Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (63731 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
lmao bro, just for spitting on someone you can do 100 years in prison if the judge doesnt like your face. those people are crazy. prison is slave labor for them so its good for their economy so they try to keep everyone in prison if they can lmaoooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and for just shoplifting a bag of potatoes and carrots one might end up in prison for 150 years, in prison they make them work for free and the prison is ran by private security companies owned by the judge's brother and the judge owns 40 percent shares of the company, clever innit? grin grin the more people he Send to jail the more money in the companies pocket.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by PDPGuy: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
in american laws kidnapping is defined as ' holding a person against their will '. go check american laws. this old woman was held against her will. its kidnapping
Here you go:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_in_the_United_States

There must be asportation before you call it kidnapping. Also, the Illinois kidnapping statue lists "carrying another from one place to another" as one of the elements of the crime.
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=072000050HArt%2E+10&ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=12200000&SeqEnd=13600000

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nesso:

Don't be funny, if the man didn't video the whole drama, the baby mama wud have claimed domestic violence and u will be here seething with rage.

And how am I being funny?
Una sabi comprehend at all? Question was "is this what a man has been reduced to...?"

Meaning, is the situation or the wife that bad he has to have evidence. Then he needs to get out!

Nesso:

So is dat enof reason for her to claim dat her man is beating her even tho nothing like dat happened. U dis feminist, una no knw wetin dey pain una.
Read with comprehension. That way you don't blab in your replies.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dansiki1:
The scene is like a home, there is no personal property on Delaware and inner lake shore drive
nope that was an apartment. those gold coast apartments have 2 floors in them. that was definitely an apartment

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Because it's Friday you are free abi grin
How body ?
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by julioralph(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Such a vile, horrible girl.
God forbid bad thing!!!

Western countries/societies have done away with the values that made them great in the past... Nowadays once you're a guy, you're automatically the guilty party.
Shouldn't the law be neutral to your gender

Thank God the dude recorded everything, Otherwise ehnnn lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

Here you go:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_in_the_United_States

There must be asportation before you call it kidnapping
not in all states. my own brother has had kidnapping case for doing this to his ex wife. its a thin line.

https://www.columbuscriminalattorney.com/kidnapping-abduction/
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Because it's Friday you are free abi grin
How body ?
Fine girl! How are you? Were are we clubbing tonite? grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by JIGHU(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
YOU ARE AS DUMB AS THE GIRL, YOU FIGHT A WOMAN WHO BIRTHED THE MAN YOU WANT TO MARRY ? SHOWING OPEN DISRESPECT ? COS SHE SAID YOUR MUM CAME INTO THE HOUSE? IS THE GIRL MUM NOT AHSAMED FOR COMING INTO A MAN HOUSE WHO HAS NOT MARRIED YOUR DAUGHTER ?

SHE LOST THE GUY AND BEST SHE WILL GET IS CHILD CARE MONTHLY AS THE MAN WILL KICK HER OUT

magicminister:
WHAT SORT OF MAN RECORDS AN ENCOUNTER IN HIS HOUSE AND POSTS IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA??
SOMETHING MUST HAVE LED TO SOMETHING.. WE ARE ONLY SEEING IT FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE MAN.
WHAT PUSHED THE WOMAN TO BECOME THIS CRAZY? EVEN IF YOU ARE UPSET WITH YOUR POTENTIAL MOTHER IN-LAW, A WISE WOMAN WOULD LEAVE THE TOXIC ENVIRONMENT UNTIL THINGS GET BETTER.

THEY ARE BOTH WRONG BUT ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT THE MAN'S MOTHER HAS BROUGHT DISUNITY AGAINST THEM.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by omoplaycool(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
dominique:
Thumbs up to the man for controlling himself, thank God the he caught it all on video. That's how she would have taken to social media that the man beat her up. Who is her mother that someone cannot talk about? Has she never talked about anybody before in her life? How can you harass and assault an elderly lady like that and expect to grow old?
God bless you my sister.. May God grant you a happy home for this truth

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by XCLUX(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Smh that why we have them plenty for church here no husband thank God say I reject my pastor offer last week say make I Marry one Yankee Base naija girl, I already have my papers Bleep urs.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
lala this girl resemble you! O! grin grin *jokes* i hope you will not be like this After of marry you oo! *jokes *; grin grin but jeeeez! That man is a proper wuss! If any female try this kinda shiit ina me hous i will smack her bum grin
Resemble how

First of all that house will be my house
2: your mum won't be in MY house if we ain't married !
3: there are better ways to send a point across without being disrespectful

I wish a bish tried that with y mum .... it will be her last ..
She lacks manners and whatever she is talking about seems too petty for this show

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
Fine girl! How are you? Were are we clubbing tonite? grin tongue
The Chad grin
Hope u can afford it tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and for just shoplifting a bag of potatoes one might end up in prison for 150 year, in prison they make them work for free and the prison is ran by private security companies owned by the judge's brother and the judge has 40 percent shares of the company, clever innit? grin grin the more people he Send to jail the more money in the companies pocket.
there is a girl who stole 159 dollar jacket. they sentenced her to life in jail. she will die in jail for stealing a jacket for 159 dollars lmao. you are right. the whole jail thing is a money spinning racket grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_fO4Bw4XU8

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You're the silly goat. Go back and read my first comment. Twerp!

Did you watch the video? Isn't it what she said,or did I cook it up?
You're very silly. Always out to attack without senses. When it's a woman that's victim, you won't be found.

Reply me and you'll be ignored. You argue without comprehension.
and obviously, you brain is slow to comprehend still. Let me make it easier for you. If you meet the devil and he says he will treat you fine, will you believe him? You called someone a destroyer in the making, why would you then go by what she says? That's where you let sentiments make you silly. Is a woman not a victim in this case? Another post from you to show you are d*mb!!

