Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (63732 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Leebeedo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'll try not to generalise but I have to put this out there. The rate at which Nigerian ladies especially nurses put up such attitude in the US is alarming. In fact , it's the main reason why I'm single at old age ....so many other guys too. The mother-in-law even begged her and she bluntly refused. Well , I thank God for the guy that she's just a baby mama if not that house is a gonna plus child support payment for 18yrs.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
bountys was too difficult to squeeze into my uniform pockets, besides they don't have nuts in dem. grin grin
oh yeah gotta have the nuts lmao. you a wild man mayne cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Before no
Who will u agree with grin ..
you and only you! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
oh yeah gotta have the nuts lmao. you a wild man mayne cheesy
innit? grin grin and wash it down with a can of coke acola
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Eketem: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
I really hope the stupid girl goes to jail.

This is heart breaking poor woman.

Shameless women are asking for the other side of the story thunder fire you there. If it was a man without video sef you will hang him this one with video you are doing ostrich

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by PDPGuy: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and for just shoplifting a bag of potatoes one might end up in prison for 150 year, in prison they make them work for free and the prison is ran by private security companies owned by the judge's brother and the judge has 40 percent shares of the company, clever innit? grin grin the more people he Send to jail the more money in the companies pocket.
Lol.
The woman must have committed her 3rd or more felony before being sentenced to 150 years imprisonment. I seriously don't think shoplifting, alone, warranted the harsh prison term.

In CA, we have the (in)famous "three-strikes" law wherein a defendant would be sentenced to a term of 25 years to life if he/she had committed a "serious/violent" felony on two previous occasions.

The judge owing 40% of a private prison is a serious conflict of interest and should possible be illegal. As you said, he would be incentivized to send more people to long prison terms cos it would result in more money for him. It's why I oppose the private prison enterprise. The government should own and run all prisons.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dansiki1:
No sir, you may be right about other Gold Coast Apartments but I work in that tower between Delaware and Walton.
actually you may be right. there is a 912 lake shore drive in michigan. i just googled it. maybe this is michigan.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Collins10(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
mmsen:

Would the wife have reacted that way if the old woman kept her mouth shut?
Seriously

You are kidding, right?

If you can justify it that way, then we can also support men who beat women because the women did not keep their mouths shut na!

What the hell!

Domestic violence should be discouraged not just between men and women but also between women and women!

For Christ sakes, she is old! If we can excuse women who nag and frustrate their husbands because they are women, how can we not make excuses for advanced people too?

Would you treat your own Mum like this because she said something you did not like?

What are you even saying

You just took my dinner out of my mouth! I have lost appetite.

God!

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Leebeedo:
I'll try not to generalise but I have to put this out there. The rate at which Nigerian ladies especially nurses put up such attitude in the US is alarming. In fact , it's the main reason why I'm single at old age ....so many other guys too. The mother-in-law even begged her and she bluntly refused. Well , I thank God for the guy that she's just a baby mama if not that house is a gonna plus child support payment for 18yrs.

He will have to pay for the child whether they are married or not and rightly so because it is his child and the child is innocent.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
innit? grin grin and wash it down with a can of coke acola
cant forget the coke now lol. me my thing was whole nuts and bounty. especially whole nuts. good old days mayne. london tinz bruv wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol.
The woman must have committed her 3rd or more felony before being sentenced to 150 years imprisonment. I seriously don't think shoplifting, alone, warranted the harsh prison term.

In CA, we have the (in)famous "three-strikes" law wherein a defendant would be sentenced to a term of 25 years to life if he/she had committed a "serious/violent" felony on two previous occasions.

The judge owing 40% of a private prison is a serious conflict of interest and should possible be illegal. As you said, he would be incentivized to send more people to long prison terms cos it would result in more money for him. It's why I oppose the private prison enterprise. The government should own and run all prisons.
Absolutely! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You're the one abusing that word feminist and it's really dumb... grin grin

Asking if the house must be only the guy's own makes one a hardcore feminist? What do you NL guys eat that drains una sense like this.
Bitch go and watch the video and stop foaming in the mouth. D guy clearly states its his house, d fact dat ur dumb ass watched video and missed dat part jst shows hw feminist inclined you are. I knw say u will still hv a dumb response so I will ignore u from now on.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Mudley313: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
This video just mad my blood boil like crazy; the man was smart showing restraint in the midst of such disrespect to your own mother
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nobody messes with my mom, if my girl try this bs, I won't hesitate to take life outta her, I don't care what happens afterwards, nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
cant forget the coke now lol. me my thing was whole nuts and bounty. especially whole nuts. good old days mayne. london tinz bruv wink cheesy
yea! Mayne! grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Missonas(f): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
The fear in his mums eyes as she passed beside the lady got to me. Dat means if she was his wifey she wud have done worse. Nahhh this is too much

