Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (208481 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Starberg(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2020
Mine was when my girlfriend invited me to her parent's house. She persuaded his brothers to excuse us and took me to her parent's room to have her on their matrimonial bed.

I even asked her to take me to her room, but she insisted I do it right on her parent's bed that her room is untidy. I was tempted to try it, but I had a second thought, and left to the sitting room.

505 Likes 27 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:37pm On May 07, 2020
This one guy I was dating was a biter, which I really didn't like, so I'd fiercely object to being bitten because I bruise easily & needless to say, it's painful/weird. He was so into it, that he wouldn't be able to climax unless he bit me & since that was out of the question, he'd ask me to bite him instead. So every time we'd get to it, I'd have to ready my teeth for a salty bite. It made me to dislike salt & vinegar flavoured chips because that's what he tasted like grin

484 Likes 29 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Oluromantic: 1:57pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:
This one guy I was dating was a biter, which I really didn't like, so I'd fiercely object to being bitten because I bruise easily & needless to say, it's painful/weird. He was so into it, that he wouldn't be able to climax unless he bit me & since that was out of the question, he'd ask me to bite him instead. So every time we'd get to it, I'd have to ready my teeth for a salty bite. It made me to dislike salt & vinegar flavoured chips because that's what he tasted like grin
Ah sorry o

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Noblebrown7(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2020
Once dated a girl who usually come to my place with a gun in her purse. Then one day, she asked me to help her keep it. I told her that my room isn't an armory mbok.. If it's bible & church hymnaries, fine, I'll gladly help you keep it, but definitely not a pistol. THE RELATIONSHIP ENDED THAT DAY.

324 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Starberg(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2020
Noblebrown7:
Once dated a girl who usually come to my place with a gun in her purse. Then one day, she asked me to help her keep it. I told her that my room isn't an armory mbok.. If it's bible & church hymnaries, fine, I'll gladly help you keep it, but definitely not a pistol. THE RELATIONSHIP ENDED THAT DAY.

Guy your own really crazy oh... keep gun

356 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Friedturkey: 3:32pm On May 07, 2020
A girl I was once involved with was batshit crazy.
During sex she would always ask me to choke her until she passes out, and I will always shout NO! I can't be testing my village people.
One day while she was riding ontop, I decided to get freaky, stretched my hands to her throat and choked her a bit. This girl instantly became possessed by unclean spirits, went from zero to hundred in 5 seconds, started riding like crazy, twitching uncontrollably.
Next thing I knew, she took a pillow, covered my face, and started choking me back while shouting "please babe, pass out for me babe!". I just threw her away and ended the relationship there. Iss nor me you will kill.
That's the best, weirdest, and scariest sex I've ever had.

1476 Likes 120 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 07, 2020
Well some guys will see this as normal. When I was 19 or so I had this way older girlfriend who told me she prefers anal sex more. I had to do it in order to satisfy her, that sh|t was disgusting angry

280 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by EXLOVER(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2020
I'm always irritated when a girl tells me she's seeing her period, so this very day my girlfriend (ex) ask me to watch her wearing her pad while she's fixing it on her kpekus or else she won't date me again, I refuse to do such. But we continue our relationship sha.

The second one is a girl we both find ourselves sexually attracted to each other, so we decided to practice our sexual fantasies, so she gave me a head, and she ask me to suck her kpekus, immediately i carry my head near the kpekus, jeez I almost died, that was the end of sex.

How will it be like on an obituary picture, the guy died while sniffing kpekus? Gosh, my village people for shame for me

788 Likes 37 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by richboy01(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2020
Friedturkey:
During sex she would always ask me to choke her until she passes out, and I will always shout NO! I can't be testing my village people.
One day while she was riding ontop, I decided to get freaky, stretched my hands to her throat and choked her a bit. This girl instantly became possessed by unclean spirits, went from zero to hundred in 5 seconds, started riding like crazy, twitching uncontrollably.
Next thing I knew, she took a pillow, covered my face, and started choking me back while shouting "please babe, pass out for me babe!". I just threw her away and ended the relationship there. Iss nor me you will kill.
hahahaha
pass out for me babe funniest tin

347 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Karex81(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm always irritated when a girl tells me she's seeing her period, so this very day my girlfriend (ex) ask me to watch her wearing her pad while she's fixing it on her kpekus or else she won't date me again, I refuse to do such. But we continue our relationship sha.

The second one is a girl we both find ourselves sexual attractive, so we decided to practice our sexual fantasies, so she gave me a head, and she ask me to suck her kpekus, immediately i carry my head near the kpekus, jeez I almost died, that was the end of sex.

How will it be like on an obituary picture, the guy died while sniffing kpekus? Gosh, my village people for shame for me
grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Randy100: 4:54pm On May 07, 2020
I was opportuned to get one 18years old girl with perky bøöbs. I promised her heaven on earth just to bring her to my house. She finally agreed and came on sunday evening oh. When it was time for me to chop and clean mouth, she made a request that shrinked my erected pen.is. She said I should dance naked for her while she video the whole thing. An elderly young man like me.

