Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (64531 Views)

Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
But y do u want her to shoot some of 'them boyz', even to the extent of cracking their skull??.

grin

That was the instruction her father gave her and why he got her the gun I only interpreted the whole thing in my own words that's all

Have nothing against Nigerian guys y'all are my REAL NIGGAS
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by logica(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yeye fake pistol. See as the muzzle dey as wide as her mouth.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by AlexCk: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:

That was the instruction her father gave her and why he got her the gun I only interpreted the whole thing in my own words that's all

Have nothing against Nigerian guys y'all are my REAL NIGGAS

Oh,
Hehehe, my bad,
Thought twas ur opinion o. grin grin.

We sight u oo, #bossLady grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by kobijacobs(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
idiot
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Oh,
Hehehe, my bad,

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Oh,
Hehehe, my bad,

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Juliusdking(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na dat your father u go chop
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by sirdjay1: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Royaldave200(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Funny enough I was joking if I'm angry I'll kill d guy DAT hurt me not vent anger on all Nigerian guys but no I'm not hurt was just talking and catching fun online there is freedom of speech!!!!!!! Even offline too

Same here dearie
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
I have a gun, it is bigger than ya own...it shoots honey into willing Kenyan women tongue
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by SOFTENGR: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Lol shoot anything u sight sef some Nigerian guys deserve to b shot with one bullet nd it crack their skull
Crack what

Why?
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Were re ooo
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
CastedDude:
A Kenyan girl identified as Mhiz Princess Ella who lives in Lagos, Nigeria - has revealed the birthday present she got from her father which reportedly has its license. According to the young lady, her father bought it for her for protection as she "promised" to use it against Nigerian men.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-flaunts-pistol-got-gift-father-warns-nigerian-guys-photos.html

Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by beehay(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Mumuni grin
grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by omocalabar(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
na that your father u go still shoot at last
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by chuka5000(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
dollytino4real:
the lady should be send to okere high college 4 brain reset or depot
lol at okere high school. Warri product spotted
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by ceezarhh(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
her next gift might be an AK-47...
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by DeRay98(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Mumuni grin

Yeee! Jigbijigbi jigbi grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
hey her account was hacked ooo.. I know the babe o
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by DeRay98(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
This girl wey be chimney so, with gins litterying her room upon say she "handsome"?
Which kind Naija guys dey rock this one ooooh!
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is like she nor know say na only locally made pistol de enter naija man. That one come with pre installed jazz to break odeshi
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by OMEGA009(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pistol no dey get licence ooo. Unless your father is hiding under diplomatic immunity and the immunity no reach your side ooo
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Thimmoh(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
HAHAHA This one nah werey Girl.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by kabaka1: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
her dad probably knows she got some good pssy grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Lol shoot anything u sight sef some Nigerian guys deserve to b shot with one bullet nd it crack their skull

The anger is too much undecided undecided who don break this heart before?
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by tballeyy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:
God punish u
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by blaqroy: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Our boys don suffer
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Honestagbons(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
She never see anything,u wan joke with naija men,we dey look you,u think say,as dem dey call baba,na so dem dey call mama
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
An accident waiting to happen. suicide loading.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
cummando:
What is the present tense of mumu?

Now I trust her village people.... This picture is all they need. Next topic op..."lady goes on a shooting spree"

LMFAO
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
With all that money she can't dress well or afford a good manicure undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by eniorisha(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahaha grin grin
This one u laugh so hard. i hope your man does not bear d name 'MUMUNI'. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.