Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (51591 Views)

Togo Davido: Lady Ran To Take Pictures With Davido Look Alike. PHOTOS / This Will Shock You, See Davido Fiance, Chioma Look Alike. PHOTOS / Lil Kesh & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Look Alike? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:
Oh my God!!!! What is this man wearing?

hahahahah u make me laff oh u never see am before babe

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by kajsa08: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:
Please I have a question.

What is the "t" doing in the spelling of his name "Oritse"? Shebi it is pronounced as "O-ree-shay"?

oritsefemi means God loves me in itsekiri.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:

If he doesn't wear off shoulder, how will he show off his "international" across his chest ...

And a lawyer married his one? Money and desperate times have led ladies into very bizarre unions.

Brief gay looking MF.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
kendylet:
beautiful

u look nice are u in lagos
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Dyt(f): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
I can imagine the look on your face
cheesy grin
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
emmyspark007:
I tell you. Something might be wrong somewhere. I know from nollywood experience grin That his wife fit be oritse femi mama pikin and yet he doesn't know.

too much nollywood is bad for u pls stop it
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
centboy123456:

too much nollywood is bad for u pls stop it
Lol funny enough I don't nollywood bro grin I just remembered a super story back then with similar scenario
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by kendylet(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
centboy123456:

u look nice are u in lagos
thanks...yh
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by UnknownT: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

What is the "t" doing in the spelling of his name "Oritse"? Shebi it is pronounced as "O-ree-shay"?

It's an Itsekiri name.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Mryacks: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
That is ehn, very well....I am thinking that could be his wife's mum not his own mum....he calls her mum anyways
silasweb:
They truly look alike
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
kendylet:
thanks...yh

I want to meet u I want us to hook up I want to take u out for a date
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
emmyspark007:
Lol funny enough I don't nollywood bro grin I just remembered a super story back then with similar scenario

really but dey are look are like
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by kendylet(f): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
centboy123456:

I want to meet u I want us to hook up I want to take u out for a date
really smiley thanks dear, i'm good...
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
kendylet:
really smiley thanks dear, i'm good...

come on babe am in lagos too I just want us to see
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
It's forbidden for you to say your wife look like your mum.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by toseen7: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
It's forbidden for you to say your wife look like your mum.
Dem don come again.....

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by greatman247(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
E come be like say the guy bleach. See as he light like Nepa.... grin. This guy got raw talent, I swear. He sabi sing no be small.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by MONITZ: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Men,money is good.See as Oritsefemi con clean!
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by okoliexpress: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
finally someone that shares my sentiments... i cant at all
Larryfest:
That is very disturbing on so many levels......
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Creepy. You'll be in bed with your wife, shagging, and her face will be reminding you of your mother. Super creepy.

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sweet family, I believe u Oritse Femi
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by mezebel(f): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Next dress ur mum weller b4 disaying her on social media.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

that is how the itsekiri used to pronounce their orisa,you know the guy is itsekiri.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by xtybliss(f): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
mezebel:
Next dress ur mum weller b4 disaying her on social media.
what is this one saying?
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

The word "ORITSE" means GOD in Itsekiri language, he's from Delta state, Warri precisely. His name is "ORITSEFEMI" meaning God has find me........
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by omakay(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

Thats how we spell such words/names in itsekiri dialect.

It is pronounced as "Isekiri" but spelt as "Itsekiri"

It is pronounced as "Orishe" but spelt as "Oritse"
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dude u mistakenly married ur sister
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by dopeJemi: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

Oritse means God in itsekiri, that is how we spell and pronounce it
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Loveisthekey: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:

I wish there comes a day in the life of this celebrities that they will truly know that tattoo in any form is a sin before God. The fake and short lived riches given to them to forget about their dignity is not without sorrow attachment at the end of this world where nobody will stand for you to support you and speak on your behalf. It is time to give your life to Jesus Christ and forsake the devil and his cleverness.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Hilles(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
What bleaching has joined together... grin grin grin
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Naff24(f): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:

Showing you his cleavage grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband / #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.