Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals (42556 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Amadaz:
Pls can i drink your poo?
you mean you are a member of the Yahoo guys that eat poo to make more money?
Sorry, my poo will spoil you jaz
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by CioAngels(f): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
It is really scary, unfortunately, Nigeria is a country where Her leaders don't care, you see them drinking plastic can water with price but unknown to them, they are drinking same with the poor, poo water. We were better in the 60s to mid 80s when there were good water corporations that treats water and sanitation officers were abound everywhere for hygiene purposes, but now, leaders have stolen and still stealing monies that should be used for this things that will favour the masses. The stealings leaders have ruined this country, instead of progressing Nigeria is retrogressing, courtsey the fantastically stealing Leaders.
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by keypad1: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
where did you see the bwest sir? Don't tell me you see with a metaphysical eye. Lol
yeah....Same way u want to see my pen.
.Is
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by orbis(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
LogicStatement:

Do not totally despise what the op has posted, he still have some valid points. The question is how deep are the boreholes that are being dug in Nigeria? I happened to witness the digging of a borehole in an area in Lagos where houses are closely built without allowances or space and no cross ventilation and the soakaway of one building is not far to another building's borehole. The dept of this borehole is not deep enough, in fact, what can best be described as a well is often called borehole.
Another thing I noticed is that, when they dig borehole in most places in Nigeria like Lagos, they often consider the location of the building's soakaway without considering the location of their neighbour's soakaway therefore, you see that contaminants from the neighbour's soakaway can easily percolate through ground water into their 'borehole' water. This calls for public health concern.
Chief thats why we recommend doing a geological survey to know the direction of flow of the aquifer and also do proper grouting of your well acter drilling to reduce the chances of contamination. The pronlem we have is people patronizing professional plumbers who claim to be drillers even if they lack the scientific understanding of groundwater flow. I recommend everyone to spend a bit extra money consulting a professional and maybe spend a bit by installing a treatment unit for you water.
The govt have failed to give us water so its all man for himself. Thunder fire govt
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
keypad1:
yeah....Same way u want to see my pen.
.Is
holy Moses!
Where did you see or hear me say I want to se your third leg cheesy grin.
Talk true because hell dey real.
Chai, you can lie
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you Geologist Emmanuel. You have done well.
you are welcome dear....
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by keypad1: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
holy Moses! Where did you see or hear me say I want to se your third leg cheesy grin. Talk true because hell dey real. Chai, you can lie
ⓢⓣⓞⓟ ⓘⓝⓢⓤⓛⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓜⓨ ⓟⓔ.
ⓝⓘⓢ... ⓘⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓟⓔ....ⓝⓘⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓓ. ⓢⓐⓜⓔ ⓦⓐⓨ ⓘ ⓒⓐⓛⓛ ⓤⓡⓢ ⓥⓐ... ⓖⓘⓝⓐ
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by alezzy13: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
OP keeps harping so called "bigmen", but what about our villages or rural areas? over there, shallow pit latrines are dug and not too far you have equally shallow wells. . .some latrines are even close to a water source eg river.

its really bad.
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by LogicStatement: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
orbis:

Chief thats why we recommend doing a geological survey to know the direction of flow of the aquifer and also do proper grouting of your well acter drilling to reduce the chances of contamination. The pronlem we have is people patronizing professional plumbers who claim to be drillers even if they lack the scientific understanding of groundwater flow. I recommend everyone to spend a bit extra money consulting a professional and maybe spend a bit by installing a treatment unit for you water.
The govt have failed to give us water so its all man for himself. Thunder fire govt
You're right man. Many of these 'boreholes' drilled in our cities are drilled by nonprofessionals
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
keypad1:
ⓢⓣⓞⓟ ⓘⓝⓢⓤⓛⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓜⓨ ⓟⓔ.

