Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” (32403 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by redsun(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
cool
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by redsun(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
She is not far from the truth. Nigeria is obviously a loud,violent, and irrational society. That is why violence is promoted at home,schools,churches, work places,police,army and all the echelons of life in nigeria.

It is a society that chronically lacks reasoning and that is why it lacks in the midst of plenty.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
d truth is bitter...she is right
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Phi001:

You're correct. My dad told me that they see Nigerians the same way Nigerians see Americans...

undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by alexxo11(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
fk001:
Why is it that Kenyans are naturally obsessed with Nigerians?.

Not only Kenyans most African countries
because nigerians are all over africa....why is it that nigerians cannot stick in nigeria??

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
MtuMsuper:
muafrika2 na wengine, shukeni hapa mara that that

Enyewe ni kama hiyo place yote ina sound kama afrocinema grin grin

Halafu ongezea watu wengi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by norriswood(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:
She might be right
she's right not she might be right, Lagos is a better place to be..but the stress there meh ..drove inside traffic for 3hrs...God bless Lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by babslepe: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
This one should go and sit somewhere, naija boy Don dump her sorry ass let her be consoling herself there Is Cbd,langata,embakassi,donholm any better than Lagos if anyone is going to throw little jabs at us it should not be kenyan women they should go and find a solution to their smelling vajayjay and learn to close their legs. Looking for a young girl without a baby in Kenya is practically impossible at least I respect naija girls for that. 80 percent of Kenyan ladies above 18 are single and have a kid or two (who can be more frustrated than a lazy single jobless mother) looking for naija boys to live on can you imagine this thing para me .A below average naija guy in Nairobi na hot cake see this cow coming to throw cheap shots at us
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by spencekat(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
PEPPERified:
#NotHating.

Come to think of it, Yorubas like to shout. Sometimes it seems like [/b]they can't communicate, or express themselves without shouting[b].
grin I observed it during my NYSC at Emure Ekiti,Ekiti State.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
The lady said nothing but the truth. Most people in Lagos are semi mad. I am in Lagos for about a week now and no day passes with one not feeling like going crazy either on the traffic or inside the yellow bus. I thought North is hot, but the polluted environment of Lagos makes everywhere so hot and not good for normal reasoning. Only those doing corporate jobs escape this madness...Traffic in Costain, is enough to make one act abnormal
l concur sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by alexxo11(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Phi001:

You're correct. My dad told me that they see Nigerians the same way Nigerians see Americans...
boss ur dad lied to you...
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by kalufelix(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
But She's Right O

Nigeria Is Wired Into Some Kind Of Saddistic And Millitary Way Of Life

Starting From The Family/Schools The Way Some Parents/teachers Shout And 'blend' Their Children In The Name Of Training And Correction Makes The Child To Grow Into Some Kind Of Animal...Its Pretty Much What Gave Birth To Most Of Us...

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by kalufelix(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
400billionman:

She simply said the truth..

Nigerians are frustrated people.

What are the signs of frustration ?

Shouting, bullying, tribalism, ritual killings, kidnappings, incessant armed robberies, hoodwinking, extortion, back stabbing, assassination.

Even your leaders are frustrated. Why did I say this ? They divert large amounts of public money into their private pockets for fear of being poor again after their tenures expire.

Nigerians do not know what is called LIVE AND LET LIVE. They believe that the only way to become big is by swallowing up another person. Most Nigerians are INSANE. That is most appropriate word. Most of them act like, LET ME DO THE WRONG THING, LET US SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

In the doing the wrong thing, you end up getting wrong results. If you are working and living in a sane environment by virtue of class, you may not understand all this until you get to the streets..
So On Point..Especially The Live And Lets Live Part
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by fk001(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
alexxo11:
because nigerians are all over africa....why is it that nigerians cannot stick in nigeria??

Nigerians are more civilized and expose than other Africans.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by seangy4konji: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
IT IS THE TRUTH...
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by megareal: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abbotp:
You might not agree, but she is correct.......Majority are utterly frustrated and vent it on whoever whenever....

My signature will save your face!!!

Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by tivta(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
See them attacking the messenger instead of the message...
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Abbotp: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yeah.....Whatsapp 07034554516
megareal:

Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by bewla(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
akpur1:
every kenyan is dumb and always keep mute
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by ayagha: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
The lady said nothing but the truth. Most people in Lagos are semi mad. I am in Lagos for about a week now and no day passes with one not feeling like going crazy either on the traffic or inside the yellow bus. I thought North is hot, but the polluted environment of Lagos makes everywhere so hot and not good for normal reasoning. Only those doing corporate jobs escape this madness...Traffic in Costain, is enough to make one act abnormal

They don't want to hear the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by no1madman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
She's right. .
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by alexxo11(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
fk001:

Nigerians are more civilized and expose than other Africans.
civilizedhave you ever heard of positive news of nigerians abroad??
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
God save u say I Neva come Kenya..I 4 finish u..
Meanwhile lemme keep looking at u undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by no1madman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
DocAdray:
I pity her, Nigerians are coming for her. She go hear am today. lol
Embrace d truth
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by samtol4(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
You need a little crazy to survive Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Donkalio: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Her anger was that, her pussy-cat was not properly stretched, so as to reduce stress. She must be sex starved.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by ImaIma1(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Seems like the statistics were taken from Nairaland.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by mastar111: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
PEPPERified:
#NotHating.

Come to think of it, Yorubas like to shout. Sometimes it seems like they can't communicate, or express themselves without shouting.
u just spoke my mind
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blueberrie:

Not true. It's because you have a bigger population and oil.
Lagos is 19 to 20 million people with an economy of $96 billion.

Kenya is almost 50 million with $70 billion.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by alexxo11(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
babslepe:
This one should go and sit somewhere, naija boy Don dump her sorry ass let her be consoling herself there Is Cbd,langata,embakassi,donholm any better than Lagos if anyone is going to throw little jabs at us it should not be kenyan women they should go and find a solution to their smelling vajayjay and learn to close their legs. Looking for a young girl without a baby in Kenya is practically impossible at least I respect naija girls for that. 80 percent of Kenyan ladies above 18 are single and have a kid or two (who can be more frustrated than a lazy single jobless mother) looking for naija boys to live on can you imagine this thing para me .A below average naija guy in Nairobi na hot cake see this cow coming to throw cheap shots at us
if that is the case then why are you full in my country looking for greener pastures?let me educate you nigerians ,there is absolutley no point in spending ksh 100000 on a woman or a bar in one night and then live the 8 of you in a two bedroomed apartment.women regarless of nationality will go with any man who is ready to splash money.Instead of you saving the money you have made from scams and drugs you waste it on women and complain they are cheap??you have mentioned areas in nairobi and this means you are in nairobi, why dont you go back to nigeriasimple because ur country is frustrated....continue convincing ur selves that you are hotcackes.....kenyan women are clever....you will soon realize that!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Juliusdking(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
How u fine i for no what say but u are ugly
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
reciprokal:
Lagos is 19 to 20 million people with an economy of $96 billion.

Kenya is almost 50 million with $70 billion.

I know. So what's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic / Live Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction Site / A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.