Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (55319 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ipob branch in France, Nigerian government main to say.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by MTKbudapest(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
kettykin:
wow
meaning? undecided
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Only eediots assume Fund coming from france must be from french Govt.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by alcuin(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lots of illiterates in nairaland. Funded in France is different from funded by the government of France. It simply means IPOB is drawing funds from its membership in France. The government of France has nothing to do with that.

The ambassador of France to Nigeria must be very daft.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by 9jatatafo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Another lie from the stable of LAR MOHAMMED
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Bigsteveg(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Even if it were to be true are there no diplomatic channels to handle such instead of making unguarded utterances?

Governance has become a joke under present administration cos the people at the top keeps showing they are bereft of ideas in handling sensitive issues and had to resort to use of force/deception in place of dialogue.
Read very well, He said from France not by France.
A Nigerian can also be based there and be sending money.
You guys are misinterpreting what he said because of hate.
None of u see nothing good in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by mavinc4u(f): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Read very well, He said from France not by France.
A Nigerian can also be based there and be sending money.
You guys are misinterpreting what he said because of hate.
None of u see nothing good in Nigeria again.

He said ipob headquarters is in France or What else are you saying or trying to explain?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by zikter(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Propaganda is bad but too much propaganda is demonic. How exactly is France funding IPOB. With what exactly? Weapons? Money to print Flags? Money for petrol? Foodstuffs? Weapons? Funding for what exactly? This man just opens his mouth and utters lies without thinking effect.

Instead of creating allies these ones are working hard to create enemies for themselves. This man called Lai thrives in chaos. Instead of bringing people together to solve issues, he splits up the country's strength. What about the opposition members funding IPOB?

so who exactly said France is funding ipob? lai said the financial HQ of ipob is in France, yes. but does the statement said ipob is funded by France? no. did the France embassy said Nigeria accused France of funding ipob? no. read the statement up there again. your comment has no relationship with the French statement or lai statement. you are saying entirely a different thing

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by melejo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
Nigeria is ALWAYS paranoid about France.

If anyone is funding IPOB, it is the United States.
However, Nigeria knows it's always a good game to blame France in order to fan the rivalry between England and France and thus get British support by feeding on their fears and suspicion of France.
the UK isn't that gollible
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Desyner: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
'Funded in France' is not the same thing as 'funded by France'. The Minister of Information was quoted out of context by social media.
If the former is true then it still implicates France.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
hmmm, This same Rascal KANU again am not surprised he is not dead yet but lot of his crow flies supporters are dieing out like dog fleas that has met with strong anti fleas and anti ticks. May the entertainment and dance of the forest continue! I just hope there are enough old men with grey hair in the East wise enough to call this young lad to other before he brings down sweeping and unforgiving hurricane and rain of fire to consume his entire house and community in a country and global community craving for progressive communal peace!

To me, I doubt if at all there are truly old men in the Eastern Nigeria or perhaps they are but it could be the ill educated and ill informed Tokunbo young boys and girls from the East that are not ready to pay due credence to history nor are ready to listen to the wise words of their elders. To me, KANU needs to be re educated so that he can take back the message of goodwill to his entire followers. Whatever he is up to, to me it his not bravery at all, but stupidity. He should be allowed to face his music alone or left to chew his Carmel curd in the desert because people like him will only make a great leader in the Republic of Anarchy!!! For heaven sake, Nigeria is not a zoo, nor UK nor USA nor Asia but a country with its own exclusive constitution, laws, codes of ethics and conduct and the right to peace of every persons must be respected!

That you are out there abroad doesn't make you smarter or more intelligent than the rest of us in Nigeria! I am for all Nigerians including the entire well meaning Igbo people because by sovereignty, am an Igbo man!!! KANU is only bringing nothing home but a sea of blood birth on his blind followers and supporters. He needs to be locked in a room for 2 months and should be made to read every books, biography and entire publication and videos of Col Odimegwu Ojukwu, his struggles, his views, his career, his personal life and his conclusion and deduction of the civil war in Nigeria in his later years. I once thought the Igbo's are truly been marginalised, believe me it is just a media propaganda by war mongers and secessionist. if you want to see marginalization, go to the North! but Ironically as nature would have it, the best of everything in Nigeria still comes from the North. The answer is obvious! Greed begat greedy and silly ambition with dastardly consequences. Nnamdi KANU needs to go to a Nigerian school to understand the Nigerian story and struggle in a Nigerian way! 97% of well meaning igbos are actually not in support of seccession nor to promote Nnamdi Kanu pursuit.

