Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (51592 Views)

Togo Davido: Lady Ran To Take Pictures With Davido Look Alike. PHOTOS / This Will Shock You, See Davido Fiance, Chioma Look Alike. PHOTOS / Lil Kesh & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Look Alike? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by francotunsco: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
which one is the wife?
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by romeorailss: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:
Oh my God!!!! What is this man wearing?
Cross dresser
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by romeorailss: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
kajsa08:

oritsefemi means God loves me in itsekiri.
God wants me
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fame333:
Are you sure no be this mama born this girl?

Chances are he fell in love with her cos she reminds him of his mother

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Naff24:

Showing you his cleavage grin
Mehn!!! I am telling you.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:
Please I have a question.

What is the "t" doing in the spelling of his name "Oritse"? Shebi it is pronounced as "O-ree-shay"?

what's j doing in Julio shebi it's pronounced hoo lio
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
how can he do press up seen d image of his mother?tufiakwa!
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Are youy sure you didn't marry your sister?
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
joenor:
Na just the color be look alike...
Check out the Nose too and Eyes.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

What is the "t" doing in the spelling of his name "Oritse"? Shebi it is pronounced as "O-ree-shay"?

The 't' is Silent like the 'D' in Django.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2017
you better go do research before you hear sey nah your sister you marry so,,,,
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2017
eleojo23:

It's not pronounced Orise as in sell but rather it's pronounced Oritse as in shilling. That is, O-RI-SHE (E as in Egg). The ts is one of the alphabets in the Itsekiri language. Examples of ts in use in English include shilling, sheep, sheer etc. I hope you understand. Oritsefemi is an Itsekiri.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by joenor(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2017
A close look with Microscope didn't reveal any resemblance.
AryaSand:

Check out the Nose too and Eyes.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Larryfest:
That is very disturbing on so many levels......

Suspect some Freudian Oedipus ish going on ? Lol.
Tho that might be the mother in law. He's conflating that with 'mum'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Beverly Osu Shares Filter-Free Selfie, Bares Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.