Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (27053 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
And so? What if they are witches...have I died? Ode oshi...does having witches in my family precludes the witch in you? Why don't you have sense and be objective. And wot if I date a witch? Oponu
I am not a witch! I reject you Satan! I reject your evil spirit! I reject you trying to inject the evil spirit in your family inside of me! He that is in me is stronger than he that is in the world! May God rebuke you Satan in Jesus name! Amen!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lolz, Finesse, what an excellent way to deflect the truth. So you withhold forgiveness in the name of trying to protect yourselves from hurt and think this is a wiser option innit? It's two ways my dear, that men should love their wives, and in humility to God and himself to be the best he can be, if however such a buddy fails, should he not be helped up and his wounded tended till he's healed? Shoudl such be subjected to further emotional injury? I've been speaking to women from all across the world ma, same goes to many of my brothers that are into I.C.T. we know what we're saying. Nigerian ladies must love with an open heart and mind...Trust me,foreign women have a clear landmark difference with many Nigerian ladies...It' not a negative/abusive comment please...I don't want to be picked on by anyone...please
I am just saying that you can't base all women on your experience with one woman emotional blackmail is more of a mans job re Rob Kardasian

Am not saying I won't love you when you make a mistake off course I will but if I don't correct you chances are you will continue

People don't think about the countless women in dead end relationships but still showing love like it's worth it most people will abuse her what is she doing there not knowing our hearts really choose whose worth it ...choose someone worth it but don't assume all women are bitter ...

Some behaviors men exhibit can make the pope act bitter

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by crunchyg: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2017
AdaNri1:
Cogito ergo sum
What is this one saying? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2017
AdaNri1:
I am not a witch! I reject you Satan! I reject your evil spirit! I reject you trying to inject the evil spirit in your family inside of me! He that is in me is stronger than he that is in the world! May God rebuke you Satan in Jesus name! Amen!
Ode..typical Nigerian witch...Na them pray pass for church..na them sing pass...in the night dey still fly. Why is it that during deliverance service ladies are always the ones rolling and screaming like witches..ode

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:
I am just saying that you can't base all women on your experience with one woman emotional blackmail is more of a mans job re Rob Kardasian

I don't disagree... But like i mentioned statistically, in life people judge things based on minorities, and infact over 90% of women have these issues sha

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by bengems(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
One good reason why I should become a priest.

To all ladies I chyked in the past, both online and offline, don't take me serious cos I'm buying seminary addmision form as I type this message.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Am not saying I won't love you when you make a mistake off course I will but if I don't correct you chances are you will continue

" but if I don't correct you chances are you will continue" - Now this is the spirit, because without continuous re-conciliatory measures on both sides, sustainability of romance is somewhat impossible....Too many women love to play hurt when offended, but when it's the reverse, they rather die that put effort to reconcile and make-up...Damn, we're done with this kinda crap my lady...

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Are you so stupid? How old are you? And so? What if there are witches in my family? Don't witches come from different families...? U are so foolish
Lol, I don't believe in magical witches anyway.

So you're saying it is cool for witches to be in your family, even if it is your mother(no offense)? Do you know what they do to witches?

Since you don't know any of your family to be a witch, no evidence, do you agree Liz statement is fallacy of generalization? Do you read any philosophical book at all?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

" but if I don't correct you chances are you will continue" - Now this is the spirit, because without continuous re-conciliatory measures on both sides, sustainability of romance is somewhat impossible....Too many women love to play hurt when offended, but when it's the reverse, they rather die that put effort to reconcile and make-up...Damn, we're done with this kinda crap my lady...

That's your experience with one lady though you don't know the threshold limit of anyone's heart Forgiveness takes time and it's up to them i am very quick to appologize love said it's too quick but I explained life is short I can give my apologies you can accept it when you deem fit but it still takes time for someone to accept it also time to readjust because once you've broken trust it's hard to get it back to VIP status cause trust me no woman is expecting to lose trust

If there is any hesitation on her part it's an individual thing maybe upbringing or discipline some women were raised well
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:

So you're saying it is cool for witches to be in your family, even if it is your mother(no offense)? Do you know what they do to witches?

Since you don't know any of your family to be a witch, no evidence, do you agree Liz statement is fallacy of generalization?

Don't misconstrue the message, Liz Anjorin simply implies, these attributes are qualities of a witch, more of a play on words....Stop twisting it....You can't argue against the comments she made brov
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by knowhowk: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmm...Food for a deep thought .

