Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth (5354 Views)

OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. / We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by emi14: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:

My brother. I've never crossed River Niger let alone been to Yoruba land. I lived all my life in the north, i have interacted with different people from different ethnic groups in this country i am now presently in Enugu since the past 2 years. I've grown old enough to know what's right and wrong.
So nwanne, i don't need to prove anything to you, let's face the truth.
What is truth? Are you really in the system? I am a frequent traveller. I hv travelled 26 countries in the world. There is no life in Nigeria. Nigerian leadership is disgrace and comedy. Separation or equity and care for citizens is the option or we choose disintegration. Travel and see.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:

My brother. I've never crossed River Niger let alone been to Yoruba land. I lived all my life in the north, i have interacted with different people from different ethnic groups in this country i am now presently in Enugu since the past 2 years. I've grown old enough to know what's right and wrong.
So nwanne, i don't need to prove anything to you, let's face the truth.
Nde ebe isi na isi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by prodigy24: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Let me say this, you are either lagosian Igbo or a benefactor of the current government...
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
prodigy24:
Let me say this, you are either lagosian Igbo or a benefactor of the current government...
lagosian igbo ke,igbo is igbo and are indigenous to their five states and part of south south.

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by otil1: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:

I was expecting response like this, nwanne, abum nwafor igbo from nkanu west local government.
For once let's face the truth.

You are confusing issues my dear.

Start from your maternal uncle that you expect to carry you free of charge by giving you free bode. That's un-Igbo bro. And that's nothing to do with hatred. In Igboland you are expected to carry your own weight.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by enemybulldozer(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Even if u people are today granted self government, who becomes president? just hope yours won't be more worse than north korea whom after seceeding korea(south) after the second world war of 1939-1945 now find theirself on log 173 among most corrupt nations.
*Better Nigeria is better than better oduduwa, better arewa or better biafra. hear da clarion call in unity we grow
#GOD_BLESS_NIGERIA
*i don't reply haphazard quote don't 4get.
Are you sure you're OK?? I suggest you need prayers.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by otil1: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
The cooperation you find amongst Igbos is quite rare. I came to Lagos as a graduate and had to squart in a room with 8 other guys. You will hardly know who owns the room.

That's also how igbo traders help each other. So I don't know where your experience is coming from.

May be because you grew up in the north. No free meals here bro. Igboland is hard land.

I'm happy you are from nkanu west, Enugu State. I'm from Ezeagu, Enugu State. I can tell you more.

I don't support ipob. I don't believe in biafra. But that's no reason to paint an entire tribe with a brush.

You need to look deeper and see what is good about ndi igbo. I respect yourubas. I served in Kwara and one of my best dishes is amaka and Ewedu. I love the simplicity of Hausa life and I particularly like that colourful cap. I got one in the past, not cheap stuff.

I will never agree with you to blanket condemned anybody

4 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by enemybulldozer(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:

I was expecting response like this, nwanne, abum nwafor igbo from nkanu west local government.
For once let's face the truth.
I doubt your Igboness! I think it's time to ask your mama some questions.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by otil1: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rossikki:

Bros, you are 100% correct. Igbos can be very, very selfish to each other, even within families. You will be shocked at the number of Igbo millionaires and billionaires (in dollars, not naira) whose own blood brothers, not to mention nephews and cousins, are struggling to find their next meal. The stinginess of the Igbo rich has to be seen to be believed. Do you know that many Igbo rich people will sooner help a friend or associate than their own siblings and relatives? They would want to be No.1 in their family, so they withold their wealth from their relatives. That is how insecure and selfish they are.

Biafran actualisation will simply be an opportunity for rich Igbos to get richer. The ordinary citizens will simply be ignored. And it would be a dictatorship/ banana republic where might is right. May it never happen.

In the developed Western world that we all emulate and aspire towards, you will be thought to fend for yourself. I know of a family in London where a guy is collecting rent from his siblings. Why? He has to meet up with the mortgage.

In Igboland, what you notice is that if you have cogent biz idea, your well-to-do brothers and cousins will rally round you and support you and even do joint venture with you. That's very common. People can put sums together give you to get in containers of goods and you all share.

