Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: (762 Views)

He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? / Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex Gf Or Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: by donsola(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
Me and my buddy were kindda sharing our experiences on women and it hit me, there have been various modes invented tru which playas and dudes walk outta a relationship, i'd love we Guys to share our experiences and thoughts , laugh out the pain and share in the humor, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: by googles: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
[size=13pt]hmm hmm
the ego-trip thread [/size]
roooooooolz eyes
Re: Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
Break-ups are seldom nice, why would it be a topic for humour?
Re: Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: by andysnoopy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
The last i did before Karma stroke back was using her toaster against her, There's this guy calling and toasting her when we were together, she used to tell me about him but i pretended like the guy wasn't important until i met my EX lol, I first told her to stop every communication with the guy and she accepted, then One day i didn't call her for the whole day and she was pissed with my explaination. It didn't get up to 30 mins, she called back and was totally cool and apologized and that got me surprised, so the next day i asked what calmed her down, Then she said, she spoke to the guy and the guy calmed her and told her to call me, I just snapped on the opportunity and told her that i've got plenty things on my mind and don't want to start fighting with a Boy over her, gave her my Blessings and that was it.
Re: Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: by daylae(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2010
@poster guess u've just been rescued from a one-traffic-jolly-oh-helluva relationship? What a way to celebrate your freedom. Welcome back!

(1) (Reply)

Bukky, My Romantic Beauty Of The Week / I Can Explain! / What Should She Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.