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by lenghtinny(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2017
NOT all women but majority...
Even the so called meek and gentle woman can change in a flick when stretched to the limit...
Women can play the bully and victim at the same time. Play the oppressor and the oppressed simultaneously. A woman will be flogging you mercilessly and she will still be the one crying. That's how dangerous they are...

8 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

That's your experience with one lady though you don't know the threshold limit of anyone's heart Forgiveness takes time and it's up to them i am very quick to appologize love said it's too quick but I explained life is short I can give my apologies you can accept it when you deem fit but it still takes time for someone to accept it also time to readjust because once you've broken trust it's hard to get it back to VIP status cause trust me no woman is expecting to lose trust

Naa my lady, i'm not speaking from personal experience, but rather from the experiences of so many people around me, from the comments so many ladies on the forum make, suffice to say, i'm speaking on behalf of over50 men...so i'm out of the question..Love is easy, all the mind games,emotional blackmail ladies act out makes loving complex. Anyway like Solomon said, God made men inherently good but men sought out schemes to spicen things up only to make things more complicated and difficult resulting in pain in the aftermath.

I'll round up with this, love is patient, love is kind, love does not keep record of wrongs, love should be easy and should not be strained because love conquers all, love is peaceable, love is friendship, love is companionship, love overlooks flaws, love doesn't say i'm right, you're wrong, love doesn't take into account a record of flaws and recalls them when a wrong is done,love can be hurt but can recover, love is not expecting never to be hurt ( that's emotional insurance and pre-emptive strike that deters true intimacy my dear ), finally, love is subjective to personal experiences, can be improved and should not cause pain....

Sola, you've started defended your gender rather than dish out the truth you once used to dish out so easily, please come back home Sola...

I believe, no we Nigerian men believe in love but we won't settle for emotional blackmail and strained relationship because of our craving to be loved, no, Never...

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Don't misconstrue the message, Liz Anjorin simply implies, these attributes are qualities of a witch, more of a play on words....Stop twisting it....You can't argue against the comments she made brov
That's a lie.

She said 99% women are WITCHES, HEARTLESS, STINGY. she put them together, go and read her statement again. This fallacy and FreeSpirited is trying to tell me all women are heartless, stingy, witch including his mother, sisters, wife etc
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2017
lenghtinny:
NOT all women but majority...
Even the so called meek and gentle woman can change in a flick when stretched to the limit...
Women can play the bully and victim at the same time. Play the oppressor and the oppressed simultaneously. A woman will be flogging you mercilessly and she will still be the one crying. That's how dangerous they are...

Yes o my brother, you're preaching jare....That's how they are, cry and flog the same time. Be the aggressor and play the victim the same time...Na Bi-polar dem they call am, duality of personality exuding extremes of emotional scale...Say no to that crap brov...We no want, we no buy such market....

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:
That's a lie.

She said 99% women are WITCHES, HEARTLESS, STINGY. she put them together, go and read her statement again. This fallacy and FreeSpirited is trying to tell me all women are heartless, stingy, witch including his mother, sisters, wife etc

The statistics was an overstatement, not shift to the message and address it...
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2017
chisco82:

Are u sure? A ga_aju onye?

You don't have to ask anyone. You have women around you...are they any of what she said? Does she know what's 99% at all. Nigerians need to take Mathematics more seriously.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:

Since you don't know any of your family to be a witch, no evidence, do you agree Liz statement is fallacy of generalization? Do you read any philosophical book at all?
what do you knw about Metaphysics? If my mother was a witch nkor....do u have control over who gives birth to you?.....why is sense so alien to Nigerians...and u go school o

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I have stated it in my first post that she has some valid point but generalizing it is the problem. Sorry I can't address a fallacious statement and I don't believe in magical witches.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:
I have stated in my first post that she has some valid point but generalizing it is the problem. Sorry I can't address a fallacious statement and I don't believe in magical witches.

It is well
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Thank you very much....I've lost hope on the reasoning of most Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Thank you very much....I've lost hope on the reasoning of most Nigerians

Lol...Blame the economy brov
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by samdaisi: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
If you have not married you cant understand the message she is passing across

she is 75% correct, be a witch is not necessary be flying in the night only but she is

talking about their characters

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Insteading of focusing on the message, most of you are trying to deny the obvious. Trying too hard to be saint and holy....witches. I have related with witches and I'm not scared of u people cos I know how to relate with humans and how to avoid troubles

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Naa my lady, i'm not speaking from personal experience, but rather from the experiences of so many people around me, from the comments so many ladies on the forum make, suffice to say, i'm speaking on behalf of over50 men...so i'm out of the question..Love is easy, all the mind games,emotional blackmail ladies act out makes loving complex. Anyway like Solomon said, God made men inherently good but men sought out schemes to spicen things up only to make things more complicated and difficult resulting in pain in the aftermath.

