Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (27027 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Thank you ...but I said some men not all men that's my point against Aunty Lizzy protect the young women growing up from reading trash

May God help us, much of us on both side of the divide will be on the receiving end of generationally transferred thrash. People should discover things for themselves and not be handed garbage...
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I find your wisdom simply amazing...Nice one..You've spoken wisely, i'll take these words to heart. Thanks

Thanks it's always a pleasure to reason with you
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Thanks it's always a pleasure to reason with you

wink
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Backinfront(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

You guys are witches and mean...she exposed you guys..you are here forming what?...nonsense
Sharrapp there. You are the mean one here. Be sounding like gay.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

May God help us, much of us on both side of the divide will be on the receiving end of generationally transferred thrash. People should discover things for themselves and not be handed garbage...

We need to encourage women more because they are the backbone of the society when it comes to procreation and education words of comfort will do better than bashing and name calling in my opinion

I disagree with this topic and her views

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

We need to encourage women more because they are the backbone of the society when it comes to procreation and education words of comfort will do better than bashing and name calling in my opinion

I disagree with this topic and her views

I agree, pointing people in the right direction is different from bashing them negatively. Don't worry some of us will do our best...I have something coming up in future that aims to speak to the hearts of the younger women, in the long run that the society benefits from it, something like the T.D. Jakes conference for women...Will you be interested if such a door opens? Though starting small? I'm tired of the thrash they spill into the minds of the younger generation male and female, but the female needs some pepping up..
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:
There is no evidence of magical witches, do you have evidence your mother is a witch? Do you agree your mother is heartless, stingy?

If you want us to talk metaphysics, you will have to tell me how Santa clause was able to rode on flying deer chariot with elves.
You are a juvenile big fool....And so wot? Wot if my mom is a witch? Is it within my control,? Do you have control on who gives birth to you? havnt u seen witches with successful kids?. And I'm saying it without remorse that u are very stupid and it is irritating.
On magic: Do you believe in magic? or magic science?

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I agree, pointing people in the right direction is different from bashing them negatively. Don't worry some of us will do our best...I have something coming up in future that aims to speak to the hearts of the younger women, in the long run that the society benefits from it, something like the T.D. Jakes conference for women...Will you be interested if such a door opens? Though starting small? I'm tired of the thrash they spill into the minds of the younger generation male and female, but the female needs some pepping up..
I'm down no wahala it's about time
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Backinfront(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
wtfcoded:
Some are here condeming her.
She's right.
Most Women attitude is bullsh1t.
Self centeredness, jealousy, wickedness.
Speak for the women around you. The ones around me are nothing like you describe. Most crimes all over the world are committed by men be it in politics or any office, you don't see women berating us for this. But one woman does wrong you can't wait to slander all of them. Sexist
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You are a juvenile big fool....And so wot? Wot if my mom is a witch? Is it within my control,? Do you have control on who gives birth to you? havnt u seen witches with successful kids?. And I'm saying it without remorse that u are very stupid and it is irritating.

Easy on the foulness you can't just assume all women are like the experience you had with one woman

Your mum isn't a witch
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:
I'm down no wahala it's about time

Aiite...I have another amazing lady, the thing is forming shape...I'm starting with a blog, you're in my loop, we'll speak more about this offline..Later.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by angelanto8(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Including you minus me
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Aiite...I have another amazing lady, the thing is forming shape...I'm starting with a blog, you're in my loop, we'll speak more about this offline..Later.

Sure have a blessed one
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Backinfront:
Sharrapp there. You are the mean one here. Be sounding like gay.

Ode.....yes..with no apology, I am mean to the stupid lots like you. Stupidity is bad. Ever you idiots wonder why ladies are the ones screaming and rolling on the floor during deliverance service...shebi you deluded idiots go to church....dont u

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Funkybabee(f): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
attention seeker
wanna receive mercy eyes from men, maybe somebody done dump her
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by TinaAnita(f): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Backinfront(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Ode.....yes..with no apology, I am mean to the stupid lots like you. Stupidity is bad. Ever you idiots wonder why ladies are the ones screaming and rolling on the floor during deliverance service...shebi you deluded idiots go to church....dont u
bloody gay. Fvck out
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Hahahaahha you shouldn't mention this here oh....You're revealing secrets in a bad way oh...Lol, i was in a Church 2015 and i came in late, the ushers in that church just dumped me somewhere, when i looked around creamy, cute chics, bros under anointing come see manifestations... grin grin grin grin I can't begin to tell the stuffs that went down in their midst... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Easy on the foulness you can't just assume all women are like the experience you had with one woman

Your mum isn't a witch
Pardon me if I sound too offensive....its annoying hw people try to exclude their family from whatever ill we think up...should the families with witch be dead? Instead of facing the message they are defending their useless family.

