Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun (22634 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby / Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Yippsy(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2017
America no dey taya for Action movies?

Them no dey tire for all these village movies ? undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by joenor(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Yemi Blaq and that sexy baritone voice. If I can just speak with him on the phone for once I will probably faint.
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
Villages are going extinct, the movies will remain the only means of showing our great great grand children how villages used to look like.
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Tbillz:
When Nollywood go begin act films like terminator, fast and furious, troy, game of throne? Iniate was a bomb, Wedding party is "wow" but away from all those and let technology movies.
shey the tech una no get
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Lordcenturion2(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

When the village people they disturb them in the city
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Stallione(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2017
BigboysZ:
I can't wait to watch this movie anyway.
There is one she just acted recently too,do u remember the name?
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Kayode12345: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Intellad:
omotola paying her dues to get role... Genevieve is soo decent
...Ode Oshi
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Reeberry: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
You spoke pidgin, means you are village yourself. undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by shallysgirl: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Sola's probably she added small weight.
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by nan1: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
CHAI YOUR HEAD CORRECT BE LIKE SAY YOU BE MARKETER FOR ALABA MARKET

TourismMan:
That stagnant water they are in, if crocodile show face, I no follow for that one o. Lol.

meanwhile...

Very Soon., Nollywood Will Be Like ''
HeHeHeHe.!!!..E Don Happen!!..E Don Happen!!!
Python Dance 1&2..,!!!
Python Dance 1&2
My Broda.,my sister ..,dis ogbonge film go show u how them dey slaughter pipu like chicken bcus of biafra agitation
see how i.p.o.b dey carry bottle ..,stick.,and knife ..dey fight soldiers with ak.47..
python dance 1&2.,!!python dance 1&2....!
na ogbonge ogbonge actors na dem full the film
python dance..!
python dance..!
Ewo'oooooooo
Aba is on fire
umuahia dey boil
owerri dey roast
southeast is on the run
python dance 1&2.!!!
starring ..!"
Nnamdi Kanu
Tukur Brutai
Okezie Ikpeazi
Patience Ozokwor
Jim Iyke
Ramsey Noah
Mercy Johnson
and many other ogbonge actors
Producer na A.P.C
Director na Muhammed Buhari
marketed and distributed nationwide by
St. Nicholas Movie...No.1 Upper Iweka.,onitsha....
Pytho�n Dance 1 & 2
Grab Ur Copy Now...����������

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Shares New Lovely Pictures / Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album / Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.