Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” (32401 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by EAZY2422(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
I thought it was a human talking,but after seeing the picture of the being,I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by mozele(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
We need more of Martin Luther King in Nigeria. Pm me for spoken word poetry, let's talk constructively.

na learn i wan learn
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blueberrie:

I know. So what's your point?
you know? And you still said Lagos was economically superior because of her population?

My point is that such stereotypical bullcrap from your attention-craving compatriot on Instagram is lame generalisation, just like what I opined earlier.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by ernieboy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
The lady said nothing but the truth. Most people in Lagos are semi mad. I am in Lagos for about a week now and no day passes with one not feeling like going crazy either on the traffic or inside the yellow bus. I thought North is hot, but the polluted environment of Lagos makes everywhere so hot and not good for normal reasoning. Only those doing corporate jobs escape this madness...Traffic in Costain, is enough to make one act abnormal
but she wasn't referring only to Lagos, she was referring to the entire country, the situation of Lagos is caused by overpopulation and it is not so in all parts of the country

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Chukazu: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
The lady said nothing but the truth. Most people in Lagos are semi mad. I am in Lagos for about a week now and no day passes with one not feeling like going crazy either on the traffic or inside the yellow bus. I thought North is hot, but the polluted environment of Lagos makes everywhere so hot and not good for normal reasoning. Only those doing corporate jobs escape this madness...Traffic in Costain, is enough to make one act abnormal

but she is not just referring to Lagosians but to Nigerians in general... so she is dam wrong

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by obataokenwa(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
ernieboy:

but she wasn't referring only to Lagos, she was referring to the entire country, the situation of Lagos is caused by overpopulation and it is not so in all parts of the country
My people said.. "one finger dipped in red oil, affected the whole fingers"
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by obataokenwa(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chukazu:

but she is not just referring to Lagosians but to Nigerians in general... so she is dam wrong
My people said... "if ones relation is dancing abnormally in a dancing competition, his people do scratch their head or bite their lips"
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by ernieboy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
KenModi:

I dey tell you. She spoke nothing but the truth!

There is smtin absolutely wrong with us Nigerians. Everyone seems angry and tired of the country.

Just look at the faces of people at Obalende roundabout or at Ojota, all you see is hardship and frustration and that is just a sample of the entire nation.

All those people insulting her are pained cos deep down, they know she said d truth
ur status determines the people and environment around, when ur status upgrades you will most likely be in places where u see a lot of successful and happy people
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
reciprokal:
you know? And you still said Lagos was economically superior because of her population?

My point is that such stereotypical bullcrap from your attention-craving compatriot on Instagram is lame generalisation, just like what I opined earlier.

Well isnt Lagos economically superior cause of her population and the oil? I dont get what exactly youre trying to argue about

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blueberrie:

Well isnt Lagos economically superior cause of her population and the oil? I dont get what exactly youre trying to argue about
Kenya is 48 million people with 70 billion dollar economy.

Lagos is just 20 million people with 96 billion dollar economy.

And no, Lagos doesn't have oil.

In Lagos is where you find Africa's most ingenious people where you can buy designer suit from a moving car on the streets. With Africa's largest entertainment and movie industry all powered by private electricity and generators.

It is bracing the odds and working out Africa's 9th largest economy despite Government's lack of commitment and infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
Na she sabi. Lagos is stressful, we like it like that. Just weeks away from Lagos and me I miss it already...a lot. Eko oni baje.

Your case is very normal. You're simply used to the disorder and chaos of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Chukazu: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
My people said... "if ones relation is dancing abnormally in a dancing competition, his people do scratch their head or bite their lips"

no sir...every state in Nigeria has it own peculiarities

there are some independent countries in African that can not even cope with the challenges of Lagos and Lagos is just a state within a country

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Habyz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
So the amount of sunlight a city has is related to increased stress level? Wonder why western cities with large amount of sunlight didn't make the list. Continue deceiving yourself, only God knows if the person(s) that made the list has ever been to the cities before.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by yinksjoe: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
she wan make dey notice her sha
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by joinnow: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:
Why won't they shout in Lagos when over 10million people are occupying the space meant for about 3-5million?
Even the land beneath their feet must be shouting for help too.
Lagos needs decongestion.

She should try visiting other parts of Nigeria next time before drawing her conclusion.
Lagos still have so many forest
People just concentrate on some part while ignoring other part of Lagos.
If only Amebode could open up more roads

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
reciprokal:
Kenya is 48 million people with 70 billion dollar economy.

Lagos is just 20 million people with 96 billion dollar economy.

And no, Lagos doesn't have oil.

In Lagos is where you find Africa's most ingenious people where you can buy designer suit from a moving car on the streets. With Africa's largest entertainment and movie industry all powered by private electricity and generators.

It is bracing the odds and working out Africa's 9th largest economy despite Government's lack of commitment and infrastructure.

