Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (34701 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
THE BLUNT SHOW - CAN A RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX?

What's your take sex in a relationship?
Do you think a relationship can stay a long period without sex?
Do you think it can?

i CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX!! YES I CAN!!

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDs2lmOb8a8

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Can you be in a relationship without sex?

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by PheezyLee(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
for real it can... but the issh is most of these babes ain't loyal!
It'll be so disheartening to know that na one guy dey shag d babe anyhow; come dey call you mumu on top

119 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
op, what about you?

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes i can
unapapadeycraze:
op, what about you?

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by dan9ice(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Except the guy is from deeper life and the babe is from jehovah witness or the guy is in france and the babe is in nigeria...

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes it can! If the two partners agree to be celibate.

It takes a lot of trust though especially from the guy.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by dtruth50: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
OH GOD! Y is sex look so common these days? wht is the essence of marriage now?

12 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by internationalman(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Actually the reverse is the case..

A relationship has a better chance of surviving without sex than with sex..

Haven't some of you had some kind of relationship with the opposite sex that doesn't involve sex and lasted over a long period of time or still ongoing as we speak?

Try and involve sex in it and see if the relationship will last any longer...

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Faxole: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
The only thing black youths are good at discussing is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

308 Likes 39 Shares

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by crismark(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
i can never enter into a relationship without sex...d gal fit dey Bleep anoda nigga

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by amakadihot87(f): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussion is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be .........wondering why black societies are
all backward.
......................so we should talk about science in romance section?

14 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Faxole: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
amakadihot87:
......................so we should talk about science in romance section?

I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to the video you posted. Go online and you'll see that these are the only kind of discussions you see black youths gather together to have. As if it's talking about relationship and sex that will move their society and culture forward.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Amirullaha(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes...
I have been in a relationship with my gf since two years now and we've not talk of engaging in it.,..
Till marriage...

12 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by hollywater: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
No with capital letter.

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by matgold(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
I don't think is possible
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by geostrata(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
No....my babe say she want a no sex relationship, I said OK, but I can v sex with other babe grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by kinggenesis(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes it can wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Marvyx(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Any relationship with the root of Christ can survive unless it's going to require a lot of discipline and self control of the flesh not to have sex with your partner.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by jaxxy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes offcourse
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nathan2016: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
YES

A relationship with GOD

35 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by madgoat(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Impossible... Its like asking if a human can survive without oxygen?
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by DONSMITH123(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
YES

But take sex away from Relationship, Nigerian ladies gat nothing else to offer.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by toluxa1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
It is indeed possible. Very difficult in today's wayward society but of course its possible. The critical thing is mindset on both parts.

https://www.nairaland.com/4279532/mint-like-new-samsung-galaxy

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by terrezo2002(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sex doesn't mean love.

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by MrImole: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dáadáa

I'm in five relationships already without sex.

13 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by BiafraIShere(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
THE BLUNT SHOW - CAN A RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX?

What's your take sex in a relationship?
Do you think a relationship can stay a long period without sex?
Do you think it can?

i CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX!! YES I CAN!!

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDs2lmOb8a8
Yes, but don't ask for money!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by bettercreature(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Yes it can!
How is that possible? Why going into a relationship when you are not ready for sex
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by TerrorSquad147: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please what is the essence of the relationship if we're not fvcking??

4 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by GoodBoi1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes, it can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.