But once you show yourself to be a loafer, all will dodge you because those who make their money the hard way like most successful Igbos do, don't like parting away with their sweat on fluff. Imaging entering night bus every week or even two times and one very lazy mofo will be expecting you to dash him money, probably to go squander in a night club. Mba!

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by otil1: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I doubt your Igboness! I think it's time to ask your mama some questions.

My dear o! I didn't want to go to that extent.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by enemybulldozer(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
otil1:

My dear o! I didn't want to go to that extent.
I don't know how to be economical in words when it comes to all these useless Igbo wannabe
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by soulpiano23(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:
We igbos are the problem to ourselves.
Once upon a time, i was made to see Yoruba people as my main enemy in this, country but not anymore.
Yes we can brag about our commercial exploits, education, talents, wealth, personalities but we lack unity.
Out of all the tribes in this country, Igbos are the most greedy, wicked, heartless, and selfish set of creatures.
I am a confirm onye igbo, born and brought up in the north, i am typing this because of the IPOB crisis here in the east. It's hard for me to admit but the truth must be told. I asked myself yesterday night;
If we are to get biafra what will come next?
Are we ready to be independent?
Do we have the resources to survive?
Is there love among ourselves?
After analysing all these, i come to conclusion that biafra is the worst that will happen to an igbo man, biafra will be a place where hatred is the order of the day, we are always the ones playing the victim card, we call Yoruba people all sorts of derogatory names, we blame everyone one in this country except ourselves. It was a Yoruba family that welcomed and gave me shelter in GBOKO BENUE STATE the year i was posted there for my jamb exam (you can hardly see an igbo man do this for his brother, let alone a stranger) my best secondary school teacher is a Yoruba man, we lack hospitality and love among ourselves.
I didn't know about this until i left north for east, an igbo man will rather sell his brother for a plate of porridge out of greed
We call Hausa this and that yes i don't even like them (the truth must be told), their religious and ethnic intolerance is something else, but we are not better either, we have made our land less convenient for our people that's why you see igbos investing outside igbo land. You will buy land in igboland and all the kinsmen in that community will try to feast on your pocket.
Yes we have most of the most corrupt politicians in this country. Those bastar.ds we call our leaders are the ones we supposed to hold accountable, Nigeria is not our problem, Yoruba people are the only people we can team up with, they are the only one we can ally with.
I use to ask myself why most of my trusted friends are not igbos, it's not a coincidence. It is from experience.
In 2015 i relocated from the north to the east, up till now I'm still regretting my decision, i will rather die elsewhere than to be consumed by hatred in igbo land. My maternal grandfather who is supposed to welcome me home, despite all the tenants that are paying him, could not let me stay in one of his rooms. My grandfather!!
My advice to my fellow igbos is that we should eliminate hatred in our lives, only then we can come together and think of the way forward.
My write up may lack proper contruction, as long as I've shared my thoughts I'm OK.
As for biafra matter, me and my household and extended family say no to biafra.
I stand for one united South in one Nigeria.
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!
cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Guy, u said the bitter truth. Am a Yoruba person, in my office ,u could see so much intolerance among the IGBOs.I kept wandering if this people ever see themselves as one.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by GoldNiagara(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:
Once upon a time, i was made to see Yoruba people as my main enemy in this, country but not anymore.
Yes we can brag about our commercial exploits, education, talents, wealth, personalities but we lack unity.
Out of all the tribes in this country, Igbos are the most greedy, wicked, heartless, and selfish set of creatures.
I am a confirm onye igbo, born and brought up in the north, i am typing this because of the IPOB crisis here in the east. It's hard for me to admit but the truth must be told. I asked myself yesterday night;
After analysing all these, i come to conclusion that biafra is the worst that will happen to an igbo man, biafra will be a place where hatred is the order of the day, we are always the ones playing the victim card, we call Yoruba people all sorts of derogatory names, we blame everyone one in this country except ourselves. It was a Yoruba family that welcomed and gave me shelter in GBOKO BENUE STATE the year i was posted there for my jamb exam (you can hardly see an igbo man do this for his brother, let alone a stranger) my best secondary school teacher is a Yoruba man, we lack hospitality and love among ourselves.
I didn't know about this until i left north for east, an igbo man will rather sell his brother for a plate of porridge out of greed
We call Hausa this and that yes i don't even like them (the truth must be told), their religious and ethnic intolerance is something else, but we are not better either, we have made our land less convenient for our people that's why you see igbos investing outside igbo land. You will buy land in igboland and all the kinsmen in that community will try to feast on your pocket.
Yes we have most of the most corrupt politicians in this country. Those bastar.ds we call our leaders are the ones we supposed to hold accountable, Nigeria is not our problem, Yoruba people are the only people we can team up with, they are the only one we can ally with.
I use to ask myself why most of my trusted friends are not igbos, it's not a coincidence. It is from experience.
In 2015 i relocated from the north to the east, up till now I'm still regretting my decision, i will rather die elsewhere than to be consumed by hatred in igbo land. My maternal grandfather who is supposed to welcome me home, despite all the tenants that are paying him, could not let me stay in one of his rooms. My grandfather!!
My advice to my fellow igbos is that we should eliminate hatred in our lives, only then we can come together and think of the way forward.
My write up may lack proper contruction, as long as I've shared my thoughts I'm OK.
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!
Mynd44