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Resemble how

First of all that house will be my house
2: your mum won't be in MY house if we ain't married !
3: there are better ways to send a point across without being disrespectful

I wish a bish tried that with y mum .... it will be her last ..
She lacks manners and whatever she is talking about seems too petty for this show
i agree with you! %10000000 tongue so it's that a yes! Then? tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Very dispicable action on her part kudos to Mama for weathering the storm
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
i agree with you! %10000000 tongue
Before no
Who will u agree with grin ..
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Why are you people so hypocritical.
Isn't that what you guys say when a man beats his wife?

The girl said mama is gossiping about her family. That means mama is sowing the seed of discord, which is bad if it's true. That doesn't change the fact that she would be that guy's destiny destroyer if he doesn't take care.

How did you know the house is not hers? You think it's Nigeria?
Madam didn't u watch d video whr he clearly stated dat it was his house. U tryna portray ur neutrality, but u only succeed in showing dat u a hardcore feminist

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:
That lady is a wild one.
Is this the team foreign babes?
Is this what a man has been reduced to? Videoing events in the house all to vindicate himself.

Two things I am sure of, the lady is wild...very wild.
The guy's mother isn't innocent.

She even said he is beating her up? Person wey pose for door?!
Na real wa!!

That said, it's really nice seeing how laws can put people in place. I never knew a Nigerian man can exercise so much self-restraint.

The earlier he gets out of that marriage, the better for him.
really, talk of restraint... a baby mama ain't no married in my knowledge... so what marriage are you talking?? Sai Sai

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by bakila: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
in america that is called kidnapping. those people can inflate crime for africa. just for doing what she did to that old woman they can count 10 charges on top of her head. i dont think you have ever lived in america. and then the combined years for those 10 counts will be like 80 years. its the american way. prison colony
No brief or fees, therefore I will not argue further.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by PDPGuy: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
not in all states. my own brother has had kidnapping case for doing this to his ex wife. its a thin line.

https://www.columbuscriminalattorney.com/kidnapping-abduction/
Oh I see. Your state defines it as.... taking away OR imprisoning someone against their will...
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by dustmalik: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
mmsen:

Would the wife have reacted that way if the old woman kept her mouth shut?
Yours is the most stupid comment on this thread. Do you even have brain at all? Is it sane to treat an elderly person this way no matter what the person may have done?
By the way, she isn't his wife.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by successinlife: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
HumanistMike:
Smart man. Always be recording these females. They lie for a living.

This is how it will play out.

~The baby mama will leave the house right there with the police provided the baby mother doesn't live there at the moment. If she lives there, then depending on the state, the man will have to give the baby mama about 1 month notice before she packs out.

~That girl CANNOT lay claim to that house AT ALL AT ALL because they are not married!

~All she can do is make a domestic violence claim but the smart man videoed every. She claims he hit her face but the 8 min video shows no marks, no sign of pain or lumps on her face.
If the man is ruthless, he can sue her for filing a false case on him.

~Her other power is to try to deny him visitation right to his child. Again the video is solid because it proves the girl is a violent liar so the judge will at least grant him 50:50 visits since the baby is an infant.

The man wins twice;
1. He didn't marry her. Smart men don't get married in western countries. Marriage abroad is like giving a woman a loaded gun. She may not shoot you but why take that chance?

2. He videoed everything.

You are more than confirmed my guy.For naija them no sabi wetin dey,always dem say egbon when will you settle down?It is better to settle up than to settle down in western world.If one has his children,marriage is a big trap that has caused alot of people depression,stroke and untimely death in western world.Live together and if it is not working everybody find his ways and you still have contacts with your children. Case closed.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
there is a girl who stole 159 dollar jacket. they sentenced her to life in jail. she will die in jail for stealing a jacket for 159 dollars lmao. you are right. the whole jail thing is a money spinning racket grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_fO4Bw4XU8
what? shocked that means i would have still been in jail now, because when I was a youth i used to thief Mars bars from littlewoods after school grin grin they probably would have locked me up 300 years grin

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
what? shocked that means they would have still been in jail now, because when I was a youth i used to thief Mars bars from littlewoods after school grin grin
dayum brahhh grin grin you a wild man gypsey. mars bars tho ? why not bountys ?
lmaooo
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

Oh I see. Your state defines it as.... taking away OR imprisoning someone against their will...

exactly. different states different laws.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

And how am I being funny?
Una sabi comprehend at all? Question was "is this what a man has been reduced to...?"

Meaning, is the situation or the wife that bad he has to have evidence. Then he needs to get out!

Read with comprehension. That way you don't blab in your replies.
Its ur dumb ass dat is blabbing. If u can't pass ur msg across without coming off as rude and insulting. Then dont quote me again. Na pple like u wey no get home training dey come here come claim feminist. Anoufia.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Dansiki1: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
nope that was an apartment. those gold coast apartments have 2 floors in them. that was definitely an apartment
No sir, you may be right about other Gold Coast Apartments but I work in that tower between Delaware and Walton.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by bakila: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

The Chad grin
Hope u can afford it tongue
Please where is The Chad.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
dayum brahhh grin grin you a wild man gypsey. mars bars tho ? why not bountys ?
lmaooo
bountys was too difficult to squeeze into my uniform pockets, besides they don't have nuts in dem. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nesso:

Its ur dumb ass dat is blabbing. If u can't pass ur msg across without coming off as rude and insulting. Then dont quote me again. Na pple like u wey no get home training dey come here come claim feminist. Anoufia.

You're the one abusing that word feminist and it's really dumb... grin grin

Asking if the house must be only the guy's own makes one a hardcore feminist? What do you NL guys eat that drains una sense like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53