Alot of people and igbos with a global view who are looking for business expansion beyond territorial boarders will never support Nnamdi KANU sane and senseless pursuit and If anybody must champion the cause of Biafra, it can never be this guy as he lacks the intellectual prowess and insight of the structure of the matter at hand. An Igbo man with flourishing businesses in Osun state, Lagos, Ogun, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto and Kano will never take side with Nnamdi KANU bluffs and greedy ambition. I personally see him as a spoilt brat who grew up believing he has nothing to lose in the whole struggle. I see him as a fellow only seeking for cheap fame and publicity at the expense of his ill informed and poorly educated followers.

A lot of you out there in the Diaspora and at home trying to hop on the cheap back of Nnamdi Kanu pursuit and blame the government's action take sides without deep reasoning just like jar heads. My question for you is, *"What is government and who is government?"* You are the government and if you are waiting for one man in the state house with all the vested constitutional power to change your financial and economic situation, am sorry you are only fooling yourself. What you need for any economic development is peace to allow good things to grow and that's the fundamental constitutional right the government of Nigeria owes every citizen using its military and paramilitary bodies. In a Capitalist or Mixed economy system, a lot of developmental efforts depends on you and I.

Here comes my big question, for those of you in the diaspora and at home clamouring with Nnamdi KANU for secession, what have you done so far to better peoples life in your own family, extended family and in your home community?? am sure a lot of us can't boast of a single relevance, the same goes with this Nnamdi KANU as a lot of his followers are as jobless as himself.

A lot of you out there in the diaspora enjoining foreigners at reeling bean pods at your country government and speculating foul on the part of government should be ashamed of yourself and burry your heads in between your legs as you know little or nothing about the affairs of government, sovereignty, war and international diplomacy. How many people have you all helped in your home town and community since some of you manage to run to your safe haven just to feed your greed and vain ambition? If Ahmadu Bello, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Obafemi Awolowo, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Sanni Abacha, Muhammed Buharri, Yakubu Gowon were to be like a lot of us today, believe me, there would have been nothing like the name *"Nigeria"* in existence. This is the reason why we will for some time continue to have a cycle of military officers to continue to fill top government positions in Nigeria just to keep the country together because those of you who dont know how to put your family and home together can never have the discipline to put and keep a country together.
We have a lot of Igbo's in the Nigeria military as top military officials who dont see a point in this secession pursuit and at the same time are not ready to take up arms against their own blood. Nigeria is for all and sundry to include the Igbo's, Hausa's and Yoruba's on a levelled playing field. So those of you fanning the ember of war, go and get some good education of your history so you can have a big picture of where you and the world is going.

Nnamdi Kanu ought to go to farm and not war! He would be better off if he had lead an army of farmers and not an army of nooks and war heads!! To me, he looks, toothless and headless. What Nigerians and 97% of the igbo population want is peace, better life, good or virile economy and enviable financial status along with good and affordable education and not war! 97% of Igbo's and Nigerians are not ready to look at the moon and count the stars from the eyes of the barrels of the guns and clubs as if it were a telescope glimpse the mouth of an active volcano ground nor on the sea and beach of fire. Am sorry if my head boot offend those of you who are his supporters!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Walelavender(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
The FG must be very smart grin . Got to know where IPOB is funded from-France. Now can we also have where the Boko haram money bags are?
Ogbeni Lai,Labaran Maku was a Learner when he was on your seat compared to your 'pàrroting'
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by blezzymoore: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
fergie001:
France make Una no vex abeg!

Stupid Lie Mohammed,
He will continue talking like a fool,
Until he will mistakenly accuse Kim of North-Korea,arindin

Kim,no vex abeg,
grin
fergie001:
France make Una no vex abeg!

