Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (63729 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
sharaap dia. Did u see her arguing when d man was boldly saying its his house.
Rubbish... Thats ur kind of woman i bet

Nigerian men call every where their house na, no be una again?
She isn't my kind of woman, if you weren't so slow...you'll see I condemned her actions.

Lots of you guys mothers go about causing problem in their sons homes. She done jam witch this time...

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Donjazzy12(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
gbosaa:
What's wrong with our sisters? I'm seething with rage watching her blocking the old woman from leaving the room. angry

What nonsense? Is there anything in our woman that induce them to act funny in the US?

I'm glad the guy controlled himself. This is one of th reasons lots of people will choose to be single.

Damn this woman.
This is a lesson to those foolish men fighting for women rights. Women are inherently evil only foolish men believe them.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by KevinDein: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
American (or western) men have created a system or laws that would enslave them for eternity.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by deji17: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Donjazzy12:

This is a lesson to those foolish men fighting for women rights. Women are inherently evil only foolish men believe them.

Excluding your mum?? grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by nkowaputa(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
deji17:

All these Mgbeke Igbo girls, once dem start to dey do Nurse or Nurse aid / care giver, one finger no dey enough to enter their yansh again. They are usually very crude, vulgar, manipulative, vindictive and abusive. Na dem full online forum and other social media forming diaspora IPOB.

I am not surprised at this video at all. Na their way..
Na why dem they push their men to kill them especially in the USA. Sometimes, they kill their Igbo men too. Depends on who is faster among the two.

Unfortunately you don't pay attention to details. The lady isn't Igbo (recall when the guy asked the mum to enter that room and lock the door. He spoke in Igbo and she didn't quit get it. Hear her say what is kushi uzo).
At the end you will see the lady's mum and the guy speaks yoruba to her saying: Iya mi o lo si anywhere.
Hope you know her tribe now?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by PDPGuy: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
lmao bro gypsey I am authoritatively telling you its a case of kidnapping. it happened to my brother in that same chicago. prevented his ex wife from coming out of a room. she called the police. he was charged with kidnapping. he was facing 50 years in prison. america is prison colony mayne. grin
Well, it depends on the particular circumstances of your brother's case. If there was asportation i.e. he carried her against her will to the room, and prevented her from exiting the room, by any means, then the local prosecutors were right in slamming a kidnapping charge on him.

But in this case, we see no evidence of the girlfriend taking or carrying the old woman to a confined place and preventing her from leaving. So, as far as we can tell, no kidnapping took place.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerian men call every where their house na, no be una again?
She isn't my kind of woman, if you weren't so slow...you'll see I condemned her actions.

Lots of you guys mothers go about causing problem in their sons homes. She done jam witch this time...
Im not slow i read and understood all u wrote...lemme tell u something,no instance should make her behave that way as an african lady to an old woman like that...meanwhile it was just a mere woman gossip talk and the mum was so scared and humble even went down her knees..shet! dont knw y u ladies can not respect and take some of these husband mum's old age boredom behaviours. Women enemy to themselves since 1900.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Dansiki1: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
912 lake shore drive.wow thats my hood in chicago. right beside lake michigan
That can't be Chicago, maybe one of the suburbs
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
HumanistMike:

To restrain her, he needs to touch her. If he touched her, that would have been domestic violence.
Yes ... but she can say it's mental abuse and her 18month old in danger
Women can spin any lies the man always looks like the aggressor
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
lmao bro gypsey I am authoritatively telling you its a case of kidnapping. it happened to my brother in that same chicago. prevented his ex wife from coming out of a room. she called the police. he was charged with kidnapping. he was facing 50 years in prison. america is prison colony mayne. grin
i have no reason to doubt you, dem yanks are crazy. grin grin mayne!
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by enemyofprogress: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
The guy no fit request for thunder from Nigeria to fire the girl?I trust my people you no fit try that with me,na from naija dem go remote control the girl to leave and come back home,unless I no tell dem wetin happen.

Adiemus fit do dis kind nonsense o

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

Well, it depends on the particular circumstances of your brother's case. If there was asportation i.e. he carried her against her will to the room, and prevented her from exiting the room, by any means, then the local prosecutors were right in slamming a kidnapping charge on him.

But in this case, we see no evidence of the girlfriend taking or carrying the old woman to a confined place and preventing her from leaving. So, as far as we can tell, no kidnapping took place.
in american laws kidnapping is defined as ' holding a person against their will '. go check american laws. this old woman was held against her will. its kidnapping

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by paparazzi1987(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Emotionless100:
This is the outcome of "team foreign ladies", instead of him to marry a follow come Nigeria woman he go useless himself. Their law always favour women

imported nigerian ladies are even worst than the devil itself sad
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes ... but she can say it's mental abuse and her 18month old in danger
Women can spin any lies the man always looks like the aggressor
shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by KevinDein: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Im not slow i read and understood all u wrote...lemme tell u something,no instance should make her behave that way as an african lady to an old woman like that...meanwhile it was just a mere woman gossip talk and the mum was so scared and humble even went down her knees..shet! dont knw y u ladies can not respect and take some of these husband mum's old age boredom behaviours. Women enemy to themselves since 1900.
Young women of today that hate their mother in-laws would eventually grow old become mother in-laws themselves and be treated with disdain by their daughter in-laws. It's a never ending cycle.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Why are you people so hypocritical.
Isn't that what you guys say when a man beats his wife?

