Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

EX From My Husband Contacted Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (916 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Hello all...Yesterday ex girlfriend from my husband added me on facebook We chated but she didnt want to say who she is and also i pretended like i dont know too.I said this to my husband but he said that they are not in contact.For me this is very strange.why did she add me.To see what?My husband and her were together for 9 years and they separated coz she wasnt good to him n their parents didnt support their relationship.They r both Nigerians...Me i have feeling that something is stil there betwen them...what should I thinj or do?
Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by shege45: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Europija:
Hello all...Yesterday ex girlfriend from my husband added me on facebook We chated but she didnt want to say who she is and also i pretended like i dont know too.I said this to my husband but he said that they are not in contact.For me this is very strange.why did she add me.To see what?My husband and her were together for 9 years and they separated coz she wasnt good to him n their parents didnt support their relationship.They r both Nigerians...Me i have feeling that something is stil there betwen them...what should I thinj or do?
keep calm and observe first...dnt jst jump into conclusion yet

1 Like

Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by Chidonc(m): 5:46am On Sep 21, 2017
ok, we already know they both nigerians and you are oyibo, will you now kindly block her and let us rest. thank you

4 Likes

Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by AntiWailer: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Keep calm and dnt just conclude .

Also be careful and dnt reveal too much information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
Keep calm and dnt just conclude .

Also be careful and dnt reveal too much information.
i know but it is really strange dont u think?
Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Don't think about it too much till the fucker make her moves.

Seriously why do exes and group of exes always come back when you are literally and obviously done and dusted with them?
Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by martynsnet: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2017
they dated for 9yrs, must have been hard for her moving on. she added u to see the woman her man left her for.

2 Likes

Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by AntiWailer: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Europija:
i know but it is really strange dont u think?

It is not dear.

Facebook might be the one who threw your profile at her on "the people u may know"

She might not even pre plan it. So calm down.

She might also want to see who the lucky babe is.

Either Way , peace ...

1 Like

Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by AntiWailer: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Don't think about it too much till the fucker make her moves.

Seriously why do exes and group of exes always come back when you are literally and obviously done and dusted with them?

My dear it is not always easy to move on.

Especially when you discover how awesome he or she is after it is already too late.

Some lakes mistakenly assume all guys are kind, reasonable etc. It takes one or two fck boys to know what u left.

I agree the right thing is to go and never look back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
AntiWailer:

My dear it is not always easy to move on.

Especially when you discover how awesome he or she is after it is already too late.

Some lakes mistakenly assume all guys are kind, reasonable etc. It takes one or two fck boys to know what u left.

I agree the right thing is to go and never look back.
Not all that glitters are gold, when you leave a nice person then end up dating a worse person, you will know the difference and want to come back to the ex. I guess the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: EX From My Husband Contacted Me! by Fornication: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Europija:

Fvck him well next time.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? / Nigerians Name Abbreviated "Romantically " / Things That Girls Must Stop In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.