Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin (7710 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by handsomebanana(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
A white glamour model who spent £50,000 on surgery in a bid to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie' appeared on TV to tell the world she now 'identifies as black woman'.

Former air hostess Martina Big, who claims she is 28 and a size 6, has boosted her breasts to a size 32S, and used tanning injections and her own powerful 50-tube sunbed to achieve her 'dark, crispy brown' complexion.

The German tanning addict, who claims her breasts are 'Europe's biggest', appeared on The Maury Show where she told the host: 'I am black. That is my race. I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty.

'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better.'

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html?ito=social-facebook

Lalasticlala do the needful

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by falconey(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2017

The gigantic tits Shah
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by midehi2(f): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
choi!

some people are just in this world without knowing what to do undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by handsomebanana(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Martina, who describes herself as '80 per cent black' because she still 'has a lot to learn', was joined by husband Michael, who has also had the tanning injections but identifies as 'medium'.

When asked if she thinks she's offending people who were born black, she said: 'No, I don't want to. I know some feel attacked but it's not my intention. I do it for myself and only talk to people who want to talk with me about this

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Divay22(f): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Disgusting angry

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Im black but lemme say d truth, she was prettier as a white lady.

Now she looks like the product of a threeesome between Bobrisky, Michael Jackson & Patience Ozokwor.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by midehi2(f): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
She is even sexier as a white lady...kilode grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by chiefolododo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
midehi2:
choi!

some people are just in this world without knowing what to do undecided
na true you talk my sister

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
midehi2:
She is even more sexier as a white lady...kilode grin

...even sexier*

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by midehi2(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

...even sexier*
wetin you wan make i talk na, the thing confuse me na cheesy

thanks.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by obiorathesubtle: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2017

She looks like a donkey's stool

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by handsomebanana(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Martina first began dabbling with surgery in 2012, when her boyfriend encouraged her to take up modelling.

She once aspired to look like Pamela Anderson or Katie Price but has since decided they're 'not curvy enough'.

'I wanted to look like a Barbie with long blonde hair and long legs but much bigger breasts,' she explains.

'I look at Pamela Anderson and I want to look like her. I like her curves. I am making myself a real life Barbie.'

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by mazimee(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
What's that on her chest grin
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Larryfest(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Human beings sha, quite insatiable at all cost.....where MJ changed from black to white, some idiots from male to female here we have this one from white to black claiming she can't wait to get to Africa to come see who exactly Her grandfather wey she keep for here or what?

7 Likes

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Chuknovski(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
her name na sorry grin grin ones you go black no going back

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
What's up with her tities though?

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Alexdroh(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Damn..... wat kinda shit is dis angry
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by IamLEGEND1: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
I think I saw this woman appear on 'botched' on the E! Channel a month or two ago trying to get butt implants to match the boob job.

The husband busy acting like an_imbecile......
White people eh!.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by falcon01: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
no no no we no want this type make better pesin change no be this type.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by musicwriter(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better

The above is the feeling we blacks get for free from mother nature. Of course, we take it for granted.

Melanin gives you "a feel good" attitude towards life. It makes you happy and extremely kind, humane, and artistic. Sum total = love. Unfortunately, these characteristics were also to set us up for white man's destruction.

I explained it in details at the beginning of this article. Anybody interested in reading more should see Why Europeans Were Able to Conquer Africa And the Rest of the World http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by handsomebanana(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
musicwriter:

The above is the feeling we blacks get for free from mother nature. Of course, we take it for granted.

Melanin gives you "a feel good" attitude towards life. It makes you happy and extremely kind, humane, and artistic. Sum total = love. These characteristics, unfortunately, also was to set us up for white man's destruction.

Av seen a majority of ur post.

U make out white people as the next bad thing after Hitler

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by handsomebanana(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I think I saw this woman appear on 'botched' on the E! Channel a month or two ago trying to get butt implants to match the boob job.

The husband busy acting like an_imbecile......
White people eh!.

Lolzz

Same tin someone said about d husband in the dailymail website.

They are fûcking insane. The husband is doing his as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by musicwriter(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

Av seen a majority of ur post.

U make out white people as the next bad thing after Hitler

Was Hitler a black man?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by handsomebanana(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
musicwriter:

Was Hitler a black man?

U shuld understand Wat am trying 2 say.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by musicwriter(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

U shuld understand Wat am trying 2 say.

Yeah!. I got your sarcasm at last!.

POWERFUL!!
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by dukeprince50: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
they are so obsessed with our skin, that how my first week in texas students were rushing out in Texas, when I asked why, they said they are going for sunbath since hot sun rarely comes, they want to tone their skin, I said "come to Africa, u will be roasted alive"

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Uyi168: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na the melanine still affect her boobi?..

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Safiaa(f): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
She had a really nice body when she was white. She just ruined herself

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Blackfire(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Angels abeg blow the trumpet....
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by adajoe555: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazimee:

Boom blom cheesy
mazimee:

Boom blom

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by adajoe555: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
lack of self esteem. see how she have disfigured herself

Pls what's that on her chest. this is not breast, its called blom blom. it will soon burst oh 1000 ways to die

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) / Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You / Nobody Can Abuse My Backside Again Because This One Is Bigger – Endowed Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.