Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Am Considering Polygamy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Considering Polygamy (3051 Views)

I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Considering Polygamy by NovesaTillie(f): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2021
I am still very young (late twenties) and vibrant and beautiful and juicy downstream but I find myself recently considering marriage into a polygamous home maybe as the 3rd or second wife and I want to know what you think of this.
I find myself to be independent and really like having my space to myself, I also want to keep enjoying my life even in marriage but with less attention from the husband which I won't enjoy should I settle for the regular one man and one woman kind of marriage. In polygamy the man has too much honeypot to go round and lots of children to play with and that takes away much fixation on only one wife.
No everyday by fire and water fvncking, my buubs will not slack, I will travel round the world and still keep my job and my space..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Boogyman557: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. I SWEAR DOWN, real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Aufbauh(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2021
You could make a better side chick or mistress than a homely wife.

Men that engaged in polygamy are equally jealous & possessive. Most of them may not accord you all these your gloomy fantasy of independence.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Okay ooo, e no concern nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Sonnobax15(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na only girl wey never pass through the stress of waec and jamb go fit get this kind mentality lipsrsealed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by thorpido(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Lol@your thinking.
You think it's just about the man rather than the 'complex of polygamy'?
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by DEMZEE(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Polygamy benefits both the male and the female genders

Monogamy is for pussies
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Deborah98(f): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
In my mom's voice, good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I am still very young (late twenties) and vibrant and beautiful and juicy downstream but I find myself recently considering marriage into a polygamous home maybe as the 3rd or second wife and I want to know what you think of this.
I find myself to be independent and really like having my space to myself, I also want to keep enjoying my life even in marriage but with less attention from the husband which I won't enjoy should I settle for the regular one man and one woman kind of marriage. In polygamy the man has too much honeypot to go round and lots of children to play with and that takes away much fixation on only one wife.
No everyday by fire and water fvncking, my buubs will not slack, I will travel round the world and still keep my job and my space..
You again!?? LMAO.
Well, I gotta admit I do share some of your sentiments, however strange they may be to others. But my dear, you have to know that it's not an easy road you are planning to thread on. That's all I would say.
Have you thought of when the jealousy starts creeping up and into the polygamy thingy? There comes a time....It surely comes.
But hey, don't forget me when the time comes. I'm considering same. Mine comes with not wanting children of mine, oh. Hope this doesn't sound strange to you. And yeah, I also want a lady who will travel around the world with me and share adventures. Did I just hear someone say ' Prague' and ' the Bahamas ' kiss
I could have sworn I heard something...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by NovesaTillie(f): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
JerryBizz:

You again!?? LMAO.
Well, I gotta admit I do share some of your sentiments, however strange they may be to others. But my dear, you have to know that it's not an easy road you are planning to thread on. That's all I would say.
Have you thought of when the jealousy starts creeping up and into the polygamy thingy? There comes a time....It surely comes.
But hey, don't forget me when the time comes. I'm considering same. Mine comes with not wanting children of mine, oh. Hope this doesn't sound strange to you. And yeah, I also want a lady who will travel around the world with me and share adventures. Did I just hear someone say ' Prague' and ' the Bahamas ' kiss
I could have sworn I heard something...

While I'm married to two wives, she could keep a boyfriend on the side. But just one. And I'll prefer if I didn't know him in person. Just seeing his photos will be enough. And my wife and I would joke about him sometimes. And I know they'll equally joke about me too ( damn undecided) but life is not perfect. I lost my sanity, owing to harsh experiences. So, Whatever.
Are you monitoring me
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Are you kidding me rn?
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 23, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Are you monitoring me
Why would I?
Ever heard of coincidences? One topic viewed leading to the other.
So, this is the appreciation I get for all the encouragement I offered you on your other thread? I see. Way to go!
I hope you weren't just trolling on that ' neighbor's husband topic' . Bcuz I did care.

Adios...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by NovesaTillie(f): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
JerryBizz:

Why would I?
Ever heard of coincidences? One topic viewed leading to the other.
So, this is the appreciation I get for all the encouragement I offered you on your other thread? I see. Way to go!
I hope you weren't just trolling on that ' neighbor's husband topic' . Bcuz I did care.

Adios...
cheesy that's why I asked because I saw your mentions on the other threads.. I appreciate your input definitely and no, I wasn't trolling

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
NovesaTillie:

cheesy that's why I asked because I saw your mentions on the other threads.. I appreciate your input definitely and no, I wasn't trolling
Kay...
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wow..
Lalasticlala, Ishilove please this needs to be on Frontpage grin
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by wpadmin: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

I get your point though but don't you think your husband may loose interest in you since he has other options..

Or you even want him to loose interest sef? wink
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by wunmi590(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
embarassed
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Jman06(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just say that you want to be fvcking outside after being married. I know that's what some of you plan. Polygamy is the easiest way for a lady to be married and still keep men outside.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Coolgent(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Will you pay a dowry to be my second wife? embarassed
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by anthonyuncle(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
here we go again
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Egein(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
This one just writes lies with the hopes that he'll enter FP. Attention seeking goat.
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by stanliwise(m): 1:32am On Nov 26, 2021
DEMZEE:
Polygamy benefits both the male and the female genders

Monogamy is for pussies
Was this what the op asked?
Werey
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Enskynelson(m): 3:17am On Nov 26, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Well... It could help solve some of the issues however, polygamy will also create some issues you may not have thought of. Have you thought of how your kids will feel in such a home cos all your reasons seem centred on yourself (your life, your body shape, your happiness, career etc). Your kids too deserve some consideration.
I created a thread before on polygamy. You can read here
https://www.nairaland.com/4017163/before-bring-second-wife-opinion

We often don't know the some the things we wish for until we have it. If marriage is not so important to you, you can consider not getting married. It's odd in the African society but if really all that matters to you is the above (in braces), just stay on your own (the boobs will still sag though) cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Why getting married in the first place? You can live your life without getting married - u can have ur work, travel the world and get a "mechanic" who will "service ur engine" when the need arise. Shi kenan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Southernigbo: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2021
It's all about the man and his desire n ability to try and do justice. So if you think he is going to be just, then you are good to go. Also try and make sure a healthy relationship exists amongst u the wives, no fetism and the like
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by SavageResponse(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Most women are territorial.

This is the first time I would ever see a lady offer to willingly share herself with another female...are you sure you don't have malaria? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Freelane33(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Lies grin
NovesaTillie:
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by DEMZEE(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
stanliwise:

Was this what the op asked?
Werey

Just stating facts
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by stanliwise(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

Just stating facts
Fact for who?
How do we differentiate your behavior from madness?
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by DEMZEE(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
stanliwise:

Fact for who?
How do we differentiate your behavior from madness?

Polygamy is the best for both genders period!
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by stanliwise(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

Polygamy is the best for both genders period!
says an angry white knight
Re: I Am Considering Polygamy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mama No Network Ties Knot With Her Husband Exchange Rings & Kissed(photos,video) / Is There Anyone Used This Kind Of Air Freshener Before((Photo) / I'ze Married Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.