Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (27038 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:
Again you don't have any evidence someone is a witch. So you will agree your mum is heartless, stingy even when she took care of you and she didn't sacrifice you?

Stop this fallacious thinking.

It is an unintelligent person with no point that insult someone in argument.
I believe magics are tricks.

Do you believe you can learn the trick of the magic? Do you believe you can acquire witchcraft and influence or go against laws of nature? Do you believe witchcraft is a religion in some circle? Do you believe you can be initiated.

Read about Wicca.......People who are professors and more knowledgeable than you practice it as a relogion, doing research with their witchcraft... Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by phiszo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Well, 95% of women are selfish naturally. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Odunharry(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
ojimbo:
I could remeber how i cooked by myself and took to one girl a when she was at the hospital.
Now it happened to be my turn. She didn't even place a call to say sorry to me.
I strongly agreed with the woman. They are heartless
Sorry bro.. Some of them are like that. They only need you when things are good.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by lollarj(f): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
emmanude:
She actually made some serious points and sense as well,if you have experience,you can relate.....

Yup.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
emmanude:
She actually made some serious points and sense as well,if you have experience,you can relate.....
Thank you
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Princeboca12(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
kalufelix:
Women Are Known To Be Hosting Some 1001 Demons..

I believe saintsamurai can name all
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Rossikki: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
I can't agree....she's over exaggerating
For a woman to be heartless, something must have lead to it...
There's no reaction without cause

You're talking Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Divay22(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

You're talking Bullshit.
It's the fault of both gender tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Dont mind their hypocrisy. I'm not the religious type, BT I'm very spiritual... If they meet people with extrasensory gift maybe they will have sense. Some ladies dont even know they are witches until later in their life. How many of them can boldly come out to say they do have sex with spirit husband...and this is a common occurrence and confessions...real life

I'm also a very spiritual person and can relate with you perfectly. It's a sensitive subject and until people experience they will fight against your stance...Let them be
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Do you believe you can learn the trick of the magic? Do you believe you can acquire witchcraft and influence or go against laws of nature? Do you believe witchcraft is a religion in some circle? Do you believe you can be initiated.

Read about Wicca.......People who are professors and more knowledgeable than you practice it as a relogion, doing research with their witchcraft... Ode oshi
They are just tricks nothing supernatural about it.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Rossikki: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
phiszo:
Well, 95% of women are selfish naturally. lipsrsealed

She is right. Women are naturally selfish. They only give if there is something in it for them. That could be sex, attention, praise-seeking etc.

When last did you see a woman giving money to a beggar? When the average woman encounters a beggar on the street, how does she react? Not with pity or empathy, but with disgust and disdain. If he approaches her, she could go crazy, calling him all sorts of names. She would be more concerned about him staining her dress or her nails, hair etc, than his condition.

But a man sees a beggar, and he gives unconditionally, passing no judgment.

There is a big difference between men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by hartson(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Miss, Lizzy is right, many women have unforgiving hearts, it kills my desire for your sisters,abeg. Coupled with other qualities like preferring their man stay broke because of insecurities. You can't argue against her strong points. Abeg, tell your sisters to learn to love without drama please

Lots of ladies can't love without excessive drama and insecurities, most of Nigerian women don't forgive,can't say sorry or please, and strip a man of his mental sanity and emotional stability, do you really think this is false and that you can argue against these points?Look around you ma,it's everywhere..
very correct bro.I politely reminded a suppose civilised lady the need to say oh! sorry,missed your calls or could not reply your offline messages cos of......she got angry and displayed the kind of rude attitude I have never seen in my life.some of them are something else.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

She is right. Women are naturally selfish. They only give if there is something in it for them. That could be sex, attention, praise-seeking etc.

When last did you see a woman giving money to a beggar? When the average woman encounters a beggar on the street, how does she react? Not with pity or empathy, but with disgust and disdain. If he approaches her, she could go crazy, calling him all sorts of names. But a man sees a beggar, and he gives....

Lol, and men are not selfish?

Because I'm a man doesn't mean I shoud or you should generalize. Where is the word 'some"?

