Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? (13093 Views)

Poll: Can u do it or appreciate it?

Guyz yes: 55% (105 votes)
Girlz yes: 19% (36 votes)
Guyz, hell no: 16% (31 votes)
Girls, hell no: 1% (2 votes)
Guyz nd girlz, not my business: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? / Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by ayosmiles(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
I used to have this girlfriend I loved so much that I would go to her place, sleepover and cook her breakfast. On weekends I would help her tidy her room before takin her out. When she left me, I thought she felt I was too attached but now she's back beggin me to come back, sayin she made a mistake and no guy could care 4 her like me.

Guys, is it wise to do those things for your woman? Girls, will you appreciate a guy that does that?

14 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
ayosmiles: I used to have this girlfriend I loved so much that I would go to her place, sleepover and cook her breakfast. On weekends I would help her tidy her room before takin her out. When she left me, I thought she felt I was too attached but now she's back beggin me to come back, sayin she made a mistake and no guy could care 4 her like me.

Guys, is it wise to do those things for your woman? Girls, will you appreciate a guy that does that?
Dont try that thing again. Ladies are gonna take you for a ride always... its a good thing but ladies are ridiculous...

8 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Babasexy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
I do it always without even thinking if it is right or wrong cos I love cooking and a tidy environment.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by valencia25(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
ayosmiles: I used to have this girlfriend I loved so much that I would go to her place, sleepover and cook her breakfast. On weekends I would help her tidy her room before takin her out. When she left me, I thought she felt I was too attached but now she's back beggin me to come back, sayin she made a mistake and no guy could care 4 her like me.

na 1879 Love be dis ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Joeblis(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont try that thing again. Ladies are gonna take you for a ride always... its a good thing but ladies are ridiculous...
@op here comes ur answer!!
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by ismhab(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2012

Are u the husband to be? or is the husband to be?
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by prologue: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
The day you dont do it, be prepared for trouble. She would read a lot of meanings to it

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by stolenstone: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
....and here comes another thread!
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
Babasexy: I do it always without even thinking if it is right or wrong cos I love cooking and a tidy environment.
HAhahahahaha @ love cooking and tidy environment...I say get a cleaner and a cook bro

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by chiborado: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
Some senseless ones may think its a sign of weakness. Its not bad to care for ur woman in this way if its part of your way of caring for ur woman. But never let her take advantage of it. Ie it should not be a routine or tradition rather an occassional act. However it is very very impt to always be the man. You must stand ur ground and take control as a man shud in any standard r/ship.

Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
Girlfriends: HELL NAH!! undecided

Wife: There is nothing bad in helping out if you can, but don't make it your job.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by horlabiyi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
I can do it for my wife,there's nothing bad in it but i can't do it for my girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nuzo1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
I wouldn't mind cooking the whole meals for her if I could. However, I will not hesitate backing off immediately she starts taking my good heart for granted.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Oluwadare: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by ceeceeco: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
cooking? Yes. Cleaning? No.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by ibrash600: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont try that thing again. Ladies are gonna take you for a ride always... its a good thing but ladies are ridiculous...
seconded.
She will turn him 2 gbewudani

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Tyche(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
If I have the time, I could.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
if she's your wife cool,but you said GIRLFRIEND sey wetin happen.Guy i take God beg you ,no even try dis kind mugu behaviour again o. you can as well go to a brothel and be helping ladies of the night do their washing. grin
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by zmoni: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
good thing to do, I do it all the time.. I wanna say thanks to my late grandparents for emphasizing that i learn how to do domestic chores at home cos when I came to the state, i was able to keep my house clean and cook my own food, my Independence characters are so strong, I never for once asked anybody to cook or help clean my house. living in this part of the world one have to learn how to help cos if you are married, you just have to help your family, you can't let your wife do all the house chores especially when children are involved.. It's good to help a lady, it doesn't take away anything from you.

13 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by DECOtech(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
WHERE THE LADIES?
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2012

Honestly,you need to be bitchslapped. . . .Did you also wash her G-strings too cuz your momma must be disappointed in you ?
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by DECOtech(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Honestly,you need to be bitchslapped. . . .Did you also wash her G-strings too cuz your momma must be disappointed in you ?
Whats in washing g.strings? My girl does my boxers n so many other things.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
Even bag self i no dey carry, i only help her with things she can't do for herself..

When i am married to her, fine i can help her out only when she can't or when i want to surprise her.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
Oh man come on, she's ur girlfriend. If you love her then a thought like this shouldn't come
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by overloved(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
what you are doing is a good thing bro. but like other have said, but some women may take you for granted and you may appear cheap towards them. even if you must do it, it should not be like a regular duty or your primary activities.

I would not be not be surprised if SOME man get pregnant and b.reast feed the baby due to ''TOO MUCH LOVE''

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
ayosmiles:
Yep! I'll more than appreciate; I'll love him for life!
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
girl-friend? NO, wife? YES

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
1) My Gf wont allow me sweep or clean as far as she's with me except I insist &I cn only do that when she's not fine, bt I cn cook 4 her& that can happen only when she visits me.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Anoneism(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
Guy u hv ntin 2regret here cuz ur actions ar gud. There is no wahala doin all diz tinx 4 either ur chik or wife. Nt all galz wil tak u for granted 4 doing dis. I do help my babe nd she has neva taken me 4grantd rather she kips tanking nd appreciatin me nd dats has contributd alot in bonding us 2geda.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by cnwamo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
Its good bro buh there's got to be a limit else She's gonna take You on a ride. For Me I can't and won't SHIKENA
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
DECOtech: Whats in washing g.strings? My girl does my boxers n so many other things.
wash g strings? eeewwwwww dats disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This True? Black Women Have Tight Vargina / KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.