Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love (13923 Views)

Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by seedord247(m): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2010
Remains one hour b4 we closed in the office and my Boss gave me an assignment to finish up in 2 hours, all because of this babe, i have to abandoned the assignment and leave the offices cus the girl is waiting for me at home, immediately i get home i saw the babe waiting for me out side and i tell her let go inside she said no that she came to tell me that she no more interested. The next day as i get back to the office the good morning i  could receive from my  BOss is YOU HAVE BEEN SACKED AND FIRED.

Now tell me can i hug transformer?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by daylae(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2010
Hell yes you can!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by 1forall: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2010
Still waiting for the craziest thing to do for love
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by chamotex(m): 2:38am On Mar 06, 2010
seedord247:

Remains one hour b4 we closed in the office and my Boss gave me an assignment to finish up in 2 hours, all because of this babe, i have to abandoned the assignment and leave the offices cus the girl is waiting for me at home, immediately i get home i saw the babe waiting for me out side and i tell her let go inside she said no that she came to tell me that she no more interested. The next day as i get back to the office the good morning i  could receive from my  BOss is YOU HAVE BEEN SACKED AND FIRED.

That would be boring.

Go w@ank yourself into a coma
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by MC1(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2010
well the craziest thing i did was, abstaining from sex for 4 blasted years!!, and eventually, she left. embarassed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by enigmatic: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2010
there is this girl we v dated for 5yrs. she is aborted for like 3 times. i mean those times i was involved. from the beginning, we d always known we cannot marry each other, just recently she lost her add and then asked us to call it quit. i was only surprised she was dumping me for anotther guy, because after few weeks she was already in another relationship. we d a quarrel b4 the whole stuff stopped that she was askin me if i pray that my own sister should suffer the same thing from other guys all that i v done to her. i really pitied her because i still loved her but only surprised to c her jumping into another relationship. i called her and told her she was goin to loose more to her new guy. but she told m never to say anything about her relationship. despute all i did to her, i still loved her. but it seems its over now. i am sorry i was never committed to her, she heard i was dating her sister's frd. thats true.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2010
Istayed with him without money (as in no ten kobo)for a week.that I did for love.today we are happily married and expecting our first baby.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Kelvinj(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2010
Got married 2 my wife i met online
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by obillyj(f): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2010
Sold cloth 4 him as xmas gift last yr wit my last dime n til today am yet 2 hear "thank you" 4rm him. We broke up in jan sha.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by kollysnut(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
why evyboby dey lie,
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by seedord247(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2010
kollysnut:

why evyboby dey lie,

why won't you say we 're lying is because you have not been in love and and you don have any,
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by otiokpo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
Gave her a precious gift given to me by my mum ( electric gas cooker) to use truout her service year all in the name of Luv. i am yet to get a thank you.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by violent(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2010
Remains one hour b4 we closed in the office and my Boss gave me an assignment to finish up in 2 hours, all because of this babe, i have to abandoned the assignment and leave the offices cus the girl is waiting for me at home, immediately i get home i saw the babe waiting for me out side and i tell her let go inside she said no that she came to tell me that she no more interested. The next day as i get back to the office the good morning i could receive from my BOss is YOU HAVE BEEN SACKED AND FIRED.

and what is the tittle of this Nollywood video?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2010
Having to confront the meanest and ill minded son of a gun i've ever known, My girlfriend's elder brother. It almost seemed like a mistake, Everyone is sacred of this guy, But it went down well. And we're cool.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by 190: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2010
seems english dey hard everybody for this page~

@post
Gave my GF a bible!
did it for love~
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2010
enigmatic:

there is this girl we v dated for 5yrs. she is aborted for like 3 times. i mean those times i was involved. from the beginning, we d always known we cannot marry each other, just recently she lost her add and then asked us to call it quit. i was only surprised she was dumping me for anotther guy, because after few weeks she was already in another relationship. we d a quarrel b4 the whole stuff stopped that she was askin me if i pray that my own sister should suffer the same thing from other guys all that i v done to her. i really pitied her because i still loved her but only surprised to c her jumping into another relationship. i called her and told her she was goin to loose more to her new guy. but she told m never to say anything about her relationship. despute all i did to her, i still loved her. but it seems its over now. i am sorry i was never committed to her, she heard i was dating her sister's frd. thats true.

man wat can i say, you need counselling for you've got mis guided feelings. Did you say you dated you gal's sister too.smiley thats hyper dumb!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Scooby1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
When I was in uni I met this lady who was also a student at another uni, whom i fell in love with I thought she was the one how wrong was I? Then i didnt care I was a young man madly in love, my world revolved around her. There was a time she was struggling to maintained herself financially I volunteered to help her out during a difficult time by sending money every month from my part time job wages this I did until I found out she was sh.a.!ng an exbf who had dumped her a yr ago. Damn I was devasted when she confessed what she had been doing I forgave her all in the name of love we carried dating but i just couldnt trust her anymore she tried to reassure me that she wouldnt cheat again but it was too late  the love I had for her had died. One weekend I went to see her told her I couldnt carry on with the relationship we cried together and I left, that was the last time I saw her. This happened 10yrs ago
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Jibson999(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
I donated my left left eye for this chick now d bitch got married 2 an alhaji
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Jibson999(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
I donated my left eye for this chick now d bitch got married 2 an alhaji
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by oluclem(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2010
Few years ago, when i was still in Abuja, A girl mistakenly called my line and get talking for like two minutes before we both realized it was a wrong number. I feel in love with her voice and we started exchanging calls until she invited me down to her place. She stay in Warri while I leave in Abuja.
The craziest thing is that I traveled to Warri see her for three days. I was a little bit disappointed cos she is short while I am tall. lol

I will neva try it again
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by oluclem(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2010
Jibson999:

I donated my left eye for this chick now d naughty woman got married 2 an alhaji

eeeeeeeeeeeeee ya, sorry, that means you now go about with one eye for the sake of love?