Sorry, women tend to show more emotion than men, I wonder where you got this fallacious statement from.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Johngla(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Ode oshi, disgracing manhood...a woman wrote something , a whole man like you can't see the objectiveness..olodo oshi
he mean say even your mother join
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
hartson:
very correct bro.I politely reminded a suppose civilised lady the need to say oh!am sorry,missed your calls or could not reply your offline messages cos of......she got angry and displayed the kind of rude attitude I have never seen in my life.some of them are something else.

Lol...I hope they learn sha, this seemingly simple things can be afforded by anyone with common sense and will go along well to sustain a relationship than the alpha boss babe macho they display these days in the name of feminism...
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by tintingz(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Insult is a way of relating to low thinking person like you.
Through out our argument, you haven't post anything meaningful, just insults.

Why can't I agree my mom is a witch if she proves to be one. Your thinking is hopeless. If your dad was caught stealing ,so you won't agree he's a thief becos he's ur dad? I dnt live in denial like you.
Read yourself, if she's proven to be a witch then you can call her a witch, if my dad is proven to steal then he's a thief NOT all men or dads, because your mum is proven a witch doesn't mean all women are witches.

That's my argument here on Liz Anjorin statement, she has to prove 99% women are witches, heartless, stingy. This is pure philosophy and logic.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by mustybaba55(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
The truth is bite​r but very much prefereble my dear. GOD bless you
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Madam head of witches
I hail ooo
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by hartson(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol...I hope they learn sha, this seemingly simple things can be afforded by anyone with common sense and will go along well to sustain a relationship than the alpha boss babe macho they display these days in the name of feminism...
on point,and they don't even know that it matters in relationship or feel remorseful after displaying very ugly attitude.it is just a pity.I relate how guys find it difficult to find a nice woman these days.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
hartson:
on point,and they don't even know that it matters in relationship or feel remorseful after displaying very ugly attitude.it is just a pity.I relate how guys find it difficult to find a nice woman these days.
I have never seen anything as difficult as searching for a spouse.someone that will you give you peace of mind.They exist tho but very rare.

Woow @ I have never seen anything as difficult as searching for a spouse.someone that will you give you peace of mind.They exist tho but very rare...I made this comment last week on the forum, i said Physic,s Chemistry were easy, too easy, handling a naija chick is pretty difficult...almost very very difficult...there are amazing males and females though. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
tintingz:
Through out our argument, you haven't post anything meaningful, just insults.

Read yourself, if she's proven to be a witch then you can call her a witch, if my dad is proven to steal then he's a thief NOT all men or dads, because your mum is proven a witch doesn't mean all women are witches.

That's my argument here on Liz Anjorin statement, she has to prove 99% women are witches, heartless, stingy. This is pure philosophy and logic.
Just get lost. You are dumb. so dumb...

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johngla:
he mean say even your mother join
You are fool...if your mother was a witch, u go kill am abi...get lost.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Johngla(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
hahahahaha u say watin the girl talk on true it definitely includes your mother and sister even your wife and daughters
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Johngla(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
dey nairaland dey insult people no go hustle on broke ass nigga when no get work dey do those things
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johngla:
dey nairaland dey insult people no go hustle on broke ass nigga when no get work dey do those things
okay...but.I dey work

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Johngla(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
okay...but.I dey work
good so face your life and leave other people own and satin them talk work on yourself. No bad feelings
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johngla:
hahahahaha u say watin the girl talk on true it definitely includes your mother and sister even your wife and daughters

I still find it hard to understand why its a thing of shame...when over 90% ladies exhibit it. can't understand ur idiocy..cant

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by FreeSpirited: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johngla:
good so face your life and leave other people own and satin them talk work on yourself. No bad feelings
who cares abt ur good or bad feelings

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Juliusdking(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
May be na wetin her mum do her dad na tell us i see
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Juliusdking(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
May be na wetin her mum do her dad na she dey tell us i see
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by Johngla(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
who cares abt ur good or bad feelings
person like u na broke die and u dey here dey insult people u have a long way to go. Another thing u be like ashawo change your ways
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" by hartson(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Woow @ I have never seen anything as difficult as searching for a spouse.someone that will you give you peace of mind.They exist tho but very rare...I made this comment last week on the forum, i said Physic,s Chemistry were easy, too easy, handling a naija chick is pretty difficult...almost very very difficult...there are amazing males and females though. God help us all
May God help us honestly.is too hot out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) / Flavour Thrills Fans At Sold-out Music Concert In New York / Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.