Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” (32407 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by IamLEGEND1: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2017
see this one....
You were already seeing a therapist.... So your sanity was already in question before you came to Lagos.

And is every Kenyan woman a 'Socialite'?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Tenkobos(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2017
At least we don't Bleep in bushes like Kenyans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by driand(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by wtfcoded: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2017
She might be right. Nairaland alone can prove it. No one is happy,starting 4rm bubu to a common almajiri.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Theakthedream: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2017
She is right to an extent. ...I think 70% of we Nigerians, are frustrated and like to shout..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by KenModi(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2017
My sister from East Africa, asante for saying the truth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by dederocs(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2017
If you get money you no go hear shout, come Naija with lots of money, you will have peace grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by chakula: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
What makes her to leave her country is more than frustration. Stay off from sweeping statement.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Larryfest(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Every Kenyans like to Bleep...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Iseoluwani: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Useless people

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
She has a point. Considering how rowdy Lagos State is; using it as a case study makes her point valid but there're less stressful cities in Nigeria she didn't visit. In order for us to be truthful to ourselves; nothing is actually working in this country so we're frustrated but used to our frustrations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Kestolove(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Yoruba nod shout..b like music Nd speaker
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Sirheny007(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Obviously, she said the truth albeit undiluted.
Y'all shouting her down are pure lairs!
who isn't frustrated in Nigeria??
Abi na Zombies full here?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Iseoluwani: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2017
wtfcoded:
She might be right.
Nairaland alone can prove it.
No one is happy,starting 4rm bubu to a common almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by greatman247(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
I no blame her. Her country people are first on worst situations happening around so what do you expect?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by KenModi(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Make Una attack her if you like but the thing be say she's right grin grin

I dey tell you. She spoke nothing but the truth!

There is smtin absolutely wrong with us Nigerians. Everyone seems angry and tired of the country.

Just look at the faces of people at Obalende roundabout or at Ojota, all you see is hardship and frustration and that is just a sample of the entire nation.

All those people insulting her are pained cos deep down, they know she said d truth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by mema900: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Come, truth be told....she no lie ooo

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Prestige16(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
I believe her journey to Nigeria ended in the South-West region.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Sunnyja: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
flyca:
Most every Nigerians truly are.
See what APC has done! We were once declared to be the most happiest people on earth some years back.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by 2shure: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2017
On a daily basis
I screamat taxi men
Okada men
Gateman
Network provider
Customer care
At the atm stand when a noob keps pressing no instead of yes to continue transaction.
Everyday is a mad day in naija
Nepa wen they bring outrageous bills
At mechanics who want to u pocket dia account
If u dont shout
U wont be heard.
Our movies na so shout shout for advert.
For the movie sef na shout
Our music nko
Naso so shout
Artists keep shouting
Music keeps shouting at speaker.
Beer parlour na shout
Inside traffic shout
Mosque speaker na shout
Church speaker na shout.
Look. At apostle Suleiman
He is always shouting.
I meant wtf

15 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by IRobot7(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:
See her face like a pirated copy.

I've been trying to locate Kenya on the map but couldn't..... Pls guys is Kenya a state or just a street?

grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by purplekayc(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Idiota
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by motun2017(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
if she needs a therapost before she can feel ok then miss na u no well. idiat see her face like poo
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by motun2017(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
if she needs a therapist before she can feel ok then miss na u no well. idiat see her face like poo
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by sanfranka2(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=PEPPERified post=60680510]#NotHating.

Come to think of it, Yorubas like to shout. Sometimes it seems like they can't communicate, or express themselves without shouting.[/quote
pure fact bro... just came back from Lagos yesterday... very noisy and shoutings from afonjas is much.. traffic everywhere.. from agbado to iyana ipaja will take 2hrs then from iyana ipaja to oshodi 4hrs
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Gamesmart: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
akpur1:
every kenyan is dumb and always keep mute

Keneking:
Ok

- See her head like cone shocked
- Her problem is that Kenya is GMT +2 grin
- Na Senator Moses Wetangula's cousin .... the only person for Kenya to wear makeup and weave-on grin

benosky:

I've been trying to locate Kenya on the map but couldn't..... Pls guys is Kenya a state or just a street?

Frustrated Nigerians responding to her.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by priestcharm(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
This guy na scam. I beg run for your life
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Considering that Lagos economy is bigger than the entire Kenya economy, it is safe to say all Kenyans are lazy, docile, unmotivated and rely on the benevolence of British wild life to survive.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Josephshola: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:

street
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Positiveminds(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Again, if you check the list, muslim cities come top. I RESERVE further comments on this...
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by MrBigiman: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Almost correct. Most Nigerians are frustrated and shout for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Live Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction Site / Two Ghanaians Arrested In Amsterdam For Pounding Fufu In Their Flat On 7th Floor / A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.