Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (42887 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by Syphonn(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Many ladies trying to fix their lives and settle down in a promising marital home get it all wrong doing this.

Despite the fact that beauty is one of the qualities men desire in a woman, a lady can still be beautiful yet remains a spinster for the rest of her life.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by ststyreal(f): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2017
What God has joined together, let no man put ASUNDER!
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by tugar(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2017
madam, I know you're feeling bad, but you're the cause , most women believe when they have grown up children the husband should go to hell, he can if he didn't plan for his old age but if the reverse is the case he'll buy his way to happiness , that's what the man did pls leave him alone or seek forgiveness from him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Not all men I have no mumu button.
Poor you, then it means you will never be able to understand what it is, to be totally in love. It feels so beautiful that it can take your life away, the very essence of you, the real you. That is the type of mumu love that makes a man to abandone his family and join a woman to become ONE. I am not religious man, so I do not believe these things. I am just like you, may be we are just deprived of what it means to be in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
It's so unfortunate to see many comments here supporting the Man and his new wife. It just shows the high rate of irresponsible and gold digging Ladies in our society today and irresponsibility of most men.
If it were the woman that has left the husband and got married to another man, the comments here could have been something else. I weep for our society and double standards
How can a man leave his wife that has been there for him since to marry a girl that is young enough to be his daughter, that's a high level of irresponsibility on his part, (for the christians, the Bible even condemn men that abandon their wife that was there for them in their youthful age). And some peeps that are saying she didn't state her bad behavior that made the man to leave her, When they were both young, why didn't he see the bad behavior then?
To that young Lady that got married to her Father's mate your reward awaits you
I weep for the first wife she should just brace herself and move on. That's why I will advise Ladies not to struggle with any man instead struggle for yourself and become self made

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by phkka1(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Madam we have not heard the man's side of the story. I hope you did the needful. It is very supprising for a man of that age to get married to a girl who is suppose to be of the same age range with her daughter.
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
Poor you, then it means you will never be able to understand what it is, to be totally in love. It feels so beautiful that it can take your life away, the very essence of you, the real you. That is the type of mumu love that makes a man to abandone his family and join a woman to become ONE. I am not religious man, so I do not believe these things. I am just like you, may be we are just deprived of what it means to be in love.

You know I sat down with someone counselling me and I told her I couldn't even tell if I was in love with someone or just like someone, I just feel plain, most complaints I get from people is that I don't check or call or care about them, I've spent years being on my own for a long time and as I get older, I just tend to go be going with the motion, won't be surprised if I get married just for the sake of getting married. So when I see all these emotions or people commit suicide over loved ones I tend to feel jealous that they can ascertain their emotions to some point. Not sure what or how to feel these days, could Marijuana be a factor too ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by justmenoni: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2017
FatherHusband

Is this girl not Ladyf?
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2017
ladyF:
She would not say what she did that made the man run away from their marriage. All this troublesome women that want to give their husband high blood pressure. angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

She didn't give him high bp till after FIVE kids. If I were the second woman, I will definitely ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by tunjilana: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Rukkydelta:
It's so unfortunate to see many comments here supporting the Man and his new wife. It just shows the high rate of irresponsible and gold digging Ladies in our society today and irresponsibility of most men.
If it were the woman that has left the husband and got married to another man, the comments here could have been something else. I weep for our society and double standards
How can a man leave his wife that has been there for him since to marry a girl that is young enough to be his daughter, that's a high level of irresponsibility on his part, (for the christians, the Bible even condemn men that abandon their wife that was there for them in their youthful age). And some peeps that are saying she didn't state her bad behavior that made the man to leave her, When they were both young, why didn't he see the bad behavior then?
To that young Lady that got married to her Father's mate your reward awaits you
I weep for the first wife she should just brace herself and move on. That's why I will advise Ladies not to struggle with any man instead struggle for yourself and become self made
you have a point but don't assume cos the woman was around for so long means she was Dere for him...some spouses can b physically around and add no joy, comfort or success
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by correctguy101(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

I don't know but this post reminds me of that Hindu tale of a great God who decided to experience life as a pig. SMH.

Love is something else.... I recall I once went out with my boys and got inebriated. Picked up a girl and took her home.
Could you imagine I was seeing the woman I am claiming to love as I was * entering the place*.

I tell you, Love is not only blind, it's strange and brings some weird feelings.
Me that can calculate several algebraic equations, balance chemical equations without blinking is so dumb where love is concerned. Na life be this one
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
tunjilana:
you have a point but don't assume cos the woman was around for so long means she was Dere for him...some spouses can b physically around and add no joy, comfort or success
And it was now the man realises she doesn't give him joy&comfor? The old man is just looking for a young woman and when this new wife of his have given birth to like two kids, there is a high tendency of him moving to a young lady cos he have the money
Anytime I see cases like this I become more scared of marriage
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

You know I sat down with someone counselling me and I told her I couldn't even tell if I was in love with someone or just like someone, I just feel plain, most complaints I get from people is that I don't check or call or care about them, I've spent years being on my own for a long time and as I get older, I just tend to go be going with the motion, won't be surprised if I get married just for the sake of getting married. So when I see all these emotions or people commit suicide over loved ones I tend to feel jealous that they can ascertain their emotions to some point. Not sure what or how to feel these days, could Marijuana be a factor too ?

Being in love is the greatest thing you can do to raise your vibration only if you have a partner who is also spiritually evolved. Having such feelings for someone of low density will invariable balance out the flow and you end up with lower energy than you started. So, if you want to experience love, which I recommend to only mature minds, then you must first of all be ready to go through the analytical choices before submitting yourself to Love.

Your specs is important to attract you in the first place. Then you must choose someone who is either evolve or someone who isnt critical of religion cos you got to start shaping her mental structure. When the partners understand the principle behind the experience and the spirituality behind tantra yoga coupled with the massage sessions, then there is nothing anyone can do to separate those two, and they will not even separate because it is hard to find such partners. So the relationship is not built on parasitism, but on spiritual and physical growth. That is when you should turn your mumu button on, before you are in the right hands. Such partners can even incorporate other people and experience into their love-life without breaking the bond that binds them together.

So, yes go ahead and fall in love in a mature way, not with some instagram slay queen who calls day and night for survival coins.
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by streamsofjoy(f): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
I'm shocked at most of the comments with plenty likes. These comments blame the Ex wife leaving the husband out of the whole picture. Abeg o, if the woman is troublesome and u have lived with her to the extent that she gave u 5 grown up kids and u are now this old, where are going to again? Even if u go, do u have to go marry a small girl to insult the woman? I just dnt get how people see things o. As for the girl who " wants to reap where she has not sown" be ready to be a widow earlier than ur pairs and face the embarrassment of lookin like a sugar daughter when ur mates will be rocking their young husbands.
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by tbliz: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
she has found love ooooooo
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by generationz(f): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Ah ah ah

Do you know your personality type?

It's people like you that when you finally fall in love ehn, you wee even do pass other people.
Re: Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2017
generationz:

Ah ah ah

Do you know your personality type?

It's people like you that when if you finally fall in love ehn, you wee even do pass other people.

If i were to guess possibly an extreme introvert however I don't doubt the last part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.