sound dumb and your posts are garbled with wild logic and fantasy. I have ferreted out what you are. Do you seriously think you are smart, you are about the dumbest person i ever encountered. Ask for dick nicely you wanted attention You got mine.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Failure race! Hitting the white girl really hard, you are the dumb one sally, you must think you are having a monologue. Your logic is really of an infant.lolz

I told you 20cm is not enough for human abyss, and this abyss is an analogy , but you take it literally , and think I mean vagina.

and I also said, after I got 20cm, I want 22cm, after that, I want more. same as you got 1 million naira, you want 2 million more.

but your stupid ass , until this moment, can not catch my point, and you respond : some black men can get 2 million more (and you are enjoying your race dignity AT THIS MOMENT)

what the FVCK is your logic !

failure race.

funny Idiot.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can I die of pleasure?

I only play black dicks. I don't even contract STD. masturbation is the safest.

You still really want to have a conversation. I will pass Sally.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

you need a penetration from a white man, and who asks you whether you will accept it or not ?

Sally your thoughts are dismounted.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You pay another fantasy of yours.

if i am in my country, being a pathetic netizen, you may ridicule my possibility to buy sex from black men.

but now i am in Ogun state. i buy your (plural form) sex as easy as i buy some food.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I told you 20cm is not enough for human abyss, and this abyss is an analogy , but you take it literally , and think I mean vagina.

and I also said, after I got 20cm, I want 22cm, after that, I want more. same as you got 1 million naira, you want 2 million more.

but your stupid ass , until this moment, can not catch my point, and you respond : some black men can get 2 million more (and you are enjoying your race dignity AT THIS MOMENT)

failure race.

funny Idiot.

If I subject your post to a sentential calculus you wlll be amazed how smart you really are.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Why do you need to explain yourself, it makes you sound dumb and your posts are garbled with wild logic and fantasy. I have ferreted out what you are. Do you seriously think you are smart, you are about the dumbest person i ever encountered. Ask for dick nicely you wanted attention You got mine.

failure race.

funny Idiot.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

i am not explaining , i am repeating the process of how your stupidity was shown. and i am loving to do it again and again.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You still really want to have a conversation. I will pass Sally.

jibberish 5tr4qrfaewf aewfads;lgu a[ega lagfa eaf , Johnson.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

if i am in my country, being a pathetic netizen, you may ridicule my possibility to buy sex from black men.

but now i am in Ogun state. i buy your (plural form) sex as easy as i buy some food.

Congratulations we call people like you sally the strumpet.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Sally your thoughts are dismounted.

Johnson, jibberishasgfak r['gfaewf ]aw[e/pfoj alw
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

jibberish 5tr4qrfaewf aewfads;lgu a[ega lagfa eaf , Johnson.

Painment in flesh and blood.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

If I subject your post to a sentential calculus you wlll be amazed how smart you really are.

it is all about simple logic. not sentimental .wrong again.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Congratulations we call people like you sally the strumpet.

asfoiawhg;vioanr Johnson awejfpajlrwgwa
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

the best way to counterbalance gibberish is to use it as your own.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gentle men and that is how to put a white timid white girl with no manners and over stimulated fantasy in her box of shame.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

such a shame for you guys. a male prostituteee having an argument with his potential customer , over some remote and irrelevant issues. we should get down to talk more about the money and the peniss size.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

the best way to counterbalance gibberish is to use it as your own.

At least you spelt it well this time.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

such a shame for you guys. a male prostituteee having an argument with his potential customer , over some remote and irrelevant issues. we should get down to talk more about the money and the peniss size.

What is she saying, she is like that thing that won't shut up.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

At least you spelt it well this time.

black men can never speak English well , it is not fit for your guttural structure and cerebral capacity.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What is she saying, she is like that thing that won't shut up.

after you showed your stupidity by saying that funny and idiotic "some black men still have 2 million naira" , I said ""no more conversation with you , unless photos posted" , and you should know all these words later than that, is just a humoring for you.

I am a gentle lady, I don't want an Idiot to be informed he is an Idiot.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

You are the one looking for dick to buy, certainly not mine, Won't allow you put that your denatured fingers on my precious pen.

Go shop for your dick else where white girly.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by chiraqDemon(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
I guess it was just the heart of a mad woman reaching out to a mad man. Both of you are mad
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are the one looking for dick to buy, certainly not mine, Won't allow you put that your denatured fingers on my precious pen.

Go shop for your dick else where white girly.

if I am in my country, black dicks could be precious.

but now I am in ogun state. I have so many choices. this is called buyers' market. I call the shots.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I guess it was just the heart of a mad woman reaching out to a mad man. Both of you are mad

Lolz! Boredom makes one do crazy things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A Letter To My Future Wife. / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.