Ok, why are we comparing the whole entire Kenya to the city of Lagos? Going by what you said earlier that all Kenyans are lazy, unmotivated and dependent on the British simply because the economy of one state is larger than Kenya's economy is kind of an unfair comparison.. what about the rest of Nigeria? Does that mean that every Nigerian is more hardworking than the average Kenyan simply becuz you compared Lagos to the whole of Kenya?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by MtuMsuper: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blueberrie:

Ok, why are we comparing the whole entire Kenya to the city of Lagos? Going by what you said earlier that all Kenyans are lazy, unmotivated and dependent on the British simply because the economy of one state is larger than Kenya's economy is kind of an unfair comparison.. what about the rest of Nigeria? Does that mean that every Nigerian is more hardworking than the average Kenyan simply becuz you compared Lagos to the whole of Kenya?
Next time I hear someone use that blasphemous "lazy " line on a hardworking Kenyan who isn't into crime, I'm gonna flatten someboris head even flatter. That useless GDP line, we killed it in the thread bout kenya being ahead in all aspects. Karibu.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blueberrie:

If your compatriot adjudged Nigerians by her fictional account of Lagos, I'm declaring Kenya inferior to Nigeria by same Lagos which has more financial muscles than all of Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
reciprokal:
If your compatriot adjudged Nigerians by her fictional account of Lagos, I'm declaring Kenya inferior to Nigeria by same Lagos which has more financial muscles than all of Kenya.

Hahahaha is that what all the anger is all about? A statement by a socialite? Then how come most of ya people agreed with her? I read through all the comments made..
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Next time I hear someone use that blasphemous "lazy " line on a hardworking Kenyan who isn't into crime, I'm gonna flatten someboris head even flatter. That useless GDP line, we killed it in the thread bout kenya being ahead in all aspects. Karibu.

Asante!
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blueberrie:

Hahahaha is that what all the anger is all about? A statement by a socialite? Then how come most of ya people agreed with her? I read through all the comments made..
Anger? You misread/interpreted my mental state.

Those who agreed (which I failed to see) must be doing so for political gains.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blueberrie:

Those people are not Nigerians like too. Some are Biafrans, Ghanaians, Kenyans etc
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by abbeyty(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
spencekat:
grin I observed it during my NYSC at Emure Ekiti,Ekiti State.

orija high school right ?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by kobijacobs(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
who be this irrelevant fool...most African countries just get beef with naija sha

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by spencekat(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
abbeyty:

orija high school right ?
SPAGS
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by poseidon12: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
Na she sabi. Lagos is stressful, we like it like that. Just weeks away from Lagos and me I miss it already...a lot. Eko oni baje.

'We' like it like that? Please speak for yourself. Quality of life is zero in Lagos. Horrible place.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
poseidon12:

'We' like it like that? Please speak for yourself. Quality of life is zero in Lagos. Horrible place.

We sight you Biafran
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by dehi: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmm your mouth
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Bibi294(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amagite:
A new study by Zipjet revealed the least stressful cities in the world. This study took some of the major stress-inducing factors into consideration, such as unemployment, debt levels, traffic, public transport, security, pollution and amount of sunlight the city has.

Out of 150 cities, Lagos came in at 147, making it the third most stressful city in the world.

Kenyan socialite Sheila Wetangula took to her Instagram to recount her experience with Nigerians and concluded they are all frustrated.

She wrote;

“Been to nigeria a few times when I was working for sony and having dated a Nigerian and tried to do business with a few made me question my sanity and my once a month trips to see my therapist became weekly!!I was wondering if there is something wrong with Me!!My therapist advised me to stop going to Lagos which from April i haven’t and I’m so happy and feel sane !!Now I understand I’m perfectly normal!!That country everyone is frustrated !!Everyone likes to shout and I can’t even scream to save my life !!God bless Nigeria �”

http://www.lailasblog.com/every-nigerian-is-frustrated-kenyan-lady-comes-for-nigerians/

Our Nigerian guys self no get taste... Who is dating this Electricfish?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Shortyy(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
My own success manifested d very first day I stepped in 2 lag cool, I luv lagos
Abeg wetin be the success. Show me way na grin
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by KenModi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
ernieboy:

ur status determines the people and environment around, when ur status upgrades you will most likely be in places where u see a lot of successful and happy people

And what is my status pls? Oh! because I mention Obalende and ojota. See this mumu. I no even dey Nigeria. Dey talk abt status dia.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by londoner: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:
Why won't they shout in Lagos when over 10million people are occupying the space meant for about 3-5million?
Even the land beneath their feet must be shouting for help too.
Lagos needs decongestion.

She should try visiting other parts of Nigeria next time before drawing her conclusion.

Yeah other places are different. It's a pity everywhere in Nigeria gets painted as noisey and filled with traffic when outsiders are really only talking about Lagos. Lagisians complain that Abuja is too quiet lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London / Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria / Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.