Stupid Lie Mohammed,
He will continue talking like a fool,
Until he will mistakenly accuse Kim of North-Korea,arindin

Kim,no vex abeg,
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Bigsteveg(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
mavinc4u:

He said ipob headquarters is in France or What else are you saying or trying to explain?
Woman, Financial headquarters is in France is different from France is the major Sponsor.
ISIS headquarter is in Egypt, does that ,mean Egypt is behind the attacks in London recently?
Abuja is the capital of Nigeria, Lagos is the Financial hub of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by leroi01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
This "Lai-ing" mo..ker ought to be labeled a national di.sgr.ace!!
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Kingkamba(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
I wonder how this liar Mohammed rule his family members as the head of the family.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by leroi01(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
alcuin:
Lots of illiterates in nairaland. Funded in France is different from funded by the government of France. It simply means IPOB is drawing funds from its membership in France. The government of France has nothing to do with that.

The ambassador of France to Nigeria must be very daft.

The french ambassador daft? Man...your ignorsnce is "all the way up" . Read Lai's utterance & receive sense. You need it.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
'Funded in France' is not the same thing as 'funded by France'. The Minister of Information was quoted out of context by social media.
Thanks for the information
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can understand if the French ambassador couldn't understand what Lai said because he's French but these miscreants and terrorists who were educated in English is not forgivable.
Financial HQ in France doesn't mean the French government knows about any transaction or funding IPOB.
Just as someone said earlier, funded '"from" France is different from funded 'by" France.
People send money to people here from abroad, how can the country coordinate how the money sent to the recipient is being used?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by dimejiano1: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:
Lai Mohammed doesn't know how to deliver a message , he actually made it sound like it was France that was involved..he had no business mentioning any country's name but what can I say this govt has been damn incompetent from the get go
That means you don't understand English. Try to read Lai Mohammed statement again
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by RomeSankara: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
dimejiano1:

That means you don't understand English. Try to read Lai Mohammed statement again

I wasn't talking about his statement receive sense
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by FrancisIgya: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
How do you know Lai cannot produce evidence?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
blezzymoore:
grin
you are not just making any sense..
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ayagha: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:

Pls watch the video again,he wasn't quoted out of context. I was surprised when I saw the video. Lai Mohammed needs to be sacked asap. He lacks communication skill
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by dimejiano1: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can see that even old man like Lai Mohammed understand English very well and he can defends what he said. But I was amazed when I saw some messages indicating that Lai Mohammed will cause trouble for Nigeria. Anyways I don't blame France Embassy, they only understand French very well
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ihatesycophant(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
freeze001:
Stupid Mohammed Lai! They can't produce any evidence o! They just run their mouths carelessly like there are no diplomatic channels to be explored.He will soon come out to blame the press for misrepresenting his own words or even blame France for not interpreting same correctly.
Common English is the problem of you guys. You mean you don't know the difference between "funded from France" and 'funded by France'. There's no ambiguity in this except you wish to make it so. No misquoting or misrepresentation here. It's clear like crystal.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
The table is turning bro..am just worried about the slow tempo..
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by visionex: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
FSBoperator:
List of enemy nations that Buhari has amassed for Nigeria...

1. Israel

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Myammar (with all the Rohingya bullsh1t talk)

5. France (due to Lai Mohammed lying tongue)

u forgot to add The most vocal enemy TURKEY
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ihatesycophant(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jatatafo:
Another lie from the stable of LAR MOHAMMED
I think you're the liar here. Lai Mohammed never said 'funded by France' but "funded from France" Clear difference. Go back to school and learn common English.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ihatesycophant(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
mavinc4u:

Misquoting again. He said, financial headquarters is in France not IPOB headquarters in France. Learn to follow story keenly and not say what you wish.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
iswallker:

Am looking at you and shaking my head...

So if a Syrian or Turkish govt official announces that some jihadist group was being funded in the USA, the US would not respond...

U hear English well... grin

Shake it well.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by SOFTENGR: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
freeze001:
Stupid Mohammed Lai! They can't produce any evidence o! They just run their mouths carelessly like there are no diplomatic channels to be explored.He will soon come out to blame the press for misrepresenting his own words or even blame France for not interpreting same correctly.
He will simply tell you "that's not what I mean" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit / Enugu's New State Secretariat / David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.