Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (104814 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Dididrumz(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2017
That woman looks really familiar. Like som1 i know in bayelsa, buh i'll be sure if only i can get a clearer picture of her face
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by nwakibie3(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Wey that guy wey dey always tell us to watch the real pics on his site? Abeg come ur help is needed here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Trijay: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy And if she follow me go , Na enjoyment go kill am o :DAnd if she follow me go , Na enjoyment go kill am o

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Crossguy: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Women and money are like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Trijay: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Dididrumz:
That woman looks really familiar. Like som1 i know in bayelsa, buh i'll be sure if only i can get a clearer picture of her face

Abi clearer picture of ha boobs grin
Dididrumz:

Abi clearer picture of ha boobs

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by yvonnechaka(f): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
I guess this will serve as a lesson to many of her kind

Lesson ke...we ladies doesn't learn at all.All these are for materials things

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by BALLOSKI: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol...the sex was probably too sweet...it made her go crazy grin grin
what nonsense. Tomorrow you hypocrite will go out and be shouting women are maltreated. Look at your comment.
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:
e

I guess so
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
That man must be so good
This is when you reach orgasm for the first time

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by gentleedu(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:
lol guess u hv experience the sweet crazy one
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2017
yvonnechaka:

Lesson ke...we ladies doesn't learn at all.All these are for materials things
That's it. They don't learn from the misfortunes of other people

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Kendroid: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Since the inception of destruction of shrines in Lagos, People are now going mad upandan cheesy
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Tunagee(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is really serious. A woman allegedly went mad after sex in Delta state yesterday. According to Sapele Oghenek, an unidentified man who lodged at Covenant Suit Hotel in Sapele Warri/Sapele Road, Delta state secretly packaged the unclad woman in his Lexus Jeep and wanted to drop her outside the hotel before she jumped out of the car and began mental display.

The woman was reported lodged by the unknown man at room 101 in the hotel where they had sex.

According to Sapele Oghenek, the management of the Hotel refuse to open the Hotel for the lady to go inside after the public show as they also denied public access to identify the man.

According to reports, due to the shocking incident, Okada riders invaded the gate of the Hotel to know what actually happened to the woman...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/woman-goes-mad-sx-rich-man-hotel-delta-state-photos.html

Too bad she got what she wanted in exchange for her great destiny. Sorry!!
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by enigmaticlion: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2017
I want that kind of sweet sex with you. Inbox me let's talk in private.
mhizesther:
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by jojothegreat(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2017
And if she follow me go, na enjoyment go kill am oo grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by samdav925: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
The woman dey mentally challenged b4 but now the Dick don ginger out the madness
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
She simply had a covenant with the devil at the covenant hotel .....
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by pastorcyrus(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is really serious. A woman allegedly went mad after sex in Delta state yesterday. According to Sapele Oghenek, an unidentified man who lodged at Covenant Suit Hotel in Sapele Warri/Sapele Road, Delta state secretly packaged the unclad woman in his Lexus Jeep and wanted to drop her outside the hotel before she jumped out of the car and began mental display.

The woman was reported lodged by the unknown man at room 101 in the hotel where they had sex.

According to Sapele Oghenek, the management of the Hotel refuse to open the Hotel for the lady to go inside after the public show as they also denied public access to identify the man.

According to reports, due to the shocking incident, Okada riders invaded the gate of the Hotel to know what actually happened to the woman...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/woman-goes-mad-sx-rich-man-hotel-delta-state-photos.html

The slayer has been slayed.different people and different destinies,maybe she has actualised hers
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
A case of drugs. Probably the man intoxicated her with a pill in her drink to increase the thrill. Say no to drugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Endtime news.
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by nelcliff(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Abeg make she go Bleep another unknown man to restore the unbalanced system. Dey don already awarded her 4 dis 1.... What a name... Wow... A pro in fucking tins.

May our little ones learn from this..... Amen
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by hokafor(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Dose it mean the man is smiling to the bank now? Very easy way to make money plus free banging. and am here craking my brain.
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by pweetygiftofGod(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
the power of a good cassava ,it drives the person NUTS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by toprealman: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2017
falconey:

Their love for money
not always the case....the heart of MAN is terribly wicked!
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by lincs25(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2017
People weh the use nyash find money like tipper...to her business shall
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by effogis: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
The Holy Bible said, flee from fornication. The Holy Book did not tell us why. Also It said that our bodies are the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT. She did sleep with wicked occult man, look at the shameful result.

Women close your legs and wait for the answers from your prayers.
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2017
I don't know why some men could be so heartless.
Prostitution is a very old profession. Though it might not morally agree with so many of us...it has been there.

Gigolo go sleep with sugar mummy, he will hammer.
Babe sleep with sugar daddy...na to run mad!

Tufiakwa for umu nwoke, any business them patronise, they must spoil it... grin grin

This woman is obviously a learner, advance oloshos are fortified.
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Sammy555(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2017
she got what she wanted
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by jfleece(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
Exactly Wat hapens wen u sleep wt anything sleepable
my rove how far
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by redsun(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
hokafor:
Dose it mean the man is smiling to the bank now? Very easy way to make money plus free banging. and am here craking my brain.

How is he going to make money out of it? Is it by claiming sole right to her nude pictures or what?

It is time you nigggers start thinking real. She could have taken some dangerous synthetic drug that put her on that state,or like most Nigerian, she is inherently mentally deranged without knowing .
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by autonomous22: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Explosive Sex
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by CraePixie: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Karee Continue!
mhizesther:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.