Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Starting Up A Consulting Company - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Up A Consulting Company (10120 Views)

I Want To Start A Consulting Company. Would You Like To Be A Partner? / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Pls Help. Info Needed In Starting Up A Building Material And Sawmill Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting Up A Consulting Company by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2016
DewDrop:

None at all didisky, but read the subject again, it does not suggest she is or isn't a consultant, it suggests she doesnt know how to start up a consulting company. wink Reading is Fundamental! No hard feelings dear.

Back to the question at hand, there is not minimun requirement to start a Consultancy businesses. Depending on your area of specialization and your contacts, you can build your company one job at a time. I would suggest you start by sourcing out companies on ground that you are interested in doing similar jobs and can talk to someone within them. Good luck with that because in Nigeria, information seems to be viewed as  someting that cannot be shared,

Great input.
Re: Starting Up A Consulting Company by Fopssy007: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pls who have heard anything about zenak consulting before...I have an interview with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting Up A Consulting Company by barongmj(f): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2019
I got same mail from them...since the name isn’t bringing up anything I googled the adress....lol. Crazy people. This is about their 6th name change.
Google the address the way it was sent and click on the first NL link
Fopssy007:
Pls who have heard anything about zenak consulting before...I have an interview with them
Re: Starting Up A Consulting Company by KnightBandit(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
No idea too. I've got someone who has an interview there tomorrow too.
Stephenydaniel:
Please any idea about mystaff consulting in Lawson surulere? I av an interview around dia wanna know if is genuine
Re: Starting Up A Consulting Company by nathanD: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
KnightBandit:

Please how did the interview go?
Re: Starting Up A Consulting Company by nathanD: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
KnightBandit:

How was the interview boss?
Re: Starting Up A Consulting Company by Dotundotman(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Having gone through this trend, I wan to ask, have you eventually started the consulting firm and how did you come about it

Cos, I'm about to start a consulting firm too and need a skilled personally for professional guide

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Palm Oil Business / CBN Rolls Back Reforms -Universal Banking To Be Phased Out 2011 / Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.