Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You (844 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Why Must Members Pay Money To Pastors Before Child Dedication/wedding In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by geoworldedu: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'm saying this because of the huge number of people falling prey of so-called spiritualists or pastors. 4evergod is a very good example of this. He built a Lego of trust for himself, gets contacted for jobs, ended up scamming people, absconded nairaland. His real name, according to OtemAtum is Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme.
Another example is Demigod666, aka Hugbo Orore. I feel for bitrhyme who got scammed. You haven't seen someone face to face, you throw cash enter hin account. Which mumu pass that one? undecided

Before I understand life as I do now, I also thought I will get help spiritually. I contacted OtemAtum and he told me point-blank, physical life runs on physical principles. Make your money physically nigga. Then he sent me physical cash and told me to hussle and get more. I'm better now.

My advice: Spiritual stuffs should be limited to improving your soul rather than using it for physical wealth. We are in a physical world and physicality is more real here than spirituality.

Cc: LordCenturion, HopefulLandlord, Dalaman, Jacksonville, Largas, CeoMYN, Realmindz, Ranchoddas, OtemAtum, Muafrika2, GoodMuyis, Felixomor, Bennyann, Keandre, Kingebukasblog, Kingjahzmineking

1 Like

Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by GoodMuyis(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
I'm saying this because of the huge number of people falling prey of so-called spiritualists or pastors. 4evergod is a very good example of this. He built a Lego of trust for himself, gets contacted for jobs, ended up scamming people, absconded nairaland. His real name, according to OtemAtum is Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme.
Another example is Demigod666, aka Hugbo Orore. I feel for bitrhyme who got scammed. You haven't seen someone face to face, you throw cash enter hin account. Which mumu pass that one? undecided

Before I understand life as I do now, I also thought I will get help spiritually. I contacted OtemAtum and he told me point-blank, physical life runs on physical principles. Make your money physically nigga. Then he sent me physical cash and told me to hussle and get more. I'm better now.

My advice: Spiritual stuffs should be limited to improving your soul rather than using it for physical wealth. We are in a physical world and physicality is more real here than spirituality.

Cc: LordCenturion, HopefulLandlord, Dalaman, Jacksonville, Largas, CeoMYN, Realmindz, Ranchoddas, OtemAtum, Muafrika2, GoodMuyis, Felixomor, Bennyann, Keandre, Kingebukasblog, Kingjahzmineking

Now that you quote me, it give all indication that you are same otem, because me and you have never discussed before, so you should not know me.

By the way asked otem why he is seeking spiritual solutions to his physical problem.

1 Like

Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by geoworldedu: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Now that you quote me, it give all indication that you are same otem, because me and you have never discussed before, so you should not know me.

By the way asked otem why he is seeking spiritual solutions to his physical problem.

So putting names I see on nairaland in my mention is an indication that such person is otem? Dumb abeg. I'll go and search your name and see those who have ever mentioned you. They must all be otem cheesy

Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by GoodMuyis(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2017
geoworldedu:

So putting names I see on nairaland in my mention is an indication that such person is otem? Dumb abeg. I'll go and search your name and see those who have ever mentioned you. They must all be otem cheesy

I Following sonofthunder so I knew him before,
but you i dont even like you on this moniker
Dont mention me again, stick that that Otem variation
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by geoworldedu: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2017
GoodMuyis:

I Following sonofthunder so I knew him before,
but you i dont even like you on this moniker
Dont mention me again, stick that that Otem variation
I have chatted you before, haven't I? Aside that, do you know that we copy and paste mentions?
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by efficiencie(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2017
geoworldedu:

Well, I can argue that more than half of the world's population will not agree with the bolded...We live in a world where strange phenomena alien to science for ages has occurred and is still occurring!
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by bitrhyme(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
geoworldedu:

Geoworldedu i just wish i could buy you a chilled bottle of gulder, although i dont know your brand, please keep spreading this so that touts like demigods666 will stay off nairaland. Thanks a lot bro
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by delishpot: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
bitrhyme:

Geoworldedu i just wish i could buy you a chilled bottle of gulder, although i dont know your brand, please keep spreading this so that touts like demigods666 will stay off nairaland. Thanks a lot bro

Who is demigod666 again?

Anyway OP yes the heavens can help a man but it take faith and courage if you are not naturally gifted with those. The problem with us humans is that waiting is hard to do. Hunger no Sabi come come tomorrow. Life lesson are designed to help us gain wisdom as we journey through life.
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by NPComplete: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2017
delishpot:

Who is demigod666 again?

Anyway OP yes the heavens can help a man but it take faith and courage if you are not naturally gifted with those. The problem with us humans is that waiting is hard to do. Hunger no Sabi come come tomorrow. Life lesson are designed to help us gain wisdom as we journey through life.

U don't know that guy? He has been running a long con on Nairaland.

The day I started suspecting him was when someone created a thread looking for a spiritual solution to a problem and on that same thread someone else suggested the guy stating he is very powerful and all of a sudden the guy who created the thread started revering the guy like he was the answer to all problems.

It took me less than 3 seconds to realise that he is the same guy that created created the thread and suggested himself to himself so that other people reading will think he is truly that powerful. He has been doing that on other people's thread too. Using an alternate monicker to vouch for himself when people come with their problems.
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2017
geoworldedu:

Cc:

How much are we talking about here? undecided shocked
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by geoworldedu: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

How much are we talking about here? undecided shocked
I willl kip that a secret. u can contact him if you need help too.
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2017
geoworldedu:
I willl kip that a secret. u can contact him if you need help too.

That guy grin grin

He'll be excited to post screenshots of me asking for money from him that day!!!!
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by geoworldedu: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

That guy grin grin

He'll be excited to post screenshots of me asking for money from him that day!!!!

he won't. He hasn't. I trust him he won't.
Re: Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You by delishpot: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2017
NPComplete:

U don't know that guy? He has been running a long con on Nairaland.

The day I started suspecting him was when someone created a thread looking for a spiritual solution to a problem and on that same thread someone else suggested the guy stating he is very powerful and all of a sudden the guy who created the thread started revering the guy like he was the answer to all problems.

It took me less than 3 seconds to realise that he is the same guy that created created the thread and suggested himself to himself so that other people reading will think he is truly that powerful. He has been doing that on other people's thread too. Using an alternate monicker to vouch for himself when people come with their problems.

Hian! I have been on a few posts with spiritual talks but I prolly did not notice that Monika. So he offers service for a fee and then zaps with their money? They should see it as a lesson exactly as the OP has turned his own for a good lesson.

(1) (Reply)

Is Refusing To Pay Tithe A Sin. / Akoko Monarchs Verdict: TB Joshua Is Our Son, Our Pride / Why Did Oaths Involve Putting A Hand Under Someone's Thigh (genesis 24:9)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.