They will call you afonja. I always prefer IBO to Hausa but they are just so so consumed with hate.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by TheKingdom: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Even if u people are today granted self government, who becomes president? just hope yours won't be more worse than north korea whom after seceeding korea(south) after the second world war of 1939-1945 now find theirself on log 173 among most corrupt nations.
*Better Nigeria is better than better oduduwa, better arewa or better biafra. hear da clarion call in unity we grow
#GOD_BLESS_NIGERIA
*i don't reply haphazard quote don't 4get.

Well, who is your president now and where has he been? Is he not a coup plotter and military rogue? In fact most of your leaders were military junkies, that stole and looted to the effect that they cant even be treated in their Nigger Area for ear infection.

The truth is Arewa, Oduduwa, and Biafra are the natural African nations that England and secret societies domestically and internationally dont want, and instead want to maintain the Berlin Conference partitioning of African resources.

Yet, IPOB and some Oduduwa hopefuls are rejecting being slaves.

WHY cant you reason and join them? What are you REALLY afraid of?

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by dandollaz: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rossikki:

Bros, you are 100% correct. Igbos can be very, very selfish to each other, even within families. You will be shocked at the number of Igbo millionaires and billionaires (in dollars, not naira) whose own blood brothers, not to mention nephews and cousins, are struggling to find their next meal. The stinginess of the Igbo rich has to be seen to be believed. Do you know that many Igbo rich people will sooner help a friend or associate than their own siblings and relatives? They would want to be No.1 in their family, so they withold their wealth from their relatives. That is how insecure and selfish they are.

Biafran actualisation will simply be an opportunity for rich Igbos to get richer. The ordinary citizens will simply be ignored. And it would be a dictatorship/ banana republic where might is right. May it never happen.
Igbo's are not stinge.am from anambra and most tell you if your brother hammer e don bi for everybody.
All this thing are what they Yoruba make you people to believe.after Biafra war it didn't take igbo man time to rebuild which is rear in other tribes.
Let me inform you that it only igboman can transform this good for nothing country. Ask ngozi okonjo iweala ask soludo ask akunyiri RIP ma.to mention few they are creative.
Igboman hardly intimide follow igbo

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Kentursky(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
God bless you for calling a spade a spade instead of a shovel. The problem of the Igbo people is within them. I also don't support Biafra. God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Ladyjumong(f): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
last time i check, igbos dont ave northern caliphate asslickers among them.
uhm please, next

4 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Robinscrusoe(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Datz to the owner of dis thread.......