The girl said mama is gossiping about her family. That means mama is sowing the seed of discord, which is bad if it's true. That doesn't change the fact that she would be that[b] guy's destiny destroyer[/b] if he doesn't take care.

How did you know the house is not hers? You think it's Nigeria?
compare the bolded. Does a destroyer ever speak truth. Does the devil tell truth. Una just go dey contradict u name of feminism and trying to defend silly acts. Make sound judgements without sentiments so, you won't be perceived as silly.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

The girl said mama is gossiping about her family. That means mama is sowing the seed of discord, which is bad if it's true. That doesn't change the fact that she would be that[b] guy's destiny destroyer[/b] if he doesn't take care.

compare the bolded. Does a destroyer ever speak truth. Does the devil tell truth. Una just go dey contradict una self, sounding st*pid all in the name of feminism and trying to defend silly acts. Make sound judgements without sentiments so, you won't be perceived as silly.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:
That lady is a wild one.
Is this the team foreign babes?
Is this what a man has been reduced to? Videoing events in the house all to vindicate himself.

Two things I am sure of, the lady is wild...very wild.
The guy's mother isn't innocent.

She even said he is beating her up? Person wey pose for door?!
Na real wa!!

That said, it's really nice seeing how laws can put people in place. I never knew a Nigerian man can exercise so much self-restraint.

The earlier he gets out of that marriage, the better for him.
Don't be funny, if the man didn't video the whole drama, the baby mama wud have claimed domestic violence and u will be here seething with rage.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
i have no reason to doubt you, dem yanks are crazy. grin grin mayne!
lmao bro, just for spitting on someone you can do 100 years in prison if the judge doesnt like your face. those people are crazy. prison is slave labor for them so its good for their economy so they try to keep everyone in prison if they can lmaoooo

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dansiki1:
That can't be Chicago, maybe one of the suburbs
912 lake shore is gold coast chicago
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
KevinDein:

Young women of today that hate their mother in-laws would eventually grow old become mother in-laws themselves and be treated with disdain by their daughter in-laws. It's a never ending cycle.
jobless young woman that has no value to add. A woman who is busy about life and impact won't have time for inlaws.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by IamUdo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
gbosaa:
What's wrong with our sisters? I'm seething with rage watching her blocking the old woman from leaving the room. angry

What nonsense? Is there anything in our woman that induce them to act funny in the US?

I'm glad the guy controlled himself. This is one of th reasons lots of people will choose to be single.

Damn this woman.

Money.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
WowSweetGuy:

Same enmity that makes your mothers comes to frustrate their DILs.
Same enmity that made this guy's mother start gossiping her DIL.

Mere gossip indeed. Wait till your wife's mother starts telling her people all the things you are doing for your own family, you'll know how that thing can ruin homes.

Why can't una mamas leave DILs alone Na only una get mama? Why always your mothers coming to drag space. Ahnahn!

Yess! The girl has no right whatsoever to treat mama that way.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by NowisGod109(f): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
End time baby mama...what!!!
Some girls are just crazy and I just thank God for whom God has made me to be. Imagine that old woman... Chai!
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by KevinDein: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
lmao bro, just for spitting on someone you can do 100 years in prison if the judge doesnt like your face. those people are crazy. prison is slave labor for them so its good for their economy so they try to keep everyone in prison if they can lmaoooo
So much for being the land of the free.

Seems Americans are in perpetual bondage

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Sinju: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
We have only seen 8 mins of their lives.
Even fragile egg when put inside boiling becomes hard

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
majekdom2:
compare the bolded. Does a destroyer ever speak truth. Does the devil tell truth. Una just go dey contradict u name of feminism and trying to defend silly acts. Make sound judgements without sentiments so, you won't be perceived as silly.

You're the silly goat. Go back and read my first comment. Twerp!

Did you watch the video? Isn't it what she said,or did I cook it up?
You're very silly. Always out to attack without senses. When it's a woman that's victim, you won't be found.

Reply me and you'll be ignored. You argue without comprehension.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Gidex4u(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
My people that's what we guys are suffering over here with. Even our own 9ja girls wey we marry carry come abroad worse pass this one.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Dansiki1: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
912 lake shore is gold coast chicago
The scene is like a home, there is no personal property on Delaware and inner lake shore drive
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

The girl said mama is gossiping about her family. That means mama is sowing the seed of discord, which is bad if it's true. That doesn't change the fact that she would be that guy's destiny destroyer if he doesn't take care.

So is dat enof reason for her to claim dat her man is beating her even tho nothing like dat happened. U dis feminist, una no knw wetin dey pain una.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
k199192:

2 cents cannot be equal to 150 naira.. of 1 dollar is 350naira. 2 cents can never be 150naira. Think.
FYI I dont need to be in America to know this.
it is what it is brah. a huge chunk of their economy comes from free prison labor. so the police are out looking for mostly black men to lock up. in prison you work for factories manufacturing products and they pay you 2 cents an hour. lmao. in case you dont know the conversion 2 cents is like 7 naira an hour
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
dominique:
Thumbs up to the man for controlling himself, thank God the he caught it all on video. That's how she would have taken to social media that the man beat her up. Who is her mother that someone cannot talk about? Has she never talked about anybody before in her life? How can you harass and assault an elderly lady like that and expect to grow old?
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55