I'll round up with this, love is patient, love is kind, love does not keep record of wrongs, love should be easy and should not be strained because love conquers all, love is peaceable, love is friendship, love is companionship, love overlooks flaws, love doesn't say i'm right, you're wrong, love doesn't take into account a record of flaws and recalls them when a wrong is done,love can be hurt but can recover, love is not expecting never to be hurt ( that's emotional insurance and pre-emptive strike that deters true intimacy my dear ), finally, love is subjective to personal experiences, can be improved and should not cause pain....

Sola, you've started defended your gender rather than dish out the truth you once used to dish out so easily, please come back home Sola...

I believe, no we Nigerian men believe in love but we won't settle for emotional blackmail and strained relationship because of our craving to be loved, no, Never...

I don't know why you insist that it's the women that have the issue. You call it a defense strategy but it's the truth I can only speak for my experiences and encounters with others as well

Some men are brazen I'm fucking her and there's nothing you can do about it is that the kind of man we should be bending over backwards to forgive in a hurry we also have feelings you know

Look for a while being single will be fun but when your mates marry and at the wedding their children roam the isles you too will understand everyone needs someone and if you cant find that person become that person for someone worth it

Half of the things I went through I wasn't prepared but now let's just say the feathers in my cap

Barrack Obama has a wife who believes in him regardless of what opposition had to say about him and that is all you need .dont bully your spouse love them don't walk on eggshells kiss them don't bash them support them
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I don't know why you insist that it's the women that have the issue. You call it a defense strategy but it's the truth I can only speak for my experiences and encounters with others as well

Some men are brazen I'm fucking her and there's nothing you can do about it is that the kind of man we should be bending over backwards to forgive in a hurry we also have feelings you know

Look for a while being single will be fun but when your mates marry and at the wedding their children roam the isles you too will understand everyone needs someone and if you came find that person become that person for someone worth it

Half of the things I went through I wasn't prepared but now let's just say the feathers in my cap

Lol @ Sola for this statement :

Look for a while being single will be fun but when your mates marry and at the wedding their children roam the isles you too will understand everyone needs someone and if you came find that person become that person for someone worth it

Well said, nice one my sister

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Barrack Obama has a wife who believes in him regardless of what opposition had to say about him and that is all you need .dont bully your spouse love them don't walk on eggshells kiss them don't bash them support them

I find your wisdom simply amazing...Nice one..You've spoken wisely, i'll take these words to heart. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by DJperdurabo: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Mendelssohn:
That's a blotted lie and apocryphal asseveration. It's only borne out of a paroxysm of her own character assembly and an apparent reflection her own marital intentions. I aver at the risk of even sounding platitudinously humdrum that nobody holds a monopoly of an ability to establish tensions and escalating hostility, and likewise, nobody was not born meek, debonair and innocuous. It only takes two live wires to spark or otherwise to remain docile as the balance of power is the most efficacious scale of peace and tranquility, it doesn't exclude marriage which is another platform of society in its own stead. In essence, I have a great askance as to if anyone goes into conjugal equilibrium with another with predetermination to engage in remorseless rancorous ruptures and pettifogging disputations, and neither does it erupt by a reason of a single coincidence or a spontaneous provocation but solely sequel to the two parties, having reached a breaking point after consistently mounting tensions and accumulating aggression.

What are you saying?

Ever heard of the term "Highfaluting Words"?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
what do you about Metaphysics? If my mother was a witch nkor....do u have control over who gives birth to you?.....why is sense so alien to Nigerians...and u go school o
There is no evidence of magical witches, do you have evidence your mother is a witch? Do you agree your mother is heartless, stingy?

If you want us to talk metaphysics, you will have to tell me how Santa clause was able to rode on flying deer chariot with elves.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
samdaisi:
If you have not married you cant understand the message she is passing across

she is 75% correct, be a witch is not necessary be flying in the night only but she is

talking about their characters
She is fallacious in her statement, she's not correct.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol @ Sola for this statement :

Well said, nice one my sister

Thank you ...but I said some men not all men that's my point against Aunty Lizzy protect the young women growing up from reading trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos / Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.