Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (28707 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by TourismMan(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
What MMM successfully did to us eh, it shall never be well with all the accomplices who ever brought such a fraud to this country. Imagine my 500k still lying there un-withdrawable while I am broke to the core now.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
rozayx5:

bitcoin is not an investment

please read more

bitcoin is a means of payment, lest i forget , never mention swissnonsense and bitcoin in one sentence, they have nothing in common cheesy cheesy

just like the TBC nonsense they promote

you make money through bitcoin by buying cheap coins on exchanges and reselling them at a higher price for profit

there's is noting u will tell me about online biz dat I don't know, I have invested in a lot of shit, in fact I was among d first set of persons DST brought fotex trading to Benin city .we organised seminars in diff hotels but it crashed, I can go on and on b wise learn a trade or farm simple
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by femo122: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked too bad
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by yomi007k(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
dominique:
If she's wasn't greedy and stupid, the gain from the thrift collection ought to be enough for her. Hope she gets caught and arrested.

People should be careful about saving money with all these alajo people o, my tailor has over 200k stuck with one. Just like this one, she is also refusing to come clean about what she did with people's monies. I won't be surprised if she also flees sef. I'd rather save my money in a piggy bank (kolo) than with those people.
grin

African woman...

Jus make sure say ur kolo get chain becos I fit carry am run oo..lolz

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thank God the money got stucked. Na them dey spoil mmm. how can u put that kind of money in ponzi. Perhaps she was lucky to cashout. she would have been a millionaire now but karma caught up with her.
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by lanrefront1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Since the woman ran away and no one can find her, how did they know that she used the money to do MMM.

The part of the story is just speculation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by Kokaine(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
landlord should thank God they didnt burn the house

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by rozayx5(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
osazsky:
there's is noting u will tell me about online biz dat I don't know, I have invested in a lot of shit, in fact I was among d first set of persons DST brought fotex trading to Benin city .we organised seminars in diff hotels but it crashed, I can go on and on b wise learn a trade or farm simple

You know nothing about forex bro and online. Biz

Your just a victim of get rich quick mentality . and it death with u heavily

Your the set of people who gave forex bad name by teaching wrong stuff and collecting money to teach thrash

Real guys making money from forex don't do seminar

Sorry to burst your bubble

Forex has not crashed and will never. I RUn a trading room with over 15 systems and we don't do seminar. Chasing 10k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by rozayx5(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
osazsky:
oga ponzi na ponzi if u like acquire one million bit coin nobody go buy dem u will only c ur profit on paper learn a trade I know what am saying, I work and at d same time into biz.dem Neva put pepper for ur eye , e go soon clear no worry u hear

You know nothing about bit coin

Who told you cant sell one million dollars bit coin

From the little above . shows your very naive

Go into farming or learn welding

Please focus on your offline hustle. Online your a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by edupedia: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
This is the first time I'm hearing of mmm after a long time.
Most of the preoccupying news is that of IPOB,slaymamas and co.
Change is indeed constant

....but we know say MMM was started in Naija by IPOBIFRAUDISTS...not so?...
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by milliman(m): 1:29am On Sep 22, 2017
dominique:
If she's wasn't greedy and stupid, the gain from the thrift collection ought to be enough for her. Hope she gets caught and arrested.

so you will judge her abi

People should be careful about saving money with all these alajo people o, my tailor has over 200k stuck with one. Just like this one, she is also refusing to come clean about what she did with people's monies. I won't be surprised if she also flees sef. I'd rather save my money in a piggy bank (kolo) than with those people.
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by YelloweWest: 4:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Na wa o. This mmm real dealt with people o
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by YelloweWest: 4:21am On Sep 22, 2017
osazsky:
Bit coin is not a ponzi scheme. It's an online crypto currency. Easy to buy and sell just like dollar.
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by judgedredd22(m): 5:33am On Sep 22, 2017
dominique:

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by nelcliff(m): 5:39am On Sep 22, 2017
With this news Now, some people will come and be crying becos this will take them to their Memory Lane
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Zico5:
The biggest lie ever. She should tell the people where she kept the money, I'm sure she didn't put it in MMM. People are just using MMM to perpetrate their evil acts. Maybe she play bet9ja

MMM is still on n I have people my neighbors two of dem still giving help, it's not pronounced like before but if u put ur ears on d ground u get little info filtering in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by mercyland93(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2017
That's a big lie, how could people be lying like dis. So all financial misfortune is now caused by mmm.
I'm very sure dat d woman used d money for something else not mmm
Even a colleague of mine confess dat she lies about loosing a lot of money in mmm so as to send people's request for money especially her relatives away.
So those looking for d woman should try to ask her very well of d actually things she used d money for.
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by pimper24: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Almost same amount with me, buy I have put my back and moved on. Thank God it's not someone's money,
Its fully mine only that it deprived my kids of their summer class. I thank God for that lesson cos it could have been worse as I was planning a mega hunt before this last strike. The administrators are just fools and cocky minded fellows. Is I did not have that experience,
Probably I could be talking of millions in due time, may be borrowed money. So everyone should learn the biter lesson and move on.
TourismMan:
What MMM successfully did to us eh, it shall never be well with all the accomplices who ever brought such a fraud to this country. Imagine my 500k still lying there un-withdrawable while I am broke to the core now.
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by TourismMan(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2017
pimper24:
Almost same amount with me, buy I have put my back and moved on. Thank God it's not someone's money,
Its fully mine only that it deprived my kids of their summer class. I thank God for that lesson cos it could have been worse as I was planning a mega hunt before this last strike. The administrators are just fools and cocky minded fellows. Is I did not have that experience,
Probably I could be talking of millions in due time, may be borrowed money. So everyone should learn the biter lesson and move on.

