Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (12157 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by AuroraB(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Am I supposed to believe this

Iykekelvins, you brought me here shocked sad
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by murphyibiam15(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
with good antibiotics for 7-10days repeated 3 months later will solve the problem..

is not a big deal.. the problem is that most girls with odoriferous puzzy don't care.

it may not necessarily be poor hygiene which is the common cause.. tight fitting panties contribute alot due to sweat

women learn to wear cotton panties.
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by jhudit(f): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
jamarifox:
oohh madam who isn't weighed down by the harshness of life. The lady whose cousin has a stinky vagina (like 100% of ladies) asked for a Nice way to tell her cousin of her stinking private.
Once again, your comment didn't address the question she asked how Dummy!

Smh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

Smh...
grin
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:

Saw your PM. Will attend to your issue later. But in the meantime please ensure that you only wear cotton panties.... and as much as possible let breeze blow through at night.... If scared your boyfriend may dip in suddenly.. sleep alone and lock your door.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
I will welcome her and treat her tongue

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hmm..its better to reign in hell than give a smelly snail cunninlingnus
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
lefulefu:
Hmm..its better to reign in hell than give a smelly snail cunninlingnus
Are you sure? Say the truth man!
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
I pity some boys that lick girls vagina in the name of love
The kind bacteria wey those guys dey carry only God know

1 Like

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:
Lemme jus bite d hem of her soiled panties & drag it down her legs, place my sticky tongue down there and hungrily suck out all the foul blue-green algae causin' this odour. Suffocate me with it. Sit it on my muthafuckin' face till I can't breathe no more.

God!

See groove!!

I need that girl's address.
See what you really are.

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by iykekelvins(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:

Sis Aurora. smiley
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by flyingdutchman(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Children of the sons of God, who descended unto the earth to lay with the daughters of the earth, and you were conceived!!!
ShyCypher:
Lemme jus bite d hem of her soiled panties & drag it down her legs, place my sticky tongue down there and hungrily suck out all the foul blue-green algae causin' this odour. Suffocate me with it. Sit it on my muthafuckin' face till I can't breathe no more.

God!

See groove!!

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by DIKEnaWAR: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:
The time used in typing all this to Joro, would have been enough to tell her. It should be an untreated infection coupled with poor hygiene.

Some people will never admit to anything.
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
flyingdutchman:
Children of the sons of God, who descended unto the earth to lay with the daughters of the earth, and you were conceived!!!

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by AuroraB(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
iykekelvins:
Sis Aurora. smiley
Nwanne'm smiley
Kee ije?
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Pidginwhisper: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

God!

See groove!!

Aiye eleyi ti baje faa! shocked

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by GOFRONT(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Does it mean pvssy is synonymous to Smell

Maybe d cousin sista fixed her fingerNails makin it inconvenience for her to Wash properly??

2 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Donjazzy12(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

God!

See groove!!

Walahi! Your own don finish tete!
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
what kinda Mbara cement is this? shocked
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
whatmoreng:
May such Abunna never come my way. Amen!
Aameeeen!!!
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by HMZi: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
See what you really are.
SICK
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Telling her will only cost u #100 and if u truly love ur cousin, u can sacrifice that.....

1. Get a new SIM card,
2. Register it
3. Compose a text in a respectful way anonymously
4. Send it to her
5.Destroy d SIM card.

Don't act different so she doesn't suspect u

Thank me later
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Jadoskii(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

God!

See groove!!

lmaooo..lmaooooooooooooooooooooo.ahahahahahaah..lmaaoooooo...... Oga sucki sucki ..rip bro...
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Skinni(m): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Burgerlomo: 1:22am On Sep 21, 2017
May be ya cousin hid some locust beans under her pata shocked
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:
May be ya cousin hid some locust beans under her pata shocked
Fumisticqueen will never do that
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by TrapHedges(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Chaaaii..

Stinky NUNU is everywhere sha..its all about hygiene..Maybe her cousin is so immuned to that rotten fish between her legs grin

Lemme call TrapHedges, he too experienced such thing ...hahahaa

damn I was eating when I saw this mention... and now I LOST my appetite.. tq u owe me lunch angry
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

damn I was eating when I saw this mention... and now I LOST my appetite.. tq u owe me lunch angry
With her stinky nunu... Smelling like decaying fish covered for three days.... freshly opened.. stanky and stinky
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by muller101(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2017
This is what I call pussy blow out.
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
muller101:
This is what I call pussy blow out.
Iamnotalone ... don't ask me
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
lies, the pussy only oozes when they are wet, u need a dik to bring d smell out lol, fake ass joro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / What I Saw In A Brothel / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.