Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Say Something Nice About Your Ex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (42003 Views)

Say Something Nice About This Picture / Say Something Nice About Your Father.happy Fathers Day / Positive Energy Thread..say Sth Nice About The Poster Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Yeti was the only girl that could fit my whole dik in her mouth...if only I had known that such a feat was rare...I would have married her. cry

4 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by mohziz1(m): 5:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Ex? I dnt c hr as one cos i am still deep inlove wit hr,if she cums bck today i will accept hr wholeheartedly
She was beautiful,has a good heart,intelligent,adviser,a wife material,a good cook i never found any fault in hr ,to me she was d best av ever met
Our breakup dat i cnt explain she went home after d semester break she came bck after resumptn n it ended dat night,but i tink its because of hr fada she was a muslim n i a xtain hr fada kips telin hr nt to marry a xtain i still miss hr thou
I wish u all d best wit who so ever u wit nw

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by summerflame90: 5:27am On Sep 26, 2017
I won't t wish a liar and a serial cheat a good and happy ending.. My Ex, may you die of thunderbolt and may you never find happiness in your life kemi..... The bastardized slowpoke can sleep around for world record and charity..

4 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Mrsleek007: 5:29am On Sep 26, 2017
She didn't believe in my dreams....
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Inwerogug(m): 5:34am On Sep 26, 2017
anupchan:
He did really love me, before everything went south. Anytime I needed something he showed up without fail.

ATM
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by vicben27(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Which of my ex? OK they were all nice, we had an understanding. I knew what I wanted, something better, distance came in between , we moved on, and now am having the best time of my life, because I've finally found home she's all I will ever need
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by lilmax(m): 5:58am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly I've tried and tried to think of something nice but nothing crops up. You fvcked up, pussyass niqqa. Your generation is cursed for life!
grin
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by basty: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2017
My EX in the office. So nice when she marked her birthday which I funded, she bought Pizza, pounded yam and orisirisi and came afterward to buy amala & ewedu for me. So nice a girl.

She likes herself so much that, she wants every good things of this world and never care what happens to you. She likes money strangely. So self centered and think she is wise.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by zinizta: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2017
zubby007:

I call her my Rainbow. She was the best thing that happened to my world. How the road ended for us is still a misery. I can't explain it. She is over me but I always love her. She always remind me of priority. First thing first. Enhanced my spiritual life. Always asking me on Sundays, did u go to church? I'd to go to church because if I say no, she will fight me and I don't tell lies. Hahahahahahah ah!!!. She advices me. She is always confident in me. She Is an all round person. Spotless. An angel. Goodluck to whom ever have her now. He has got a gold. A wife material. If I knew my offence for losing her, I'll never do it to another.
Man! I Feel For You. Those Type Are Rare...

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by chiamaka4g: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Everyone is an ex. Everyone is nice. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Okiemuteomos(m): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2017
She is so fucking bad doing good for her she pay you with bad
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by odaniel1(m): 6:02am On Sep 26, 2017
I still miss her head (she was really good at Bjs)
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by lilmax(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2017
summerflame90:
I won't t wish a liar and a serial cheat a good and happy ending.. My Ex, may you die of thunderbolt and may you never find happiness in your life kemi..... The bastardized slowpoke can sleep around for world record and charity..
grin
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by iamord(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Divay22:

I don't think so..
What about yours
we had a brief chat yesterday. we have both moved on, but its healthy to credit your partner in the parts they served well. it shows maturity and that your heart is ready to move on
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by ifewise(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2017
She delivered me from Anger.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by AkangbeGold: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2017
She was a darling. She prefer to take just water for me to take good food.

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by YelloweWest: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Funny. Very funny.

Cute as a teddy bear.

Good heart.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Emokai3(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing nice to say at all...................
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Awaja(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2017
thesicilian:
The way people talk about their exes always surprises me, as if he or she is one demon straight from hell. They've forgotten that at a time this person was considered 'the best in the world' for them and for these exes to have been chosen as partner, must have been due to one or several good traits.
now d good trait turned evil, who u go blame?, in short my present will soon enter d ex bus
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Emokai3(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2017
She's a random hungry bitch
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by YelloweWest: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2017
summerflame90:
Na wa o.

Nothing good at all in him?
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by whizcartel(m): 6:16am On Sep 26, 2017
She was very nice, even though she could cruel at times. She is beautiful, She got the most beautiful voice. she is kind. And I fuxcked up.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by YelloweWest: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Inwerogug:

ATM
Nope.

Just a man being a man and taking care of his woman.

That used to be a thing of pride.... I wonder what happened.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by tballeyy(m): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2017
She is my ATM
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by YelloweWest: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2017
whizcartel:
She was very nice, even though she could cruel at times. She is beautiful, She got the most beautiful voice. she is kind. And I fuxcked up.
At least u know ur mistake and can be conscious never to repeat it.

Goodluck to u men.

I hope u get ur lady love back.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by okerekeikpo: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2017
My ex is a slowpoke, Thunder fire her, very useless girl
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by summerflame90: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

Na wa o.

Nothing good at all in him?
she's just a crazy ass cock sucker
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by ololo12: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing to say about ex, I never had one.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by jacyhelen(f): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2017
He is an idiot..lol

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by SexytorresE(f): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2017
It all depends how u both parted. How u parted will determine either to talk good of him/her or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.