Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,502 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up (846 Views)

Watch Video Of Alhaja Kaola Giving BJ To Unidentified Man (18+) / White Girl Caught Giving Bj To A Homeless Man 18+ Video / Girl Opens Christmas Present She Gave To Boy When She Dumped Him In 1971 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up by Techknowng(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
A young lady has opened up on her secret romance with a married man with kids which has led to a pregnancy case.
An 18 year old Nigerian international student is currently dealing with a pregnancy issue. She has been frolicking with a married man who doesn't mind getting married to her.
She wrote her story to a relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin.
Read it below:

Roctation

Source; http://www.xirkings.com/2017/09/my-romance-with-married-man-18-year-old.html?m=1

Re: My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up by Ninethmare: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
OK
Re: My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up by IamLEGEND1: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
went to school abroad. instead of focusing on your studies,You decided to fuck_a married man....
And when did it become okay for catholics to have sex outside of marriage but abortion is a sin?
Is this Selective memory loss or total stupidity and misappropriation of priorities? Or both?

Imagine 18yr old girl. Bananas will continue to fall on you as long as you no gree get sense

1 Like

Re: My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up by izaray(f): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Am just speechless
Re: My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up by malsnoop(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
[b][/b]tears of Joy keh Are you kidding me

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education – 23 Sex Rules For Couples You Need To Know / Ten(10) Possible Reasons Why Women Can’t Easily Have An Orgasm / Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.