The woman even said 'please' let me pass. Obviously the woman trained her son well he jst didnt choose right

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by FrankNetter(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

Here you go:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_in_the_United_States

There must be asportation before you call it kidnapping. Also, the Illinois kidnapping statue lists "carrying another from one place to another" as one of the elements of the crime.
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=072000050HArt%2E+10&ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=12200000&SeqEnd=13600000

With videos and stories like this popping up everywhere, I doubt if I'd ever get married. I value my peace of mind. Marriage is scary.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
gbosaa:
What's wrong with our sisters? I'm seething with rage watching her blocking the old woman from leaving the room. angry

What nonsense? Is there anything in our woman that induce them to act funny in the US?

I'm glad the guy controlled himself. This is one of th reasons lots of people will choose to be single.

Damn this woman.

Maybe the way they are treated in Nigeria?? Are they not repeatedly threatened to be sent packing and back to their father's house?
Now the tables are turned.

I feel for the elderly lady though. She appears to be so gentle. But appearances can be deceptive.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rextayne:
Nobody messes with my mom, if my girl try this bs, I won't hesitate to take life outta her, I don't care what happens afterwards, nonsense.

And you think your mum will have her peace of mind when you rot in jail?
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nesso:

Bitch go and watch the video and stop foaming in the mouth. D guy clearly states its his house, d fact dat ur dumb ass watched video and missed dat part jst shows hw feminist inclined you are. I knw say u will still hv a dumb response so I will ignore u from now on.

If it is his house, it will not be taken from him. He will have to leave the house for one or two days and then he will be able to make this woman leave.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by PDPGuy: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

With videos and stories like this popping up everywhere, I doubt if I'd ever get married. I value my peace of mind. Marriage is scary.

I tell you.
These two aren't even married, and they are almost at the point of throwing punches at each other.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mindfulness:

And you think your mum will have her peace of mind when you rot in jail?
I don't care, I can die for my mom, cause she's everything to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by FrankNetter(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

I tell you.
These two aren't even married, and they are almost at the point of throwing punches at each other.

Guy, this video sent chills down my spine.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rextayne:
I don't care, I can die for my mom, cause she's everything to me.

That's the point. If you care for your mother, do not make her suffer by going to jail. You would make the situation worse for her, much worse.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

Find a gentle, good-hearted, empathic, supportive, caring lady, treat her right and you will be fine.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by eyinjuege: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
mmsen:

Would the wife have reacted that way if the old woman kept her mouth shut?

Anyone is free to say whatever they want to say. That doesn't give her the right to make false accusations and possibly false arrest , abuse of the justice system and then depriving the old woman of moving around.
She's a very wicked girl.
The best thing for that man is to allow her go, and he should also support their child.. Good thing she also works, so they can both support their child and possibly equal custody arrangements.
The only mistake the man made was not calling the police also, and reporting the crime of his mother being deprived of her liberty. Good thing for the video evidence though, as it will come in handy

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nesso:

...just because you're my guy, I will take that back...but no try twist my comment again. And we're both dumb anyway grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by stephcat: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
U harass my mum!!! U get a bullet at the back of your skull
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mindfulness:

That's the point. If you care for your mother, do not make her suffer by going to jail. You would make the situation worse for her, much worse.
But I can't stand a bitch maltreating my mom, and I will keep quiet like a dunce, no way!
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by abbeyty(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
I would prefer to stay single if I live in that part of the world as a Nigerian cuz I won't allow this rubbish from any woman. The guy better go for DNA of their kids cuz he or she might not be his
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
you and only you! grin grin
Haha where is Martin o
I flogged him one day and he won't forgive me grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rextayne:
But I can't stand a bitch maltreating my mom, and I will keep quiet like a dunce, no way!

I understand. I would feel the same way about my mother or grandmother or any other person who is dear to me. But adding to their suffering by going to jail would be stewpid. I would stay calm and take cold-blooded revenge later on without bringing trouble upon myself and by doing so hurting my loved ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You