Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? (2918 Views)

Young Lady’s Unclad Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend (see Photos+video) / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos / Lady Reveals How Her Tribal Marks Almost Drove Her Into Committing Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by knax: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
okay,so I'm in this fwb (friends with benefit)relationship with a girl.i do like her and tried to define it at some point,but she was dragging her feet about dating.so I left it at that,kept on having sex and regained control of the relationship and she was like any of us can sleep with anybody and it won't be cheating because we re not dating.
fast forward to today,she travelled back home and I told her that a girl writing post utme might have to crash at my place.anyways,the girl arrived this evening and this my friend was now texting me asking me to describe the girl whether she is hot and pretty and fat and bla bla bla.
the post utme girl is kinda hot and also mature not a baby.so when I described her to my friend.she was like enjoy yourself and use a condom.i was like.."okay then,chat later,gotta be a good guest".
she now bursted out ooo and was like I'm taking time to reply her text sef that I must be very"busy"...then she was like "chat later?,I'll never chat u up ever again "
i kinda feel guilty cos I dnt really plan on doing anyfn with ds post utme girl,she is asleep already.i did make my friend a Lil jealous,now I think I might have driven her over..
abeg any advice on what to do next or make i just ignore her

1 Like

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
You dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by knax: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You dey craze?
Just saw ur dp.sorry ooo.just ignore my thread and keep going

2 Likes

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by saxwizard(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
the elders are on their way

the person below will hv something good to say
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
knax:

Just saw ur dp.sorry ooo.just ignore my thread and keep going
What about my dp? undecided
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by knax: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What about my dp? undecided
Just keep going kwanu..forget the thread na.

4 Likes

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by ikbnice(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
But you haven't done anything wrong since you both agreed on this from outset. Jealousy is part of being human.

1 Like

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Don't come here tomorrow to seek for advise on HIV oooooo grin

knax:
okay,so I'm in this fwb (friends with benefit)relationship with a girl.i do like her and tried to define it at some point,but she was dragging her feet about dating.so I left it at that,kept on having sex and regained control of the relationship and she was like any of us can sleep with anybody and it won't be cheating because we re not dating.
fast forward to today,she travelled back home and I told her that a girl writing post utme might have to crash at my place.anyways,the girl arrived this evening and this my friend was now texting me asking me to describe the girl whether she is hot and pretty and fat and bla bla bla.
the post utme girl is kinda hot and also mature not a baby.so when I described her to my friend.she was like enjoy yourself and use a condom.i was like.."okay then,chat later,gotta be a good guest".
she now bursted out ooo and was like I'm taking time to reply her text sef that I must be very"busy"...then she was like "chat later?,I'll never chat u up ever again "
i kinda feel guilty cos I dnt really plan on doing anyfn with ds post utme girl,she is asleep already.i did make my friend a Lil jealous,now I think I might have driven her over..
abeg any advice on what to do next or make i just ignore her

1 Like

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
knax:

Just keep going kwanu..forget the thread na.
Are you chasing me? sad sad
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why I prefer dating dude's in their 30's... No time for drama. The ones wet their head correct sha.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Maybe she is not a jealous lover, if you pull this kind of shiit on me, am done with your ass.

I'm a very jealous lover.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
ok
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by ikbnice(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why I prefer dating dude's in their 30's... No time for drama. The ones wet their head correct sha.
no wonder
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:
no wonder
no wonder what
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by ikbnice(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
no wonder what
allow it pass ma'am. Forget I said anything.

3 Likes

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by TINALETC3(f): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
undecided dnt boda ursef bc both of u ar nt even serious, 4rm onset, u both agreed to sleep around, so u guys shud keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:
allow it pass ma'am. Forget I said anything.
Next time don't quote me for d fun of it.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by inkdbetty(f): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is like you people need to redefine the defination of the relationship... TALK(shift sex btw you two to the side first) before everything blows up in your face. Ask her what she wants, figure out what you want. Reach a compromise or a decision, and everybody is happy.

2 Likes

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by ikbnice(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Next time don't quote me for d fun of it.
you think it's for fun. Hell no, I just don't like being negative.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by knax: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
inkdbetty:
Is like you people need to redefine the defination of the relationship... TALK(shift sex btw you two to the side first) before everything blows up in your face. Ask her what she wants, figure out what you want. Reach a compromise or a decision, and everybody is happy.

thanks alot dear..very nice idea.
btw..I went through ur posts.seems u love poems..I'm also a poem lover and writer.
wouldn't mind a pm from me..or would u??
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:
Many peeps on nl are negative na... Nothing new. Just remember nothing is as it seems here.
No go dey imagine untop my comment. #Shalom
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by inkdbetty(f): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
knax:

thanks alot dear..very nice idea.
btw..I went through ur posts.seems u love poems..I'm also a poem lover and writer.
wouldn't mind a pm from me..or would u??

PM does that work with the web? Because I'm not using the app.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by knax: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
inkdbetty:

PM does that work with the web? Because I'm not using the app.

sure does...check ur email
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by ifex370(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:

Bros you for talk Wetin de your mind oo... grin

Abi you de fear?
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by jashar(f): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
So, you still think sleeping around makes you cool or da real MVP?

You Berra receive the life of Christ and get the salvation that saves the soul. Jesus loves you, live for Him.

Repent and be saved today....

1 Like

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by ifex370(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Are you chasing me? sad sad

Lawlahdey.. Pronounce it for me sad
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by inkdbetty(f): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
knax:

sure does...check ur email

But I Have Not. If You're On Twitter, Just DM Me.@IamBettyUdo
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by knax: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
inkdbetty:

But I Have Not. If You're On Twitter, Just DM Me.@IamBettyUdo
I'm not really d social network kinda person . not on twitter
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by inkdbetty(f): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
knax:

I'm not really d social network kinda person . not on twitter
So what are you on apart from nairaland?
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by aquarist01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guy, ask her if she feels something for You..
if she b like "No".. Bruh, tell her how you feel.. if she deh para, Just forget her..
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by knax: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
inkdbetty:

So what are you on apart from nairaland?
whatsapp
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by inkdbetty(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
knax:
whatsapp
Wa-u. Quite Unfortunate For Me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out What I Saw In My Village During This Holidays / How I Had party With My Roommate / Start Your Fancy Slippers Business With Just 11k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.