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Omaricha166: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
We the yorubas are now restless nd sleepless because of the ibos biaafra or freedom, I sugest we should stop eating up our heart because of d Ibos, rather ingore or incourage dem on how to get dere biafraa, instead of behaving childish nd foolish, nd stop composing thread to discourage dem in there struggle cause it wont help, nd i see no reason we the yorubas we b crying for d ibos hu lose 2million people in d niger civil war, abi nah our die?
Pls we the yorubas should behave ourselfs cause wat must be must be,
check mah signature
typing frm Ondo

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Omaricha166: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kentursky:
God bless you for calling a spade a spade instead of a shovel. The problem of the Igbo people is within them. I also don't support Biafra. God bless Nigeria.
any southeasthener that said ibos hate dem selfs, just take a closer look at dat person, u will realise he or she hate is brother or sister, nd that person is planing evil against his or her brother, cause some of mah ibo friends cant say such cause they gut notin against dere brother, though in all ethnic group thre must b the bad ones(enemy of progress)

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Yoshy: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!
Mynd44

You're are lazy, it's only people like you that say this kind of rubbish. No body owes you anything, Igbos Don't need people like you. You proved yourself to be exactly the type that will sell his brother for a bottle of kunu and kwulikwuli. You're not ashamed!

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Olabestonic001(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
otil1:

You are confusing issues my dear.

Start from your maternal uncle that you expect to carry you free of charge by giving you free bode. That's un-Igbo bro. And that's nothing to do with hatred. In Igboland you are expected to carry your own weight.

Obviously why the confusion is rife.
Where's the place of magnanimity and equity!
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by plaetton: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!
Mynd44

Cowards die many times before their death.

OBVIOUSLY, this is just another nonsense from the propaganda mills dishing out N5000 to the unemployed youths.
I see nothing remotely resembling Igbo spirit in the above nonsense.

The i.d.iot that penned this piece has NOOOOO idea what it is to be Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by TheArchangel(f): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Inferiority complex speaking. I can hear you loud and clear.

They will clap for you and then what next......

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Eastfield1: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:

I've learnt to see beyond my nose bro
go and sit down. Every Yoruba man now have opinion abt Igbos

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Eastfield1: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

Nde ebe isi na isi?
the imposter is not an Igbo.
can't you see him calling his Yoruba brother mynd44 to help him push his trash to the front page.
which he surely will

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Kingsley1000(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
OP CHUKWU GOZIE GI,YOU'VE SAID IT ALL...NDI BE ANYI DI NJO
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by EmmySparky(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!
Mynd44
brother am happy to hear this...am an awka guy too...conc igbo guy but the simple truth is that the igbo community has no unity to live as a country...the family level alone proves ur point...all these guys castigating u knows the truth but are just blinded by the crazy ideology about other tribes being their enemy...

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by impossible27(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
My igbo brothers. What the op said is true oo. It not like i dont want biafra, i want it and i know in each and every heart of an igbo man in this earth, we are desprate to have a nation of our own, a country we can be proud to say "this is the country where i come from" but the problem is we are not united.

U might think the word UNITED nah small thing. omoo that word nah big thing oo because we can kill ourselves if we have biafra for power, land or minor crisis. when i look at the northerners sometimes and see how united they are in everything, i just feel jelous sometimes. but i pray we unite IJN.

Just reading comment from the non igbo saying a better nigeria is better bla bla bla. Pls dont listen to them, i dont think this country will be better in the next melinma with the way this country is going with this kin sentiment here and there.

So let we igbos learn how to unite first before we ask for a country. Unity first before any other.

Abum onye anambra,
Onye ori ifite in ekwusigo Lga

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Ultimate300(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
You're wasting your time, igbos are designed to hate, so no matter how, they cant love, i'm yet to see a useless and dumbs set of people like igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Alariwo2: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ultimate300:
You're wasting your time, igbos are designed to hate, so no matter how, they cant love, i'm yet to see a useless and dumbs set of people like igbo.

And they are so full of themselves.. give them shelter, they'll still insult you and call you names.

Even the scriptures made it clear that God hates pride.. HE elevates the humble and humbles the proud.
Pride they say goes before a fall.. Look at their situation in Nigeria now and the backwardness of their region.
Too bad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff / Breaking: More Soldiers Tender Their Resignation Over Corruption, Low Morale(pic / PEPT Judgement-all Rivers Election Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.