Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains (23119 Views)

Some Advice For Avoiding A Viral Fever: Advice That Will Keep You Healthy / Experts Reveals 14 Causes Of Back Pains You Never Knew / Terrible Back Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jarus:

smh

My internet company owns the websites jarushb and opinionted. We have staff that handle those and our social media engagements.

This is my personal handle. I don't even know the passwords of those official handles.

I am the remote CEO. The handles are run by our staff who are paid to do that. If you think it is the CEO that will be operating the social media accounts of a company, no problem.

I didn't even know the thread was created by our official handle. Even if I knew, I could have commented in my personal capacity with my personal handle.

Query loading...
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Naff24(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
femi4:
Do pushups and avoid doggy style

OK sir grin
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Emimade: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Jarus(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
oyb:

Query loading...

By who to whom?
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Jarus(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
yeyerolling:
oh my bad

So you didnt know there is a difference between Jarus and JarusHub?
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jarus:

By who to whom?

from you. your staff has no business posting top five lists from jarushub official handle.

jarushub is first and foremost a career focused entity.

posting links to 'health secrets is using your platform to help out his blogger friends.

enough of that and jarushub is as diluted as nairaland

1 Like

Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Jarus(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
oyb:

from you. your staff has no business posting top five lists from jarushub official handle.

jarushub is first and foremost a career focused entity.

posting links to 'health secrets is using your platform to help out his blogger friends.

enough of that and jarushub is as diluted as nairaland

Thanks and noted.
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by DanielGb(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Naff24:

OK sir grin

Push up bawo?
Do you want to have broad chest and biceps?
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Naff24(f): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2017
DanielGb:

Push up bawo?
Do you want to have broad chest and biceps?

Rara o, abeg my bwest are enough, just need physiotherapy for back pain ni
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by DanielGb(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Naff24:

Rara o, abeg my bwest are enough, just need physiotherapy for back pain ni

stop doing doggy. Go back to missionary. or Wall banging.
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Naff24(f): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
DanielGb:

stop doing doggy. Go back to missionary. or Wall banging.

Yes sir
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by DanielGb(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Naff24:

Yes sir

Haba don't kill me.
Let's be padi padi jare.

1 Like

Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
dotcile28:
i hope u know knacking is one of the best exercise so far. in other word. it is part of it
mama DE mama
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by nevachange(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2017
na something must kill person, back pain, doggy, waist pain

follow me on youtube. IT wont kill you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Cloud007: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
dotcile28:

i hope u know knacking is one of the best exercise so far.
in other word. it is part of it
really...
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Massage4health(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Naff24:
OK, my back has been aching for the past few days and my foots are swollen due to long hour of sitting at work. Early morning exercise really help me alot.
Have a regular massage too
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by Massage4health(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2018
PotatoSalad:
standing up and stretching my hands to touch my feet and stay in that position for 3 to 5 mins helped me alot.
i sit for about 12 hours everyday cos of my work
Have a regular massage too.
Re: 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains by abrahym(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Correct your hormone imbalance

Lots of women has lost their confidence and self esteem
These days side Chic's has taken over our husbands and fiance because we can't hook them up sexually, most times d problem is not the side Chic's, d problem lies within us because side Chic's are ready to go extra mile just to satisfy our man.

Mummies and sisters let's wakeup from our slumber and let's stop deceiving our self, let fight back for our right

Some of the problems include v.dryness, low libido, loss of interest in sex, flat back side, small boobs, toilet and sexual infection and so many others.
Do you know with natural herbs and foods ingredients you can enhance your hormone imbalance and cure all this.

Join my WhatsApp group and let me pour out my mind there
https:///Bq9kFnOcY19Jtezh6LTaBm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals / Borno Records First Coronavirus Death / Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor Akpoviri Vincent Jimmy Aka Dr. Charles Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.