Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Voodo -nigerian Lady Places Curses On Her Sister’s Husband’s Side Chic, Says He - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Voodo -nigerian Lady Places Curses On Her Sister’s Husband’s Side Chic, Says He (378 Views)

She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voodo -nigerian Lady Places Curses On Her Sister’s Husband’s Side Chic, Says He by wilfredadahor: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
A lady has taken to Facebook to call out a side chic who she said is causing her sister grief in her home.

Olatayo Gold, in a Facebook post, referred to Mariam Bello as an “unfortunate home destroyer.” She also accused Mariam of taunting her sister, telling her there’s nothing she can do. She went on the place curses on her after alleging that the cheating husband sold his car because of her.

She wrote: “I don’t know why some girls are stupid and shameless, This unfortunate home destroyer despite you knows that he has a kid and wife your still have gut to be telling his wife that there’s nothing she can do…lemme tell you, u will never enjoy the rest of ur life coz for him to even sold his car bcoz of you I know it’s not ordinary but I know one thing for sure that it can never last and it will surely bounced back on you the useless bitch called MARIAM BELLO your a disgrace to your family and a source of sorrow.”

In all of this, Olatayo did not call out the philandering husband. In an earlier post, she shared a photo of her sister, her little child, and the supposedly unfaithful husband and declared in the caption that she was missing her sister.

“My lovely sister missing you……cute family,” she wrote and added triple kiss emojis.

Continue reading from source and view more pictures click http://onlinemarketthattalk.com/ads/voodo-nigerian-lady-places-curses-on-her-sisters-husbands-side-chic-says-he-sold-his-car-to-please-her-see-photos/

Re: Voodo -nigerian Lady Places Curses On Her Sister’s Husband’s Side Chic, Says He by campuslit(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Oooh My!!! Woman Chopped-off The Ear Of Husband Allegedly Side-chic / Five(5) Tips On How To Nurture Your Dreams / Do You Know! You Can Make Money Online With This 10 Gpt Sites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.