Im not actually saying all women are witches..even the writer dint say so...99% might sound like exaggeration but its her way of emphasising how rife we have witch among women

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by congo4ka: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:
Well, she's right 99% are....but I belong to the other 1%...i'm not a witch or maybe I am a good witch grin..i'm a cheerful giver nd definitely not heartless smiley smiley smiley
You are a cheerful giver hmmmmm kiss

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hahahaahha you shouldn't mention this here oh....You're revealing secrets in a bad way oh...Lol, i was in a Church 2015 and i came in late, the ushers in that church just dumped me somewhere, when i looked around creamy, cute chics, bros under anointing come see manifestations... grin grin grin grin I can't begin to tell the stuffs that went down in their midst... grin grin grin
Dont mind their hypocrisy. I'm not the religious type, BT I'm very spiritual... If they meet people with extrasensory gift maybe they will have sense. Some ladies dont even know they are witches until later in their life. How many of them can boldly come out to say they do have sex with spirit husband...and this is a common occurrence and confessions...real life
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Meninist: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello guys!! A new member of NL is here grin grin

#Meninist cool

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Backinfront:
bloody gay. Fvck out

Exactly what I was talking about....One idiotic lot like him said my family are witches...I wasn't annoyed. This fool is calling me gay and thinks it bothers me? Are gays not humans?...What bothers me is ur foolery...many songs u listen to are sung my gays, many tech patents are from gays and u make use of the technology yet u think u are a better person?...Many history, philosophy and ideology were propounded by gays and u are forced to read them in schl...ode oshi..olodo. U lots are reason Nigeria will always be backward.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Pardon me if I sound too offensive....its annoying hw people try to exclude their family from whatever ill we think up...should the families with witch be dead? Instead of facing the message they are defending their useless family.

Im not actually saying all women are witches..even the writer dint say so...99% might sound like exaggeration but its her way of emphasising how rife we have witch among women

Ok but as a Child of God I disagree and say 99 percent of the women Lizzie deals with are all of the above

Her statement condemns all women and I doubt if she has come across every single woman in the world
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You are a juvenile big fool....And so wot? Wot if my mom is a witch? Is it within my control,? Do you have control on who gives birth to you? havnt u seen witches with successful kids?.
Again you don't have any evidence someone is a witch. So you will agree your mum is heartless, stingy even when she took care of you and she didn't sacrifice you?

Stop this fallacious thinking.

And I'm saying it without remorse that u are very stupid and it is irritating.

It is an unintelligent person with no point that insult someone in argument.
I believe magics are tricks.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Ok but as a Child of God I disagree and say 99 percent of the women Lizzie deals with are all of the above

Her statement condemns all women and I doubt if she has come across every single woman in the world

You still don't get me? undecided undecided undecided.

N:B ......No be God create all of us? Who is a child of devil
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nyouth: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
I can't agree....she's over exaggerating
For a woman to be heartless, something must have lead to it...
There's no reaction without cause
meaning u are one of the witches she talked about

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by sharpwriter(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Miss, Lizzy is right, many women have unforgiving hearts, it kills my desire for your sisters,abeg. Coupled with other qualities like preferring their man stay broke because of insecurities. You can't argue against her strong points. Abeg, tell your sisters to learn to love without drama please

Lots of ladies can't love without excessive drama and insecurities, most of Nigerian women don't forgive,can't say sorry or please, and strip a man of his mental sanity and emotional stability, do you really think this is false and that you can argue against these points?Look around you ma,it's everywhere..
Boss, na wa for you o...you just ignore me since I have been mentioning you all these past days. (I'm not talking about this topic please). Or you have forgotten me?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Divay22(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nyouth:
meaning u are one of the witches she talked about
If i were to be one...
It will be for the betterment of I and my family...
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:
Again you don't have any evidence someone is a witch. So you will agree your mum is heartless, stingy even when she took care of you and she didn't sacrifice you?

Stop this fallacious thinking.

It is an unintelligent person with no point that insult someone in argument.
I believe magics are tricks.

Insult is a way of relating to low thinking person like you.

Why can't I agree my mom is a witch if she proves to be one. Your thinking is hopeless. If your dad was caught stealing ,so you won't agree he's a thief becos he's ur dad? I dnt live in denial like you.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Marvis4real(f): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
She is a big fool for trying to use women to shine on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberisima's Son Joins Nollywood (Photo) / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's Birthday Dinner / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.