Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (207852 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Ah know say that man don take something na why hin dey talk like that... cheesy

*You?? Repent?? E sure me say you for don sin wella after that time sef*... grin
Does sign of the cross, *singing great is thy faithfulness walking upandan the monastery*

Piss Peace be unto the. #Holyme
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Does sign of the cross, *singing great is thy faithfulness walking upandan the monastery*

Piss Peace be unto the. #Holyme

LOL... Badt guy, no corrupt me this night abeg... Me wey dey into white fasting for 40 days... grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Badt guy, no corrupt me this night abeg... Me wey dey into white fasting for 40 days... grin
na 1 year purple fasting me just concluded sef, will be entering into sky blue one tomorrow morning tongue
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by TegaMajestic(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2017
--
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
na 1 year purple fasting me just concluded sef, will be entering into sky blue one tomorrow morning tongue

LMAO... MadtMan... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by MISSNORA(f): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH... Y'all ladies sef... Una no fit ask directly?? cheesy
nope...makes us look cheap.u people should keep asking smiley we love it.Av u ever seen a hen chase a cock?

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
MISSNORA:
nope...makes us look cheap.u people should keep asking smiley we love it.Av u ever seen a hen chase a cock?

SMH... You dey feel shy to ask something wey una go gather enjoy?? cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Dutchey(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2017
lolz
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Emekayoung(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:
How girls ask for sex...

White girl: kisses u deeply and whispers to ur ear.... "Let's do it"

Naija girls: Mc.Brooklyn, I will soon go oo... grin
Gbam!!! You nailed it right. That's exactly wat they usually say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by MiddleDimension: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
Girls can also go to any length when they want to have sex with guys just that they devise the craftiest means to achieve this.

Below are some memes that depict how clever girls can be in achieving this

i dont advice any guy to 'pick' the so called green light ooo. she can suddenly accuse you of sexual harrasment and you will be ruined! if women cannot be clearly forth coming with their desires, then let them die in passion! since feminists insist on the so called no means no, let them have it. @sagamite

4 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
MiddleDimension:

i dont advice any guy to 'pick' the so called green light ooo. she can suddenly accuse you of sexual harrasment and you will be ruined! if women cannot be clearly forth coming with their desires, then let them die in passion! since feminists insist on the so called no means no, let them have it. @sagamite

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love the fact Catherine Deneuve and co have highlighted what I have been saying for years.
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by ubunja(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
front page again please
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by iyefemi7(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
see more here as you find the best realities of your dreams.. visit the link...www.wirecellar.com/4LOJ and also you can get a chance to win 150MB from us
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段邓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
I met a lady in Jos,she came to my place and after gisting for some hours,it was getting late and I trying to be the perfect gentleman decided not to initiate love moves,she suddenly lay down on the bed and said(if u know the thing you want to do,let's do it,I want to go)WHAT!!!
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Charleys: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Nice
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
tosyne2much:
1. Before she arrives at your place, she calls asking if you're the only one at home so as to know if there would be no distraction
hello Bro, Can I Use Some Of Your Topics for Videos on Youtube. You Get The Credits
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2020
IamPlato:
hello Bro, Can I Use Some Of Your Topics for Videos on Youtube. You Get The Credits
And you go tip me too cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2020
tosyne2much:
And you go tip me too cheesy
lol. i will let you know when i start
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tayewomi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by McStoic(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Cladez:
Women love and enjoy sex the most but they always turn around to claim they don't love it and its only the men that enjoy it.

As in eh! Pretenders to the T
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Thazard(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
did you do physics in ya secondqry sch It's called poliritimicanatdiozation
Art students self
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.