Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (55312 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
'Funded in France' is not the same thing as 'funded by France'. The Minister of Information was quoted out of context by social media.

Regardless of whether he was misquoted or not, he shouldn't have singled out any nation. Are there not Igbos in America and Great Britain who are funding IPOB? It was a completely unnecessary thing to say. All this would do is give IPOB more attention in the French media.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Pain(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
hornyofife:
Believe it or leave it, Biafra restoration is going break apart diplomatic relations between many nations of the world. Biafra agitation is already a scare in the conscience of humanity.

A big thanks to FG for internationalising this struggle the way they FG made Nnamdi Kanu a Hero

Some people just have an over inflated and larger than life misconception of their importance and influence in the scheme of things.. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by visionex: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
FSBoperator:
List of enemy nations that Buhari has amassed for Nigeria...

1. Israel

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Myammar (with all the Rohingya bullsh1t talk)

5. France (due to Lai Mohammed lying tongue)

NOT TO FORGET TURKEY THE MOST VOCAL in recent Times
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
alcuin:
Lots of illiterates in nairaland. Funded in France is different from funded by the government of France. It simply means IPOB is drawing funds from its membership in France. The government of France has nothing to do with that.

The ambassador of France to Nigeria must be very daft.

There was no need for him to single out a specific country, especially considering that there are IPOB members living in other parts of the world who are funding them.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by zoedew: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
It is instructive to note that FGN did not summon The French Ambassador on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by visionex: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
this country is a joke my brother see the kind irresponsible leaders we have. do we need to lecture a person occupying a special seat as a spokesman about DIPLOMACY
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Danchibez: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
FG never knew that proscribing IPOB or labelling it a terrorist group will make the whole world to b sympathetic on d group and at the same time b keen to kn why it was termed terrorist group thereby making it (IPOB, NK and Biafra) relevance d more. All this happenings has been NK aspirations, he set d trap, Buhari and his blind employees kept falling prey. More fracas are coming, we are watching r drama

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by visionex: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
this country is a joke my brother see the kind irresponsible leaders we have. do we need to lecture a person occupying a special seat as a spokesman about DIPLOMACY in handling government to government issues
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by visionex: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
this country is a joke my brother see the kind irresponsible leaders we have. do we need to lecture a person occupying a special seat as a spokesman about DIPLOMACY in handling government to government issue

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ensamy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why is Lying Mohammed given ipod much publicity na wa oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Don't blame the minister of information for always passing wrong information. He is just not being carried along. He only poke nose to get some information which always turn to be wrong which people see as lie. At times he comes back to deny the previous information when perhaps​ he get another one from Adeshina and it goes on till he becomes confused as he is right now. I will advice him to turn to minister of mute to avoid further embarrassment because he has almost complete four years embarrassing himself.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

There was no need for him to single out a specific country, especially considering that there are IPOB members living in other parts of the world who are funding them.
You and I don't know their funding and how it flows. What if funds from other countries are wired to France and then to Nigeria? We are not in the know for now. Lai only said France is the financial HQ.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Mac2016(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pls Lai provide documented evidence or suffer eternal loss of credibility
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Danchibez:
FG never knew that proscribing IPOB or labelling it a terrorist group will make the whole world to b sympathetic on d group and at the same time b keen to kn why it was termed terrorist group thereby making it (IPOB, NK and Biafra) relevance d more. All this happenings has been NK aspirations, he set d trap, Buhari and his blind employees kept falling prey. More fracas are coming, we are watching r drama
How many countries or groups have sided or said anything about IPOB terrorist group aside Boko Haram?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Walelavender:
The FG must be very smart grin . Got to know where IPOB is funded from-France. Now can we also have where the Boko haram money bags are?
Ogbeni Lai,Labaran Maku was a Learner when he was on your seat compared to your 'pàrroting'

How can Fg not know where BH get their fund when same FG paid them cool 3m Euro bail out fund earlier this year as a means to free so called Chibok girls.They were empowered finaciially and otherwise.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by billyG(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
na so france dey fear nigeria omo see denial,d ambassador no hear english sef all he heard was france...france....france...ipob.dem no want nigeria sanction..nxt it will b istrael to denied that they hav never had that name b4 ipob.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You and I don't know their funding and how it flows. What if funds from other countries are wired to France and then to Nigeria? We are not in the know for now. Lai only said France is the financial HQ.

Why are you mentioning me here? Didn't you ask me to not mention you anymore?

