Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) (880 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) by Pussitto: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is the lead pastor at Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) church, one of the most visited churches in Abuja boasting of over five thousand members. Pastor Biodun who is a speaker, writer and insightful individual is skilled in engaging people with God's word and "passing powerful truths." The international preacher was at the church service of his father's burial with his wife, the preacher rocked $79,999k almost $80k. In Nigerian exchange rate $1 is N309, then $80k is N24,720,000k.. When you serve God you will never lack and you will spend all your days in prosperity. If daddy freeze attacks him for this then his a hypocrite.

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/just-like-daddy-freezecoza-pastor-rocks.html?m=1

Re: Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) by okonja(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
How sure are you that it's not ABa made? undecided undecided
Re: Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) by Elmojiid(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
my name sake...i just like him the guy get swag and him sabi good things.

1 Like

Re: Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ride on Pastor, Men of God should rock the best of God's blessings, don't mind the frustrated haters, they can jump inside lagoon if they don't mind. mek I come De go before these spoiled children arrive here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) by zyzxx(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
My God is not a poor God

1 Like

Re: Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) by Xionez(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
The watch worn by the preacher is not the same as that shown in the image. The chronograph is missing.

Op, call the pastor and clarify before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
People should learn to focus on making their own lives better and forget all these rubbish price findings. Make your own money biko and get busy with your life
Re: Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) by PhilAmadeus: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2017
FP Material....As much as I celebrate Pastor Biodun and Pastor Mho....I don't even know wat to say sef, maybe to criticize or praise him.....Over to you God cos you know all..

(1) (Reply)

See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) / Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong / Living Out The Crucified Life + Benefits (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.