Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content (4058 Views)

High Traffic With Very Low CPC, What Could Be The Cause? / 6 Ways To Solve Adsense Insufficient Content 2019 / What Is Google Adsense Definition Of Insufficient Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by akeentech(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Eze2000:

u use juju abi?
that u got approved at such a short period does not mean that AdSense standard review period. u were just damnded lucky that some goggle guy was free and happy

Juju Kwa? In short I only had 13 posts then
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by Luukasz(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Do u do qwopy and phaste?? grin
Like the first 1 month but after that 1 month, I get the news and info, edit then I put it in my words
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by Luukasz(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Lacomus:
I hope you don't have any label without content ?
Definitely None
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by pabostt: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Luukasz:

I think you have a good chance because did the work for me.

I was having issue getting my adsense approved through wordpress(I tried four times) and i decided to use . I made sure my contents were original, up to 25, nd my articles more than 300 words. The first time i applied through i was rejected. I decided to change my theme and reapply again. Lol and behold, i was approved.
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by spafu(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
pabostt:

I think you have a good chance because did the work for me.

I was having issue getting my adsense approved through wordpress(I tried four times) and i decided to use . I made sure my contents were original, up to 25, nd my articles more than 300 words. The first time i applied through i was rejected. I decided to change my theme and reapply again. Lol and behold, i was approved.

Which theme did you use?
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by dondavad: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
pabostt:

I got approved after the sixth attempt. The key is that you should make sure your contents are more than 25 and the words should be above 300. Also make sure your contents are original and free of grammatical error. And wait for like one month before you reply. Work on the contents you already have on your blog. If you can look into these, you will be approved.

Are you using or wordpress?
Hi.....
am David, do you think I can get approved with this blog www.istudentgist..com if I get a domain name?
what do you think about the content of my blog?
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by pabostt: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
spafu:

Which theme did you use?

emporio

1 Like

Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by pabostt: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
dondavad:

Hi.....
am David, do you think I can get approved with this blog www.istudentgist..com if I get a domain name?
what do you think about the content of my blog?

Change your theme and get a domain name preferably .com...Put in some cool articles like 5 with the ones you already have, then apply for adsense.

Note: it isn't all about getting approved that matters at long run. Making money through adsense isn't that easy if your contents have poor conversion rate. To make real money your contents must be solving people's problem.

There was a time i was making less than $0.1 daily. This was frustrating despite having adsense approval. But when I put in more effort things has changed drastically.

1 Like

Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by spafu(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
pabostt:

emporio
Is it free? could you please check my blog in my signature and see if the theme will likely stand a chance? Do pardon me, it is still a work in progress.
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by pabostt: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
spafu:

Is it free? could you please check my blog in my signature and see if the theme will likely stand a chance? Do pardon me, it is still a work in progress.

Yes.

If you like you can do some coding on it
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by SirLakes: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lemme park my bus here
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by spafu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
pabostt:

Yes.
If you like you can do some coding on it
Thanks
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by kubusify(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
My own adsense approval process has been under review for more than one month now. I don't know what else to do. I tire for Google ooo
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Luukasz:
Like the first 1 month but after that 1 month, I get the news and info, edit then I put it in my words

Qwopy n Phast is the main reason why people don't get their AdSense approval.

Copying, Editing n Pasting is still illegal oo.

Try ur best to use a niche where u can choose topics n write independently.
Re: What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content by akeentech(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
kubusify:
My own adsense approval process has been under review for more than one month now. I don't know what else to do. I tire for Google ooo
Check my sig and thanks me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Website Or Software For Your Business / The 10 Most Popular Websites In Nigeria / Eset, Nitda Move To Secure Nigeria’s Cyber Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.