I have left you to run around these Biafra-related threads, screaming and shouting about IPOB as if they are the sole cause of your problems, but if you mention me again, I will expose you for the non-Igbo, Igbo-hating bigot that you are. Try me and you will see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
billyG:
na so france dey fear nigeria omo see denial,d ambassador no hear english sef all he heard was france...france....france...ipob.dem no want nigeria sanction..nxt it will b istrael to denied that they hav never had that name b4 ipob.
Infact you summed it up, oga ambassador just heard France and IPOB and sharperly distanced his country from the terrorist group. Don't blame him too much anyway because he might not understand English that much
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
I must commend the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari for the way it has managed EICs (externally influenced conflicts) ranging from Boko Haram (he is failing to contain the "herdsmen" arm of the terrorists group) to NDA, and IPOB. Forcing and denying the externel sponsors of these conflicts the ability to overtly support such groups is a tactic that can buy the military enough time to contain the threats while at the same time weakening the groups popularity. Well done. Choosing to be mindful instead of being swift (the operation against the Iranian sponsored Shia group was swift) is a good decision. In all, I am confident in the Nigerian Armed Forces and I believe we have the ability and necessary intelligence to prevent a Libya like uprising in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why are you mentioning me here? Didn't you ask me to not mention you anymore?

I have left you to run around these Biafra-related threads, screaming and shouting about IPOB as if they are the sole cause of your problems, but if you mention me again, I will expose you for the non-Igbo, Igbo-hating bigot that you are. Try me and you will see.
You no reach sef, seems na your turn with me this night. Start exposing your ancestors so we can get started.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by tballeyy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Let us free lai as we have already know the kind of person he is, we should stop waiting our data on mr. Lai matter
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ensamy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ipod's tactical publicity that Lai M'hd doesn't understand. Very soon ipod will mention another European country then Lai M'hd will go on air an accuse the EU country again, then more publicity for ipod and kanu again.
Countries that didn't know ipod and kanu now know them because of big mouth Lai M'hd. shocked cool
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by GreenCap: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
macaranta:
The lies are becoming dangerous

i forsee this Biafra thing is just starting...

similar negative publicity from PDP and AIT gave rise to APC

since 2 years past IPOB and NK have made much news on most print and electronic media in Nigeria and many other nations
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You no reach sef, seems na your turn with me this night. Start exposing your ancestors so we can get started.

Let's start by discussing why all of my posts exposing you for being a non-Igbo, Igbo-hating bigot got deleted in that other thread, despite me not breaking any of the rules in any of them. Ikechuob is my witness here.

Why do you get so antsy when someone exposes you for being the non-Igbo, anti-Igbo bigot that you are?

Btw, I genuinely don't care about who your ancestors are- I just know that you are not an Igbo man, despite the fact that you claimed to be so in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ensamy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lai M'hd given ipod and kanu more international publicity than ipod themselves. nnnnnn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
GreenCap:

i forsee this Biafra thing is just starting...

similar negative publicity from PDP and AIT gave rise to APC

since 2 years past IPOB and NK have made much news on most print and electronic media in Nigeria and many other nations

Yet no groups or countries around the world is with it aside Boko Haram, go on deceiving yourself. Don't worry the UN recognised it after their small demonstration in New York yesterday but Trump bribed news outfits not to cover them, Ban ki moon saw them and gave an order for the UN to recognize IPOB and Gbam, the UN did. This should make you happy
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
'Funded in France' is not the same thing as 'funded by France'. The Minister of Information was quoted out of context by social media.
Funded in France is an extremely ambiguous phrase.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Let's start by discussing why all of my posts exposing you for being a non-Igbo, Igbo-hating bigot got deleted in that other thread, despite me not breaking any of the rules in any of them. Ikechuob is my witness here.

Why do you get so antsy when someone exposes you for being the non-Igbo, anti-Igbo bigot that you are?

Btw, I genuinely don't care about who your ancestors are- I just know that you are not an Igbo man, despite the fact that you claimed to be so in the past.
Where is that Ikechuob guy sef, the original Igbo man from Asaba?
I've never seen where you exposed me for being anti Igbo when I'm a true blooded son of the soil. Prove to me you are Igbo yourself
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by yazach: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kingbet:
Now where is the source of funding boko haram

IPOB LAND
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Regardless of whether he was misquoted or not, he shouldn't have singled out any nation. Are there not Igbos in America and Great Britain who are funding IPOB? It was a completely unnecessary thing to say. All this would do is give IPOB more attention in the French media.
Your analysis is spot on.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by rasque96(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
freeze001:
Stupid Mohammed Lai! They can't produce any evidence o! They just run their mouths carelessly like there are no diplomatic channels to be explored.He will soon come out to blame the press for misrepresenting his own words or even blame France for not interpreting same correctly.
in any comments there can be atom of truths
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by talk2percy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Don't mind him, France, he's just speaking in his native tongue �. He can't just stop lying. As in, he can't do without lie. It is his nature to lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.