Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How I Had party With My Roommate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had party With My Roommate (2918 Views)

My Roommate Crushing On Me / My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Patrice was 23 and her friend Sharon was 21.

On this particular morning, a Saturday, they were both free with no classes to attend, so they decided to sleep some more.

Patrice was the first to get up. She looked across to the next bed where Sharon slept. She was resting peacefully but what caught Patrice’s eyes was the white skin of her thighs and a slightly exposed nipple. She felt a tingly sensation in her pussy and she wanted to touch Sharon so badly.

She was nervous. She had never done it with a girl before, but by just thinking about it, her nipples hardened.

Slowly she walked over to Sharon’s bed and lay next to her. Sliding her hands under the silky negligee, Patrice began caressing Sharon’s milky white breasts. Slowly she slipped one tit out and placed the nipples between her fingers. She lowered her head, taking the nipple into her soft mouth with her right hand as she lowered her left hand into Sharon’s clean, shaved pussy and slowly massaged her clit.

All this time Sharon was asleep but when Patrice inserted her finger she heard Sharon moan softly. Their eyes met. Patrice thought Sharon would be offended. Instead Sharon flashed her a smile and said, ‘please don’t stop, this feels so good.’https://kingshost..com/2020/09/here-are-most-searched-computer-hot.html

Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
since you give us half story, here is my answers:
- unfaithful husband who...
- foolish deluded woman who....
- they should....
- and never to...
- all will be well when...

click the below link for full answer:
www.foolishblogger.com/andtheirnonsense.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Woooow
Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sweet
Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Enjoying
Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sweet
Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: How I Had party With My Roommate by stevespack(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sweet love

(1) (Reply)

I'm Available For A Gigolo Job / / This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.