Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (57739 Views)

"New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
you should have censored his twitter username because ladies will start flocking in life sheep without shepherd

2 Likes

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
baike:
I wish my mother can buy me one. like this one

dnt wish you should pray to have that money so u can buy her one someday

2 Likes

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by brightnonso: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided
Evaberry:
I'm more concerned about his looks.

why do I find it hard to believe he's 21.

Looks like an over fed broiler.... A 21 year old looking like a 32 year old man.

Na football age undecided
Evaberry:

Looks like an over fed broiler.... A 21 year old looking like a 32 year old man.

Na football age
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
DanielsParker:
nice, but the car is ugly
Ugly!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Good for you. smiley
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Larryfest:
Dude you are just lucky cos we all serve a living God one way or the other yet most of us never got a ford mustang or even a Camry pencil light as a birthday gift...
its cos he serves a living God, God blessed with him with his mum

1 Like

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
lucky dude,thanks to my mum too Golf 4 but not on birthday o,in fact i don pass 21 well well.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by FA13(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Take it easy on the Lad. It is his luck.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
ekensi01:
Sorry Son the world ends tomorrow./
cool
U believe that trash?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Mission2prosper: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
coolhamid:
Some parents don't even remember their children's birthday talkless of gifting them a motorcycle
na so we see am oh

1 Like

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by LikeCool(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chai my Mustang. I must own this car!
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by leobrownish(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
when moms do what children like, that is when you start hearing them hyping there Mom as the best mom in the world. anyways congrat. God has blessed you with a wonderful mum, but I ft drag am with you say ya mom ain't the best.

#Respect to the single and hustling mothers out there, may God grant ya wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by PETUK(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Now I want her as my Milf
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hope he does not end up in a ditch .........
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by ekensi01: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
U believe that trash?
I know?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Excellent89: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Good for you bro, hope she remember to buy you integrity and courage to face challenges. My parent could not give me that but what they gave me keep me going, soon i will be able to buy them what is greater than that.

1 Like

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
ekensi01:
I know?
naso dem yarn 2012, say the world is coming to an end.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by maisauki: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
21st century car bought in 21st century and given to someone celebratin his 21st birthday
o boy wash am for us
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Larryfest:
Dude you are just lucky cos we all serve a living God one way or the other yet most of us never got a ford mustang or even a Camry pencil light as a birthday gift...

You are not serving the living God or you are a sinner. Any true believer and worshiper of the most high god must receive such blessings and more.

If you are not testifying to such miracles then you are doing something wrong. Our God is not a poor God
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Sixaxis: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dats d shiii I'm talking abt..

Congrats bruh
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by ekensi01: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
naso dem yarn 2012, say the world is coming to an end.
If all the GO's for Nigeria no talk na me go talk?

Drop that stuff
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Mbok wetin consign serving a living God with ur mom buyin u a mutang ?

Somehere, a woman and her kids just returned from a fasting where they prayed for God to make for payment of the moms pension so that the kids can go to school. But you mom is a civil servant and prolly one of of those sitting on peoples money...

And you are here serving a living God while the family of the pensioneer starve.

What are you people complaining about? Is it not the rubbish most pastors these days feed their gullible followers? He's serving a big God and as a result his mother bought him a big car. Go check the God you are serving because it may not be the same.

And when Freeze criticize pastors for their wrong teachings and lifestyle, you people will condemn him. So why complain about what the boy said?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:

He has the same "condition" as Obafemi Martins ... he looks much older than his football age cheesy
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by paix(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
On my 21st birthday, my mum could not afford even a bicycle but showered me with blessings. Love you mum.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
ekensi01:
If all the GO's for Nigeria no talk na me go talk?

Drop that stuff
Lol, Abi now
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
hahn:

You are not serving the living God or you are a sinner. Any true believer and worshiper of the most high god must receive such blessings and more.

If you are not testifying to such miracles then you are doing something wrong. Our God is not a poor God

So you are one of those that have been brain washed? grin WAKE UP!!!
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by SplendidGod: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ever8054:
chaiii....see better mama....
Yours nkor?
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ever8054:
chaiii....see better mama....

Your mama better pass am
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Larryfest:
thy nothing lucky abt it.. ......mama comot money buy car4pinkin datz her priority.

We are all lucky in different way, thy is nothing too special abt d gift.
Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

So you are one of those that have been brain washed? grin WAKE UP!!!

You are the one who is brainwashed my friend

It is quite a shame that this new generation do not understand how God works and this is why the world is the way it is.

Does God want us to suffer and struggle? No

God only wants us to enjoy the better things of life and to enjoy all the happiness he created

I will advice you to read your bible and ask for the Holy spirit to give you guidance and understanding

I shall put you in my prayers and by the end of the month I decree that something big will happen in your life in Jesus name

Amen smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) by Shukran(f): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man got a Ford Mustang from his mother for his 21st birthday. The guy who apparently couldn't control his excitement took to his twitter account to share photos of the new ride with the caption; Ford Mustang for my 21st Birthday. All because I serve a living God. I'm blessed and truly grateful. My mother is the best mom in the world.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/boy-gets-brand-new-ford-mustang-mom-21st-birthday-photos.html

And I buy my daughter iPhone 8 @12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village / Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.