Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (27048 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
hartson:
May God help us honestly.is too hot out there.

Lol
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johngla:
person like u na broke die and u dey here dey insult people u have a long way to go. Another thing u be like ashawo change your ways
I am Ashawo, okay agreed. Is that all? Ode.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Just get lost. You are dumb. so dumb...
i guess you can't hold rational argument, just insults.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by cococandy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wasn't she the one looking for other people's men to sleep with ?

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:
i guess you can't hold rational argument, just insults.
Did you just say rational argument? I'm lost here...dnt quote me again boy. Its okay
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Did you just say rational argument? I'm lost here...dnt quote me again boy. Its okay
You accept all women are witches, heartless, stingy, is that rational or fallacy?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
pocohantas:

You don't have to ask anyone. You have women around you...are they any of what she said? Does she know what's 99% at all. Nigerians need to take Mathematics more seriously.
Lol! See me oo, i did n't mention you oo.Heeeee!
Look at the way u pounce on me like Laureta Onochie.
I jump and pass. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

You still don't get me? undecided undecided undecided.

N:B ......No be God create all of us? Who is a child of devil

My dear I know am not
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:
You accept all women are witches, heartless, stingy, is that rational or fallacy?
Is that what you understood from the OP? Is that?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Is that what you understood from the OP? Is that?
Why not explain where her 99% witches, heartless, stingy women comes/came from.

She didn't even specify the country and continent, is she the 1% opposite of her claims?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by LeanonGOD(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
I don't blame you, I blame the gullible that call you celebrity - foolish yeyebrity without a home/family. Tufiaka.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na wa o shocked

What really happened to lizzy undecided

How come she's filled with vile and venom.

She should speak for herself and not generalize biko

What a pity sad
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by alan333(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lizzy-Anjorin:Dwhen did u bcom a seeker of Truth

^_^
God bless d womb dat concieved u Honey nd d hands dat brought you up...You've said d undillited truth:women r basically/naturally born witches,dats d "TRUTH".d gr8 grand mother of all Women is a "witch"!she was formerly d queen of Heaven,a.k.a.queen of d coast now but witches also varies nd differ in nature/character.

Get hooked up on a "money making white witch" nd ur Life go better/best nd if otherwise,i.e.green-witch...u r in for trouble o!

Jeremiah7vs18 has some to minister to all d children of Light-John9vs5!!!

Simplify.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Probz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
Trust me guys, she is 120% right.

I challenge those who are having issues with their fathers today as a result of what they were told by their mums to have an heart to heart conversation with their fathers, you ll be shocked with what you ll hear from your fathers.

You ll be shocked at how your mums have callously and emotionally blackmailed you into this bad relationship you have with fathers.

My dear, if you listen to the same man whom you accused of abusing your mothers, you ll be shocked that the man knew that one of your siblings is not his child or found out that your mum slept with his best friend. Do you expect him to tell the children? No! The man begins to die silently from the day he found out but you ll only see his reaction towards your mums physically.

Trust me, women are evil. I am not saying all women but greater numbers of them are nothing but Devil in human skins.

If you give a woman 99% of what you have, don't be surprised when she call you a useless man simply cos you decide to hold on to the remaining 1%.

If you are not married yet, your best moment as boys are the days of boyfriends and girlfriends. Please, enjoy that period while it last.

The only people who are secured with their happiness for life are those babies daddy; the likes of Wizkid, Davido and Timaya.

Love and marriage are beautiful things when you are luckily blessed with that one good lady in 1000 ladies you meet in life.

Finally, if you are lucky to be d luckiest guy to meet the right one in 1000 ladies, treat her like a diamond and thank God for blessing you with such amazing lady.

I laughed when i see ladies fighting their fathers cos of what they were told by their mums or actions of their fathers. I implore anybody who is in this situation to humbly find out what their mums have done behind closed doors to their fathers and you ll be shocked as to what you ll hear from your fathers.

So what you're saying is that your own mother's evil? Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Ademolag(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
I see some men saying crap on this comment section but I know your problems, sex..... that's it.

she's saying the truth.

men please overcome the power of sex, look at women and while doing it remove sex from your mind and you will only find a luggage
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by ladej(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
I can't agree....she's over exaggerating
For a woman to be heartless, something must have lead to it...
There's no reaction without cause
99% women ?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by NaeChris: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
I understood her clearly; witch, in the sense that they don't need to fly, but their actions WHEN ANGRY. A woman can be RUTHLESS when she is hurt. At that point, what she will do will make the ear to tingle, it will make the earth tremble, but at the opposite end, they can be loving, loving to the core. Thats women for you. STINGY, yes they are very stingy when they don't love you. When they love you, they are not.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by dikamzy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mendelssohn:
That's a blotted lie and apocryphal asseveration. It's only borne out of a paroxysm of her own character assembly and an apparent reflection her own marital intentions. I aver at the risk of even sounding platitudinously humdrum that nobody holds a monopoly of an ability to establish tensions and escalating hostility, and likewise, nobody was not born meek, debonair and innocuous. It only takes two live wires to spark or otherwise to remain docile as the balance of power is the most efficacious scale of peace and tranquility, it doesn't exclude marriage which is another platform of society in its own stead. In essence, I have a great askance as to if anyone goes into conjugal equilibrium with another with predetermination to engage in remorseless rancorous ruptures and pettifogging disputations, and neither does it erupt by a reason of a single coincidence or a spontaneous provocation but solely sequel to the two parties, having reached a breaking point after consistently mounting tensions and accumulating aggression.
na only grammer u go school go acquire? talk sense or shut d f**k up.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by dikamzy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
thank you anjorin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Akuruoulo(m): 3:22am On Sep 22, 2017
There Is Meaning In What She Is Sayn
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by hartson(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by thehedge(f): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Why is sense so far away from most Nairalanders like this?? Why...Somebody gave a very rare and objective opinion about ladies u are here attacking her look...You get sense so? Mtcheww
you are a fool o, you should first ask yourself that question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby / Yinka Quadri Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.