Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? (3009 Views)

How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Boxer007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
Lefulefu

What a name. Darlin who is he? He cute?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by agbonkamen(f): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Boxer007:

What a name. Darlin who is he? He cute?
yeah so cute with yam Leg grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Boxer007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
yeah so cute with yam Leg grin

Thank boo. I love gays guys with yam legs. I will Bleep him. What's his name again?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by agbonkamen(f): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Boxer007:

Thank boo. I love gays guys with yam legs. I will Bleep him. What's his name again?
Lefulefu grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Boxer007(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
Lefulefu grin

Much ablidge. Darlin how do I communicate with him and would you be kind enough to let him know I would gladly toss his salad
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by agbonkamen(f): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Boxer007:

Much ablidge. Darlin how do I communicate with him and would you be kind enough to let him know I would gladly toss his salad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin salad ko samad ni
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Boxer007(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
agbonkamen:
Lefulefu grin

Darlin, Hiya. Darlin may I ask you for a big favour? Kindly hook me up with a hunk called Jacksparr0w1207. He is beautiful. Would love to fuk him so bad to have my baby. Could you do that for me? Pretty please? He replied to my post on a thread called how to chat a woman. I want him as my woman. Help me darlin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
here I am

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by agbonkamen(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Boxer007:

Darlin, Hiya. Darlin may I ask you for a big favour? Kindly hook me up with a hunk called Jacksparr0w1207. He is beautiful. Would love to fuk him so bad to have my baby. Could you do that for me? Pretty please? He replied to my post on a thread called how to chat a woman. I want him as my woman. Help me darlin
jeeezz you wanna Bleep a hemale grin no no no no oh OK Jacksparr0wl207 pls Boxer007 is madly, crazily madnessly and supidiously inlove with you oo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Boxer007(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Lizzdeb:
here I am

Dear Am confused. are u handsome?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
who be this one again ehn, so many mad people roaming,
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by kenness(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
I am the one
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
I owe you nofavors. undecided
Boxer007:

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I owe you nofav.ors. undecided

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
NoFavors:
^^^^ violebse. And then you complain you can't find man on Nairaland
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

^^^^ violebse. And then you complain you can't find man on Nairaland
Are you indirectly saying you need a man? Korekt? Shame

You can help cure op of his gay madness. You can have him
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by lawman88(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Na this guy kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Boxer007(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
lawman88:
Na this guy kiss kiss kiss kiss

He Dyamm ugly sir. No gay man will f*** him like Revolva. Preach
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? by Revolva(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Boxer007:

He Dyamm ugly sir. No gay man will f*** him like Revolva. Preach

hey back off .stop stalking me....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Her SEXTAPE LEAKED / I'm Afraid Of Loosing My Girlfriend, What Should I Do To Get Rid Of Such Fear / What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.