Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (55316 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
Your analysis is spot on.
What is the spot on in that statement, what if all monies from different countries are wired to France? Just saying because you and I don't know yet
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by rasque96(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Smiling grin
ensamy:
Why is Lying Mohammed given ipod much publicity na wa oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pained animals tot dey would read where France showed support for an imaginary country with the ripe overgrown toddler as a leader.

Turkey and France have told them GET THE HELL OUTA HERE!

Wailers go carry dia loyal friends - handkerchiefs face PUTIN next.

"He who has no achievement is never afraid to leave his house wide open" after all, notin dey to lose.
Na Kanu wan provide everything wey people go lose because going by his "elementary tactics" war is inevitable

Amadioha 12.1 magnitude thunder strike Kanu and his demented loyalists.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by netflicks(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
France make una no vex Abeg no mind the lieig Mohammed he thinks our military is capable..abeg na unarmed civilians their strength reach Abeg forgive and forget..

Lai Mohammed Pls relate ur lies within Nigeria we can tolerate it but not to involve other countries most especially in Europe cos if e start..hmmmm Nigeria na walk over o. ... tongue

I have said my own.. Fly Wey no hear word na them dey follow dead body enter grave...
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by 9jatatafo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
ihatesycophant:
I think you're the liar here. Lai Mohammed never said 'funded by France' but "funded from France" Clear difference. Go back to school and learn common English.

I have every right to my opinion. You must respect that.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by nobilie: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oh good. Now that our govt intelligence is on point, who is sponsoring Boko Haram?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Where is that Ikechuob guy sef, the original Igbo man from Asaba?
I've never seen where you exposed me for being anti Igbo when I'm a true blooded son of the soil. Prove to me you are Igbo yourself

You're a huge liar. The only reason why you even have the courage to make such a bold faced lie is because you had my posts deleted. Again, Ikechuob and a few others can attest to this.

Son of which soil? Lagos? Abuja? Kinshasa? I don't care but I know that you aren't an Igbo man. No Igbo man would say the disgusting things you've said about Igbos in the past. Continue hating us, we'll just keep succeeding.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
Your analysis is spot on.

Thank you. Don't mind Yyeske, he's a non-Igbo, Igbo-hating bigot who has claimed to be an Igbo man in the past. His opinions on matters such as these should be completely disregarded.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Bigmikedagod(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
yes we do
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by nobilie: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good. Since our govt intelligence has improved. Who is/are the sponsors of Boko Haram?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by GreenCap: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
sistar Ngozi the Anioma princess, my mum do tell her daughters that "a lady should be seen and not heard".

please ignore any Igbo thread jerker who throws dart at you instead of debating what you opine.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're a huge liar. The only reason why you even have the courage to make such a bold faced lie is because you had my posts deleted. Again, Ikechuob and a few others can attest to this.

Son of which soil? Lagos? Abuja? Kinshasa? I don't care but I know that you aren't an Igbo man. No Igbo man would say the disgusting things you've said about Igbos, not just IPOB, in the past. Continue hating us, we'll just keep succeeding.
See vexation, prove to me that you are Igbo and I'll prove mine.
You are the Igbo hater who encouraged Igbo youths to go risk their lives unecessarily.
You are the Igbo hater who made the great Igbo nation the butt of jokes in the country and enemies from ethnic groups far and near.
You are the Igbo hater who finally led Nnamdi kanu to be hiding like a rat.
Where is Ikechuob again?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Walelavender(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

How can Fg not know where BH get their fund when same FG paid them cool 3m Euro bail out fund earlier this year as a means to free so called Chibok girls.They were empowered finaciially and otherwise.
Well we need to know na...do you?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Thank you. Don't mind Yyeske, he's a non-Igbo, Igbo-hating bigot who has claimed to be an Igbo man in the past. His opinions on matters such as these should be completely disregarded.
Better prove to me that you are Igbo or we fry beans on this thread
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
GreenCap:
sistar Ngozi the Anioma princess, my mum do tell her daughters that "a lady should be seen and not heard".

please ignore any Igbo thread jerker who throws dart at you instead of debating what you opine.
Hmmmm, let me allow this pass
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
See vexation, prove to me that you are Igbo and I'll prove mine.
You are the Igbo hater who encouraged Igbo youths to go risk their lives unecessarily.
You are the Igbo hater who made the great Igbo nation the butt of jokes in the country and enemies from ethnic groups far and near.
You are the Igbo hater who finally led Nnamdi kanu to be hiding like a rat.
Where is Ikechuob again?

