Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (4851 Views)

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Kim.braa cheesy
Sweety. grin
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Sweety. grin
See as iamsinz strike mi comment .. on a Friday grin lols
How's u .. just having a night snack before hitting the sack ..
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aare2050:

2 cup of hot tea for you ma real G
Bro the tea dey hot gan. E remain olosho, make everything plum sad
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Victornezzar: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

embarassed
Wetin hapun
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Wetin hapun
Bored jare ... smiley
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aare2050:
I salute all of una.

My position on this simple issue.

To ou that claim HOLY.
I want you to know that nobody holy pass, most us have a past or present we are not proud of. So he who live in a glass house should not throw stone.

You insult someones parent and even mension a particular secondary school.
It shows the level of your show off's. It shows the level of your morals and it portrays you as someone without a proper upbringing. Shame!

You can not correct an error by re writing the same error. If you want to stop a bad thing, you can only try good tools.

[s]You claim to make 300$ per month, thunder is real oh! But i would like to ask you, who u epp? [/s]

And to the op!
Your point is understood, thanks for the advice, but a head that will sleep in the rain, if you put it in a roofed room, it will still leak and water will still pour in. Even in america there are Yahoo boys. Some of our musicians in Nigeria Re gboys. You just have to know how to run your game and not negatively affect your immediate family and friends.

For example, HIV is real, thus that stop people from having unprotected sex, going to barbers shops? No. Thats life, n thats why we are human.

Sorry for the bad grammars
I be Yoruba boy public primary, public secondary, fed gov university. Pako to the bone.

Argue with your phone keypad please.
i see you're a blogger who earn $0.1 for each fake news you copy and paste on your bami blog, sorry.

Who i help?
My self, my family and the society at large.
Nobody holy pass indeed

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

See as iamsinz strike mi comment .. on a Friday grin lols
How's u .. just having a night snack before hitting the sack ..
Leave am na, his fighting mood has been activated. grin Same here, was about to leave before you mentioned. Goodnight and sweet dreams.
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Victornezzar: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Bored jare ... smiley
hahaha
sorry cheesy
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

hahaha
sorry cheesy
Don't mind me wink
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Victornezzar: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Don't mind me wink
was joking as well wink
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by lilmax(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
those that make money legally don't shout.... yahoo no be hustle.... yahoo is for lazy guys grin

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Leave am na, his fighting mood has been activated. grin Same here, was about to leave before you mentioned. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

It's sexy sha grin
Goodnight Hun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

was joking as well wink
Anyway sweet dreams
Off to bed lol guess I killed the fun grin
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Victornezzar: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Anyway sweet dreams
Off to bed lol guess I killed the fun grin
lol
goodnight
till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Hungry as I am, I can comfortably feed, shelter and clothe a worthless piece of thrash like you.

Do I have to act all lovey-dovey with a demented woman so she can send me i-Tunes card to sell? Or do I have to send pictures of my dick to lonely old white women? Nah bruh.. I dont have to degrade myself to be able to afford 2 meals a day or to fĂșck the 2k/night _whores you're used to so STFU when real men are talking! Hungry little fraudster.
cheesy cheesy you murdered the motherfvcker!!
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aare2050, i can see the mods removed your post before i could quote you. Simply because it's -----

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by eistien(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aare2050:
I salute all of una.

To ou that claim HOLY.
I want you to know that nobody holy pass, most us have a past or present we are not proud of. So he who live in a glass house should not throw stone.

It shows the level of your show off's. It shows the level of your morals and it portrays you as someone without a proper upbringing. Shame!

You can not correct an error by re writing the same error. If you want to stop a bad thing, you can only try good tools.

You claim to make 300$ per month, thunder is real oh! But i would like to ask you, who u epp?

And to the op!
Your point is understood, thanks for the advice, but a head that will sleep in the rain, if you put it in a roofed room, it will still leak and water will still pour in. Even in america there are Yahoo boys. Some of our musicians in Nigeria Re gboys. You just have to know how to run your game and not negatively affect your immediate family and friends.

For example, HIV is real, thus that stop people from having unprotected sex, going to barbers shops? No. Thats life, n thats why we are human.

I be Yoruba boy public primary, public secondary, fed gov university. Pako to the bone.

God bless you.

maximum respect, your post shows too much maturity

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

cheesy cheesy you murdered the motherfvcker!!

LOL, maka Chi.... he's lucky I'm in a good mood tonight grin

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by hanassholesolo: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2017
IamSINZ:
And your victims who you defraud, do you think about what happens to them after you fleece them of their hard earned money?

How exactly does one pray to God for a successful fraudulent deal??

My friend does that. I don't believe its a conscious thing. Its fxcking incredible how they don't feel guilty.
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 23, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, maka Chi.... he's lucky I'm in a good mood tonight grin
lol cheesy
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Aare2050:
I salute all of una.

To ou that claim HOLY.

You claim to make 300$ per month, thunder is real oh! But i would like to ask you, who u epp?

And to the op!

Bros, your sense is 100%. I salute you abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man / How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive? / See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.