Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (64530 Views)

Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Martinez19(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
RIP in advance darling.

It won't be one year before she gets too high and question what else is there in life, before pointing the gun on her head and click!

You sound like someone who has been there before. Addiction can mess someones life. I saw a student who ran mental under weed.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by 2shure: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abeg wey dah aboki
Abi na fulani wey be say men
By himself dismantle ak 47
Abeg make he disarm dis bich
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by fishie85(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Lol shoot anything u sight sef some Nigerian guys deserve to b shot with one bullet nd it crack their skull

Haba......you mean..oooh...LooL
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by taurusmena1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Christi....
cummando:

Jesu!
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by mike4real2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
I thought in nigeria only pump action guns and double barrel are allowed to be carried by private citizens. Make police first catch you with that thing you go explain tire grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
CastedDude:
A Kenyan girl identified as Mhiz Princess Ella who lives in Lagos, Nigeria - has revealed the birthday present she got from her father which reportedly has its license. According to the young lady, her father bought it for her for protection as she "promised" to use it against Nigerian men.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-flaunts-pistol-got-gift-father-warns-nigerian-guys-photos.html
Please can someone please tell me what is wrong with this one sef
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Xzydar(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
You'll just get yourself killed with that thing(gun) (if it's real)or that shit you are smoking or worse: your foolishness
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by morbeta(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guys will come collect that gun with a week. We are waiting for your next story. You never see guys wey dey take hand catch bullet.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by akigbemaru: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
CastedDude:
A Kenyan girl identified as Mhiz Princess Ella who lives in Lagos, Nigeria - has revealed the birthday present she got from her father which reportedly has its license. According to the young lady, her father bought it for her for protection as she "promised" to use it against Nigerian men.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-flaunts-pistol-got-gift-father-warns-nigerian-guys-photos.html
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
FunspoT:

Lols grin grin or muniru
humm my frnd don suffer.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by toyosi15(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Lol shoot anything u sight sef some Nigerian guys deserve to b shot with one bullet nd it crack their skull

oya sorry!!!!! you yaf vex
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by princemartinsG(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please guys let's be a bit serious on this
Let all who care to know be informed that pistol of this kind is amongst prohibited firearms in Nigeria and it is in law criminal for any person other than authorized security personnel to be found in possesion of a pistol.

Also must it be known that Nigeria Government don't issue license for prohibited firearms amongst which a pistol falls

So the pistol if genuine can only get into her possession illegally.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:
You know what I am expecting, don't you?
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You know what I am expecting, don't you?

No tongue
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:

No tongue
Stop lying joor. Do it now
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by lexy2014: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2017
selflessposhheart:
if daddy no buy 4u, y u no buy ur own gun use send urself d msg?
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Gkemz: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Op u mean her sugar daddy
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:11am On Sep 22, 2017
hmmmmm, funny.
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by zion88th(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2017
..am very sure one babalawo down the street is doing advert for her

..or maybe she forget say na Lagos she dey?
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by zion88th(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=cummando post=60691368]What is the present tense of mumu?

Now I trust her village people.... This picture is all they need. Next topic op..."lady goes on a shooting spree"[/quote

didinrin Ode
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2017
You are not worth it lady
I wouldn't even wish you for my enemy
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by newslifeop: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by bigpsalmmy: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2017
grin this mumuni fail to get her father's message... "daughter, pls go and kill ursef, ur such a waste of sperm" simple cool
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by donqx: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
1)You are a woman not a lady
2)You must be high on that thing you are smoking
3)You are not so hot to make my naija brothers even think twice about looking at you twice in a mall or club
4)You trying hard so keep trying hard
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by Assassin101: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
friggin lesbian stripper bi*ch. wtf r u doing on Nigerian soil? Iron d*ck fall u...
Re: Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos by shadyberry(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Mumuni grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.