Yawn...

A true son/daughter of the soil needn't prove their Igbo heritage as it would ooze out everything they say or do. My evidence can be seen through my posts here. You, however, seem to be someone who is very anti-Igbo; what Igbo person jubilates at the news of scores of Igbos being massacred?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
GreenCap:

Where I come from, women perform their womanly duties and take on tasks that many would claim are 'reserved for men'. I wonder what would've happened if the women who took part in the Aba Women's Riot took your mother's advice?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yawn...

A true son/daughter of the soil needn't prove their Igbo heritage as it would ooze out everything they say or do. My evidence can be seen through my posts here. You, however, seem to be someone who is very anti-Igbo; what Igbo person jubilates at the news of scores of Igbos being massacred?
If anti IPOB miscreants with their madness equates anti Igbo, I'll continue to be anti IPOB. After all the gragra, what has IPOB achieved except deaths of deluded young men and women
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by mavinc4u(f): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Woman, Financial headquarters is in France is different from France is the major Sponsor.
ISIS headquarter is in Egypt, does that ,mean Egypt is behind the attacks in London recently?
Abuja is the capital of Nigeria, Lagos is the Financial hub of Nigeria.

Yes, I omitted the financial. You are the one doing all these explanations that does not add up, he ought to have done better explanations when he was saying all that. His first comment was that IPOB are sponsored by some international organizations which he later said their financial source is in France. Do you need a drum to explain that to a white what he is trying to say?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Where I come from, women perform their womanly duties and take on tasks that many would claim are 'reserved for men'. I wonder what would've happened if the women who took part in the Aba Women's Riot took your mother's advice?
We are still on, aside your IPOB support, what else proves you are Igbo?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by mavinc4u(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
ihatesycophant:
Misquoting again. He said, financial headquarters is in France not IPOB headquarters in France. Learn to follow story keenly and not say what you wish.

I didn't misquote him but I omitted financial because I typed with my phone but that does not justify what he said. What he said is very clear that even a blind man saw it too.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

Only mental unstable elements shooting and killing unarmed agitators/protesters that are using their democratic rights in demanding for referendum.

#REFERENDUM

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
What is the spot on in that statement, what if all monies from different countries are wired to France? Just saying because you and I don't know yet

Not trying to hold brief for France, but I think we should give hem the benefit of he doubt until facta prove otherwise. There are millions of people in France. One of those millions donating to IPOB does not mean the French government did it.

In any case, I don't think the minister was pointing fingers at France if you look deeply at his statement.

I bet you that tomorrow, you might see a headline like, ' I did not accuse France of supporting IPOB; social media...'
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
If anti IPOB miscreants with their madness equates anti Igbo, I'll continue to be anti IPOB. After all the gragra, what has IPOB achieved except deaths of deluded young men and women

Regardless of your stance on IPOB, no Igbo man would support the injustices being meted out to them. Tell the truth; you are not an Igbo man.

Also, did you or did you not claim that Onitsha is not a stronghold of IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Honestagbons(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
victorvezx:

For ur mind
thru matter
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by daveson2020(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin Hahaha kikikikikikikiki lol what else do we expect from old men with dead brains are in power, they will certainly shot themselves on the leg, now they have use their propaganda and lies to make France recognize ipob thinking they were strategic grin grin grin. #the Bible says :I will fight for you and you will hold your peace. God is fighting for biafrans. Lol
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Shaev7(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Make them say Lie talk.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Desyner:
If the former is true then it still implicates France.
So, if a group of Nigerians commit a crime in France, does it then mean that it was the Nigerian government that did it?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Chrisdavis: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
I wonder when Lai will stop lying.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
FSBoperator:

You meant to say "lie"

The truth does not owe you an excuse - it is facts and stands on its own
Thank you bare. I meant to say 'lie'. Will modify the post.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
nobilie:
Oh good. Now that our govt intelligence is on point, who is sponsoring Boko Haram?
And boko haram is still in control of more than eight local governments in Borno.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
FRANCE will back any group that destabilises nigeria. Its time we uproot the puppets in Cameroon and Chad and install democratic governance. Our neighbours are nothing but French aircraft carriers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.