1481 Likes 114 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by suaveBrother(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2020
... hehe the comments here are just hilarious ... grin

368 Likes 28 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Baloranking(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2020
grin
Friedturkey:

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by suaveBrother(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

vampire smiley

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by MrChriz: 5:14pm On May 07, 2020
Back den in sch, my gf was on her period wen she came visiting...she was so Hot dat she was begging me to f**k her even wit d blood dats flowing

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Dreyton36: 5:22pm On May 07, 2020
EXLOVER:

The second one is a girl we both find ourselves sexual attractive, so we decided to practice our sexual fantasies, so she gave me a head, and she ask me to suck her kpekus, immediately i carry my head near the kpekus, jeez I almost died, that was the end of sex.

idiot grin grin you no well , this just made my day man grin

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Dreyton36: 5:24pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
I was opportuned to get one 18years old girl with perky bøöbs. I promised her heaven on earth just to bring her to my house. She finally agreed and came on sunday evening oh. When it was time for me to chop and clean mouth, she made a request that shrinked my erected pen.is. She said I should dance naked for her while she video the whole thing. An elderly young man like me.
laugh wan kill me die, I don dey cry join grin grin grin grin

443 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Dreyton36: 5:29pm On May 07, 2020
There was this girl I met on Facebook, I was in Dubai then
Base on some cars that I shipped home , I decided to spend some time with her
I invited her over to an hotel make man bleep small cuz Arab countries ehn , woman na gold
You must owe better money before you go bleeep confirm one
So, she came to the hotel , trust me John Thomas don already stand
As she bend for doggy, my favourite position, I slide into her DM grin
Mehn that horrible smell like Pomo water wey them soak for 2yrs
I no gree pull out so that she no go feel embarrassed
I continue Las Las na so tears just they drop for my face like oppressed houseboy
She even get mind they shout Bleep me harder, na so the tears they rush for my eyes
After that day i block her

890 Likes 64 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Liliantalks: 5:29pm On May 07, 2020
A nigga told me he was going to tie my hands and blindfold me during sex that he loved it better that way.. I told him no n never picked he’s calls

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by happybee: 5:30pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
Now this is funny
Lmao grin
You guys won't kill someone..
grin

261 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by EXLOVER(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
idiot grin grin you no well , this just made my day man grin
Imagine yourself to be in my shoes na bro

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Kaamisha: 5:42pm On May 07, 2020
Have the name tattooed somewhere.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Angelacruz: 5:50pm On May 07, 2020
Very funny
Randy100:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by 4ckz: 6:03pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I would have called your story hoax if I haven't encountered it, funny thing, mine was a call girl, bit my forearm to the point I bled, had some previous warning bites, but didn't know she would get full Suarez on me.

Her explanation: apparently she can't control it when she reaches a certain point of estacy.

Well we later finished off in a position that she couldn't bite me, can't let my money waste on top and injured forearm.

There are weird people out there!

400 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:07pm On May 07, 2020
4ckz:

I would have called your story hoax if I haven't encountered it, funny thing, mine was a call girl, bit my forearm to the point I bled, had some previous warning bites, but didn't know she would get more Suarez
Her explanation: apparently she can't control it when she reaches a certain point of estacy.

Well we later finished off in a position that she couldn't bite me, can't let my money waste on top and injured forearm.

There are weird people out there!

LMAO @ bolded. Indeed, too weird. Imagine being battered black & blue every single time you have a little rendezvous. It takes the fun out of things, definitely.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by 4ckz: 6:13pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ bolded. Indeed, too weird. Imagine being battered black & blue every single time you have a little rendezvous. It takes the fun out of things, definitely.

The funny thing, they seem to enjoy it. I knew that the site of blood turned her on so much.
I thought she was a psychopath, or maybe a ritualist. But, my d!ck still stands after so many years, so I would go with psychopath.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:15pm On May 07, 2020
4ckz:

The funny thing, they seem to enjoy it. I knew that the site of blood turned her on so much.
I thought she was a psychopath, or maybe a ritualist. But, my d!ck still stands after so many years, so I would go with psychopath.

They do seem to enjoy it. Smh.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by tolugar: 6:26pm On May 07, 2020
She said I should pay her money.

Dick went flat. Didn’t blame it though
Who does that.

Them broke girls.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by sexylassie2(f): 6:29pm On May 07, 2020
tolugar:
She said I should give her money.

Dick went flat. Didn’t blame it though
Who does that.

Them broke girls.

Stop being dramatic, you didn't have.

You are also broke.

445 Likes 31 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:39pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
gringringringrin LWKMD grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:42pm On May 07, 2020
4ckz:

Very weird

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.