ⓝⓘⓢ...
ⓘⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓟⓔ....ⓝⓘⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓓ. ⓢⓐⓜⓔ ⓦⓐⓨ ⓘ ⓒⓐⓛⓛ ⓤⓡⓢ ⓥⓐ...
ⓖⓘⓝⓐ
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by Amadaz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you mean you are a member of the Yahoo guys that eat poo to make more money?
Sorry, my poo will spoil you jaz
Lol grin grin
i wont be eating it because i want to make more money, i'm eating ur poo because i love u. Lol
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Amadaz:
i wont be eating it because i want to make more money, i'm eating ur poo because i love u. Lol
That's disgusting. Please don't say it again. I don't approve of that type of love. Check the next house. I think there's a babe there that will like this you kind of love
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by Larwin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just seeing this,... Nice thread
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by Amadaz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's disgusting. Please don't say it again. I don't approve of that type of love. Check the next house. I think there's a babe there that will like this you kind of love
I'm just kidding dear, i know its not something to talk about. Sorry if my write up affected u adversely. Pls i'll like to talk with u on phone, can i get ur digits?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Amadaz:
I'm just kidding dear, i know its not something to talk about. Sorry if my write up affected u adversely. Pls i'll like to talk with u on phone, can i get ur digits?
okay
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by veraiyke(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
okay
hehe
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
veraiyke:
hehe
LOL
I know we are following each other.
I can imagine your thoughts right now.
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by veraiyke(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL I know we are following each other. I can imagine your thoughts right now.
Keep imagining
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
veraiyke:
Keep imagining
I would have loved to see you face right now. grin
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by veraiyke(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I would have loved to see you face right now. grin
think about the nature of untroubled sea
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
veraiyke:
think about the nature of untroubled sea
never said you would look troubled. I know you are not
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by veraiyke(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Okay
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by veraiyke(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
okay
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by Amadaz(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
okay
pls how can i get ur contact number?
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by infonirt: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2017
There are just so many environmental challenges that make it difficult for us to live healthy. Poor quality of water is just one of them. But when they enter the system, they all do one thing- create toxins and free radicals in the system which eventually cause diseases of all nature.

What I have found out is that while trying your best to avoid the intake of Poor Quality of water, Poor quality of food, etc...... Regularly take something that will flush out toxins and free radicals from your system. That is the most guaranteed way to staying healthier. I used to be a sickler, but not anymore because of this change in approach I have been using. I wish everyone a healthier body
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by adesund(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
New:
Water filter for your home

*WATER PURIFIER USAGE GUIDE*

We are pretty sure you are convinced that every penny you spend on our great water purifier is a penny spent wisely, because of the health benefits you get drinking purified and uncontaminated water. You can be sure that your hardened water from boreholes, wells, tankers is processed to purified soft water within seconds.

This is a good way to clear off water borne diseases and repelling water odours.
Please note that our water purifier cleanses your water from ions, germs and too much alkaline.

*Usability duration: 1 YEAR* (after which you change to another)

*What you need to know!*

1. This water purifier fits in to any tap size as it has an elastic cap which makes this possible.

2. The Medical stone & metal filter makes the purification and filtering process effective.

*How to fix the water purifier to your Tap*

The process is easy and simple
1. Ensure your Purifier device is well coupled ‘just as its being delivered to you’

2. Affix the head firmly to the valve/tip/opening of your Tap

3. You can open the Tap and start consuming your water for all purposes (Drinking, Cooking, washing, Bathing e.t.c)

NOTE: On routine basis (weekly or bimonthly), you can rinse the accumulated Dirt on the filter off with water.

*Warnings*

1. Please do not tamper with any part of the Purifier device during usage.
2. Avoid consistent unnecessary dismantling

Feel free to consult our support lines (07030753875) for enquiries, orders and special requests.

We wish you a wonderful experience enjoying our product!☺

Thank you!

Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by Loadedsoft: 6:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Re: How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals by jbblues24(m): 12:58am On May 31, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) / Sorrow As Gallant Mopol Who Survived Many Battles, Dies Suddenly. Photos / Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.