It is well bro! We have learnt our lessons. I heard some fools are still putting in money in that fraud and the fraudsters are now promising 100% return in same 30days to lure in more vulnerable people. I also learnt they embarked on a paused mood again last month. That is to say, those who put in their money last month are yet to recover combined with the 2016 stuck fund. When will people learn?
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by Reference(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
osazsky:

Exactly. Just like the famed American gold rush. The only folks that made any money were those who sold digging tools and supplies along the way. Those that bought into the hype either ended up dead or broke. All financial services and products depend on confidence to gather momentum and grow from which the promoters skim profits. Nothing is produced so the system ultimately is as unstable as a bicycle or motorbike. It needs legs (fairy tales) to stand and forward motion to survive. Once that cannot be sustained and the tales are sour, the whole thing crashes. That is why you will never see me there.

My third principle of investing is simple. 'Be the first customer'. If I cannot consume what I invest in then it is not worth it. I cannot consume paper or coins but only re-exchange them for cash so I am ultimately at the mercy of another mug. That to me is just undesirable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by miniziter(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
TourismMan:

It is well bro! We have learnt our lessons. I heard some fools are still putting in money in that fraud and the fraudsters are now promising 100% return in same 30days to lure in more vulnerable people. I also learnt they embarked on a paused mood again last month. That is to say, those who put in their money last month are yet to recover combined with the 2016 stuck fund. When will people learn?

Oga it's you people that need to learn how to read. It's simply written on our website that we should donate with our spare but Nigerians won't listen. Anybody donating a million above is already a thief and a greedy fellow. MMM is for the poor who couldn't afford children school fees and house rent. The reason why MMM is in a big mess is because many people donated millions in the past, get their profit and refused to recommit. And that is why we now have a new MMM that won't allow GH at once. The 100% is fabulous sir. In fact, you need to learn about the new MMM because it's carrying a sustainability features unlike before.
As for me, am stopping MMM the day the website closes. MMM is good only if we understand its ideology.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by Okundaye4(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Ewoooo

MMM again?

Ehmm, let me even check my PO.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by newslifeop: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Wahala
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by arcnomec(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2017
miniziter:

Oga it's you people that need to learn how to read. It's simply written on our website that we should donate with our spare but Nigerians won't listen. Anybody donating a million above is already a thief and a greedy fellow. MMM is for the poor who couldn't afford children school fees and house rent. The reason why MMM is in a big mess is because many people donated millions in the past, get their profit and refused to recommit. And that is why we now have a new MMM that won't allow GH at once. The 100% is fabulous sir. In fact, you need to learn about the new MMM because it's carrying a sustainability features unlike before.
As for me, am stopping MMM the day the website closes. MMM is good only if we understand its ideology.

Just how delusional one can be.Please, let me ask you this, is there anything like spare money? Money is money.The one you invested,was spare written on it?
Be wise and stop this bandwagon of "Spare money" madness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by LOVEGINO(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Bamidele539:
at what rate did you get those coins back then?
$0.003 per coin. at then 1 dollar is 151 naira.
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by Reference(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2017
miniziter:

Oga, you speak about ideology but I will put it to you that everyone knows that the rates on offer and the unreasonably short tenure of the 'investment' will draw a lot more than 'spare money'. You see my man, corruption and criminality is imputed on both the 'taker' and 'giver' be it bribery or drug peddling, both sides are guilty. In this case it is more akin to fraud in which your subscribers are the victims of an inducement that overpowers their sense of propriety. That is a crime. That is why gambling is restricted in several societies and outlawed in others. It is overly enticing, compulsively addictive and financially retrogressive. Like your ponzi scheme it destabilizes and destroys legitimate financial and productive plans, processes and systems of individuals, families, organizations and even countries.

What can justify an unproductive individual prospering based on a scheme that takes from a legit source and gives to him. What is the motivation then to work (to exchange resources for effort, risk or skill). What is the motivation then to get an education or learn a trade. I cannot see what else is a ponzi except a criminal scheme of untold destruction, sorrow and mental and material retrogression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by ibrokola(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
lonelydora:
Op, why are you opening my 2016 December old wound? Chai...My 75k oooooo. Please where's Chudi's house? I want to just visit him and talk.
My 200k�
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by Bamidele539: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2017
LOVEGINO:
$0.003 per coin. at then 1 dollar is 151 naira.
waow...

Seems you had luck then!
Re: Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal by LOVEGINO(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Bamidele539:
waow...

Seems you had luck then!
I also took another risk buying TBC last yr grin life is all about taking risk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? / Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.