Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love (13953 Views)

Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by teeties(f): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
rhymz: Mine was in my 2nd yr in Sch, there was this very hot gal in my hostel(off campus). . . Geeze this gal was on every guy'z toasting radar. . . First i made sure we mounted thesame bike to sch and then started a conversation with her.Sadly,she was in 300L and didn't luk like she was single but i wasn't goina give up coz of those,so we kept seeing eachother 4rm time to time but nothing was happening.I was already begining to show hints of giving up then came an opportunity.She had a problem with a guy outside before entering the hostel but she probably didn't think the guy was goina go far to the extent of tracing her home.I was in my room when i heard ppl shouting outside,I rushed out and it was a gory sight of my private fancy being bullied around by two guyz one of whom I heard was a cultist.Without any hesitation, I jumped on the fray,I grabbed one of the guy's hand and was like broz calm down,U can't be hitting on a woman like that before I could finish my sentence,I was already seeing stars,the other guy had hit me from behind with a stick,I kinda concussed.The next thing I knew,I was in my room and on the bed. . . .the whole thingy ended in police station. . . Then later on,the gal travelled,although she came to see me and thanked me too,I was a lil disappointed coz she came with another guy whom i suspected was her bf,may be I expected too much. . . Even my pals yapped me for being so stupid,I gave my parents an acceptible version of what happened.
After then,I learn to use my head. . Hehehehehe
ROTFL grin
rhymz: Mine was in my 2nd yr in Sch, there was this very hot gal in my hostel(off campus). . . Geeze this gal was on every guy'z toasting radar. . . First i made sure we mounted thesame bike to sch and then started a conversation with her.Sadly,she was in 300L and didn't luk like she was single but i wasn't goina give up coz of those,so we kept seeing eachother 4rm time to time but nothing was happening.I was already begining to show hints of giving up then came an opportunity.She had a problem with a guy outside before entering the hostel but she probably didn't think the guy was goina go far to the extent of tracing her home.I was in my room when i heard ppl shouting outside,I rushed out and it was a gory sight of my private fancy being bullied around by two guyz one of whom I heard was a cultist.Without any hesitation, I jumped on the fray,I grabbed one of the guy's hand and was like broz calm down,U can't be hitting on a woman like that before I could finish my sentence,I was already seeing stars,the other guy had hit me from behind with a stick,I kinda concussed.The next thing I knew,I was in my room and on the bed. . . .the whole thingy ended in police station. . . Then later on,the gal travelled,although she came to see me and thanked me too,I was a lil disappointed coz she came with another guy whom i suspected was her bf,may be I expected too much. . . Even my pals yapped me for being so stupid,I gave my parents an acceptible version of what happened.
After then,I learn to use my head. . Hehehehehe
ROTFL•°°•.•°
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by teeties(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
@poster...mine wasn't for love though.. M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ former colleague @work waz about to beat M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ boss into α̲̅ pulp after givin him α̲̅ resounding slap...I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ terror of what myt happen to M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ boss( M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ colleague was huge Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎​‎ worse α̲̅ stammerer) i jumped I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ btwn them wt M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ protuded tummy.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
The craziest thing i have done is kissing one sweet chick wey the sit by my side in an arik flight with my girlfriend watching.. Guess you know how it ended we broke up immediately we landed.. De gurl toh vex though de gurl i kissed later gave me ....... But that was then am a changed Good-est Boss now grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by FreeWill01: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
Love hard oh...no try am
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by addictiv(m): 2:16am On Nov 28, 2012
rapstar:

wow! me and my guy was going to their village for my first time with a public transport , it happens dat the gal sitting beside me was so chamming , guys you know now, i couldt control myself i had to do one or two things, we became love birds immediately inside the bus, could you belive that i had to tell my guy that am nt following him to his village again that am going to the gals village,i followed her to their village which i spent 2days with out my guy knowing my were about. MEN THAT BULL poo.[color=#006600][/color]

Mehn this is the craziest so far...........i love guys like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. / Why Is Raw Sex Sweeter Than Condom Sex : ) / Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.