NL no go kill person

LMOA grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by whiteroses(f): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
JESUS! AHH  shocked AHH MOGBE WAS MY REACTION MOST TIMES READING A LOT OF THE REPLIES, PEOPLE ARE REALLY CRAZY, I'M SO SMART WITH THESE NIGGAZ NO WAY I'M DOING NOTHING CRAZY. WOW girls love are so real and innocent but those crazy players are bad news pscew!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by RichDad1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
I got admission into the Uni but i decided not to go because i'm afraid i will lose will away, The following year she got an admission and she left,i felt like a fool.Anyways she graduated three years before me imagine?but the good news is that we are still together and we are getting married soon, anytime we remembered she always burst into laughter. Assuming she left after she got admitted and i have to wait for two and a half year before regaining my admission perhaps i would have commit suicide, Things we do for love= Stupidity+foolishness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by mamagee3(f): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2010
I'm yet to do that crazy thing for love. . .
In other words I have done nothing crazy all in the name of love
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by InesQor(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
Jibson999:

I donated my left eye for this chick now d naughty woman got married 2 an alhaji
Abeg donate ya second eye, love is blind jare! grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by AqRiUsAge(f): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2010
Jibson999:

Oh wow. Was it your right eye? Or the left? LMAO
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by realwale: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
Well i have taken my time to go  thru all the threads on this topic. my story,

I used to think i was too smart to fall in love to the extent of doing anytin a fool wud do for love, i used to boast abt it to my guys and they always hail me as a wicked son of a bitch until she came along in my 2nd yr. prior to meeting her, i had stood off a lot of female admirers. i just fell like a  pack of cards. she was innocent looking, she was having problems wit her GPA and i promised to assist, initially i told her to get lost if she cud not date me and she did not bother me again.
i fell ill days later and my mind told me to apologise to her, i did and she ended sitting by my side all the thru the exams. she scored As and all her friends envied her. d GPA moved up, i was doing all her assignments for her. The only clog there is dat she hade a boyfriend and told me to wait until the guy graduates d following session, d guy had an extra yr and i had to wait until we were in our final part for her to tell me she cant date me. i even wrote her final project for her.

in my 2nd yr, i had my only carry-over because of her, a lecturer saw me assisting her, d guy tore my answer booklet into shred a minute before submission. i was devastated. my friends all joked abt it for till i graduated from school. i have not gotten over the incident till now. after school she abandoned me and doesnt pick my calls. i went to the xtent of helping her to increase her scores  and dat of his broda in anoda dept thru my influence in school. i never influenced my personal results for once of my academic prowess but had to break my principle to help her.  she said she wanted a 2.1 , i introduced her to a powerful cabal to help in making this happen, she went behind my back to finalise d deal and denied doing so. i was alaughing stock amongst my pals who used to think i was too alert nd strong to be fooled by a woman. she was onced worked for communication coy and i requested or a card of 400naira, she declined.

while i was jobless, i sought her assistance but she di not even bother to get back to me,her dad is an influential politician.   today i am okay, i work in a good bank and i am financially stable. i learnt that she finally broke wit d boyfrind after yrs   and she is engaged to anoda guy. she is 28 now,we left school 5yrs ago.

since then i have bn treating women like dirt.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by InesQor(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2010
Jibson999:

I donated my left left eye for this chick now d naughty woman got married 2 an alhaji

AqRiUs Age:

Oh wow. Was it your right eye? Or the left? LMAO
Were you the chick?  grin

Mutters to self: reminds me of my "hero" Will Smith in "Seven pounds" but he gave his eyes to a guy, not a gal. He gave his heart out to the gal he loved  cheesy cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by AqRiUsAge(f): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
InesQor:

Were you the chick? grin

Mutters to self: reminds me of my "hero" Will Smith in "Seven pounds" but he gave his eyes to a guy, not a gal. He gave his heart out to the gal he loved cheesy cool

Of course not! If I was, I'd at least know which eye it was lol.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by InesQor(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Of course not! If I was, I'd at least know which eye it was lol.
Well, it may be hard to know, you see, cos maybe you didn't have both eyes by the time he gave you one tongue (and they look so similar when isolated) and after then you never SAW the guy again  grin

Or maybe you fell in love with him. Love is blind, I maintain. LOL
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by AqRiUsAge(f): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
InesQor:

Well, it may be hard to know, you see, cos maybe you didn't have both eyes by the time he gave you one tongue (and they look so similar when isolated) and after then you never SAW the guy again grin

Or maybe you fell in love with him. Love is blind, I maintain. LOL

lol you have issues lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by InesQor(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
^^^ Hahahaha tongue Thanks for not taking offence wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Face Mask Challenge(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.