Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Your Kind Suggestions Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Kind Suggestions Please (1419 Views)

Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short. / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? / Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by omoskenso(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pls your story isn't adding up to me... Am sure you were into this colleague of yours if not answer this question.

1) did you get drunk at your work place or you went partying with dis colleague?

2) how many of you went or were present? (bcox other there shud be able to protect u or take u home)

3) lastly, where were you bonked? His house, urs or where did he see enof space, chance n time to do such if he too was actually drunk.

1 Like

Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by Homeboiy: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided haba, if Dat ur mum aborted u, u wudnt b a Nairalanda 2

U want her to carry a bastard

what of those asking her to tell her husband that she's pregnant for another man.

Ndi Enugu banyi anaghi eji nti anu UDI akuko ahu
Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Just use your pregnancy test tube if pregnant tell your hubby,make sure you are the first person that let him know before another person do it for you.
Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by aku626(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please lord help me from these sort of issues. reporting yourself is the right thing to do, although it's like performing a tooth surgery without painkillers but you'd be well.
It's not worth it going deeper into lies abortion you'd live with guilt all your life or worse it might not be successful. Try and get a DNA test done try and be calm
Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by Celcius: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Preciousgirl:

He will divorce me
If you're not pregnant. Let it die off. If you tell him, he'll divorce you or if not, you'll never enjoy your marriage in a long time if not forever.
You sound remorseful already. If your colleague is a "man", you're safe. But keep your distance.
If you can't live with the guilt, then tell him.
But when you decide on this ask a counsellor on the how.
Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by dukeprince50: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Preciousgirl:
I got drunk and a colleague at work took advantage of me
Bonked me actually
Next day he apologized and that he was also drunk
Now I haven't seen my period this month and scared
I can't handle the guilt
Can I confess to my husband?
I fear he May not forgive me
If I am pregnant I would abort since the baby could be my colleague's
Please help
if you tell your husband he will divorce you, if you don't and he finds out, he will divorce you, so kill the baby and move on, but you really get mind o, a married woman sleeping around that is what the society will tag it, so save yourself the shame and abort.
But before that... you are mad, very stupid cheat u are.
Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by dukeprince50: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Celcius:

If your colleague is a "man", you're safe. .
haba na, will she get pregnant for a woman?
Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
some guys shaa behave like dick head...he took advantage of a drunken woman,and later claim he was drunk too, ..my advice is for you to go for pregnancy test first,,if it turns out negative you gotta confess to your husby but if positive ,just first park out of his house before informing him about your ordeal.
Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by Celcius: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
dukeprince50:
haba na, will she get pregnant for a woman?
I put that in quote. Meaning he should keep to himself in every way from now. Though hard.
Trust me, no matter how you put it, most men won't take it.
Re: Your Kind Suggestions Please by Chidonc(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Preciousgirl:

I am a very decent woman please

I don't blame you
ma I respect your courage, but keep it to urself, ask forgiveness from God alone, and move on with your life, I have come to realize that in life, for peace to reign there are certain things which most follow us to the grave or would only be spoken of on our death bed, spitting it out has a 70percent chance of breaking your marriage and a 100percent Chance of removing trust from your union for as long as it last, dont start what you cant finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo / Hello, I Am Bisexual / Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Begs Men To Marry Two or More Imo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.