Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How To Roll A Blunt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Roll A Blunt (2793 Views)

How To Roll A Joint In 7 Easy Steps / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Albertone(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
pcguru1:

Who is this one ? angry are you alright
Take it easy on the innocent lady.She might just be trying to have some fun with ya tongue
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Albertone:
Take it easy on the innocent lady.She might just be trying to have some fun with ya tongue

I apologize , sometimes I get alot of disses and insults so I assumes the person was trying to be offensive, now I feel extremely apologetic knowing it was just a joke. I truly feel bad for that.
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Albertone(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2020
pcguru1:

I apologize , sometimes I get alot of disses and insults so I assumes the person was trying to be offensive, now I feel extremely apologetic knowing it was just a joke. I truly feel bad for that.
I understand.

Have a nice day
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by biddostandard: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Blu03:
Don't.
Never smoke.

Don't yield to peer pressure biG, okay.
Weed is the worse shiit you can inhale into your healthy lungs.
lies,weed is different from cigarrete nd doest affect lungs

(1) (2) (Reply)

my Christmas hair!!! How Do I Look.. / Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out / Office Sex Latest (nollywood Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.